Planet Earth Is Yours **Please Watch**

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kiyomi

Original poster
This video is something I found and it's the reason I hate humans so much.. Yeah just watch this and tell me what your opinion is, sorry if you think it's random..

Truth is, no matter how different you are from your average human... You're still human. It's just like how us as a race think we're "better than animals" when in truth, no matter how advanced we think, we still behave like them. I'm not saying animals are bad, but seriously, the resemblance is a little too blatant; Like animals we form groups, form rivals, form friends, form families. Some of us are more "dominant" over others, but that doesn't mean we don't compete for resources. What's more is, we, just like any other animal have a "cycle" in our lives; learn, contribute as much as we can to our society, and sooner or later, die. The difference is that we struggle to understand why we are the way we are, I myself struggle to understand if the human nature is truly what it is, though not all of us are like that.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
It is human arrogance that makes people think that they are about any creature. We are living on this planet as if we had another place to go, and as if we are alone.

I think that we have incorrectly taken the title of 'smartest animal on the planet'.

• Love
Reactions: Kiyomi
... I have the perfect comic for this.

mother_gaia_by_humon-d3fh24i.jpg

via http://humon.deviantart.com/art/Mother-Gaia-207388674

Sidenote: Always fucking source art, pinterest and weheartit don't count. It literally takes five minutes on a Google Image search. C'mon. Do better.

• Love
Reactions: Kiyomi and Fijoli
Dr. Seuss — 'Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, Nothing is going to get better. It's not.'
Ultimately we are responsible and in control of only ourselves, with only one chance at the steering wheel. Make it count. Don't take anything for granted, and in general, be grateful.
This is how I do not let things like this video hurt me. My time to hurt and give back will come and the universe knows exactly what it's doing.

• Love
Reactions: Kiyomi
I'm loving all of these comments, thanks for y'alls answers to the thread.

• Thank You
Reactions: Fijoli
Status
Not open for further replies.