[Place witty and attention-grabbing title here]

T

ThatDudeOverThere

Original poster
Well met! I'm not someone who's too great on creating extremely general small talk, but I'm looking for someone to write 1 on 1 plots with. Preferably someone who responds fairly often, but this is obviously not a must. If you can reply maybe once a day, great, otherwise it's fine. If you take over a week to write, though, I'll probably try and remind you if you haven't said anything beforehand. As for length and complexity, I usually stick by two paragraphs of text, maybe three, and I'd like it if you could mirror that length. Short posts just makes me bored and left with little to no things to react to in my post, which just stagnates the story. Advanced-Adept writing skills are also very preferable.

As for myself, I usually have the time to write up a reply every day, although that might change once I return to school in late August. I also enjoy talking about the characters' backstories, future plot happenings and world building. And if there's not much else going on, I'm also up for a chat about... Well, most things. Also, for the people conflicted about the blue star by my name, it'll be removed on the 10th of this month!

So, onto the real reason we're all here! I'll have all the characters I'd like to play on the left, and if the pairing has a * by it, it means I have a little plot planned.
Any pairings with a (!) means that I'm fine with playing any side of it, so you can take your pick of the characters first.
All gender combinations are perfectly fine, just toss your preference my way.

AI/Robot x Mechanic/Programmer *
Underground Criminal x Undercover Cop
Human Experiment x Scientist (!)
Angel/Human x Demon/Human (!)
Fatally Ill x Friend
Human x Supernatural (!) (Try to be a bit creative with this one if you pick it, yeah? There are only so many vampires and werewolves a guy can take before it becomes boring.)

Plot candies, as well as your own pairings, are welcome to the table, although do keep in mind a few things.
* Alternative time settings is a huge yes please.
* Anything to make the setting darker, grittier, more threatening overall is also welcome.
* Vampires and werewolves are completely out. It just feels over and done, like there's nothing else you can do with the concepts.
* I'd like to refrain from any fighting, unless the two of us can decide a winner beforehand. Otherwise, there's just going to be this endless loop of "my character is going to win" and they dodge or endure blow after blow after blow.
* As for fandoms, universes are fine, characters are (usually) not. If you want to make a story set in, say, the Harry Potter stories, the Hogwarts school can exist, but let's not have out characters run into Harry, Ron, Hermione, etc.

As for plots, I have a few at the moment. This, along with the above lost, will be updated as time passes. My character will be marked with bold, and yours will be marked with italics. If no such code exists, any character is up for grabs or they're too ambiguous to make any difference.

Two Peas In A Tightly Shut Pod
Two complete strangers wake up in what appears to be some form of cell together. None of them remember falling asleep in it, in fact, they don't remember much of the night before whatsoever. Before they get too familiar with one another, the door to the cell opens, revealing that their way back is thorned with danger, memory lapses and insecurity. They can only trust each other... Or can they?

The Streets Are A Terrible Place To Take A Nap
A college graduate is walking home from their celebrations with friends. They had a good time, cheering and celebrating their newfound freedom with a glass of their favourite drink in hand. As they walk down the streets, though, they are stopped by a homeless person about their own age asking for something to support themselves on. As it turns out, the two are old friends, but as one made it, the other didn't.

Shoot me a PM if you feel up for anything, and have a great day!