PJO: New Age of Heroes

J

Jessie Targaryen

Original poster
PJO: New Age of Heroes

Head GM: @Jason Targaryen

CO-GM: @conman2163

Introduction

Welcome to the PJO: New Age of Heroes OOC, we are an AU existing within the established universe where the events of the books "Trials of Apollo" have not occurred. While we do have specific story arcs, the fate of this RP will be based on the choices of you, the players. We hope you will find your stay an enjoyable one. We welcome anybody who is interested in joining our little party here, however, please keep in mind we only have 9 slots for writers, so you will have to wait until a slot opens up if you wish to join. A waiting list is available on the "Current Players" tab. Any questions about the RP can be asked here in the OOC or else sent to a GM through PM. We look forward to rp'ing with all of you.

Rules

1. Don't be a jerk. Criticism is fine; swearing and being offensive is not.
1a. People aren't going to like each other, that is natural. Bullying is not natural, and certainly not allowed. In an argument, please take it to PM and try to be the better person. If needed, a GM can get involved to mediate. If you don't agree with someone or something, go ahead and tell them. Keep it civil and polite, then they hopefully won't be upset. They might even appreciate the criticism. If you can't agree on a topic, then get a GM involved to sort things out. GM's have the last word. If you can't agree with the decision then take it to PM, taking up pages with arguments will NOT be tolerated.​

2. Start out with a child of the Greek Gods. Do not spam the thread (or a GM) asking if you can start with a Child of a Primordial, Giant, or Titan. Further characters will be decided by the GM(s) based off your activity and performance.

3. Keep the characters at some level of logic. Meaning; I do not want to see every child of Ares running around with shape-shifting powers because 'Frank Zhang had it!'. Keep your abilities relative to your Godly Parent. Also keep in mind that a new camper will not know much about using their powers, thus not being terribly strong in them or knowing unique ways to use them.
3a. You will have to train to get better at something be it; Swordplay, Powers, Fighting in general. You don't just go to sleep one day, then wake up the next with unimaginable powers.​

4. Once you join, every character is property of you and the rp. Meaning if you get Kicked, Banned, Leave, or just up and disappear then your character belongs to the GM(s). Not that we are looking to steal your character, but we need to keep things moving and avoid the RP dying because you disappear. You're more than welcome to pick them back up if you come back (and they're not dead. Also only if you're allowed back.)

5. Multiple characters/NPC creation is allowed, but only if the GMs think you can handle Multiple characters/NPCs.

6. The focus of this RP will be on the story, character development, and fun. Meaning that we are not focused on Killing or Raping other people. Therefore, permission must be obtained from the person controlling a character to kill their character. Otherwise ask the Head GM to agree to the action to kill said character.

7. Keep it PG-17 here. Meaning not too much gore and keep those adult themes to a minimum. For your private stuff, fade to black here. If you want to continue, then take it to PM.

8. Please don't go off and do something rash without first asking a GM. Such as running away and becoming evil, otherwise you might cause that character's death very quickly. Something that we would all wish to avoid, no? If you want to do something major/make an enemy, go message the head GM. He can and will be happy to help him, just know that it may be a while before you get to start being a big baddie.

Character Creation
This section is here to make it plain what is considered OP, what is expected of a first character, and toss in some additional information.

Your character will be considered OP if...
1. You start off with a mastery of your full-range of powers, skills, and abilities.
2. You use powers outside of your Parent's sphere of influence without a good reason, and GM permission.
3. You start using 'autohit' abilities.

Other...
1. Multiple characters/making NPCs is allowed. You are allowed to have one Greek from the start. After that, GM(s) will decide if you are granted me characters based off activity and performance. Feel free to try for it though, and if you're denied then please just shoot a message to a GM and politely ask why. We will explain our reasoning and help you out. If there is an issue with the reason, as opposed to arguing and starting something, message the Head GM who will go and make a final call.
2. Your first character must be the child of a Greek God, after that you can make children of non-olympians. Though remember, we can and will deny you that character if we think you can't handle it. Other mythologies may be included later on, and I will make it known if and when they are.
3. Only two non-olympian children may exist at one time. If your non-olympian child dies, you will not get another and another player who has not made one has the chance to create one in its place.
4. For your skills and abilities, you are not good and great at everything. You will be average at somethings at first, and even bad at some. Be sure to note the negative traits as well as the good.
5. When making an NPC, just note its an NPC in the post that has the CS, but otherwise fill out the character sheet. Makes it easy to know who the NPC and whatnot. Organizational things like that.

Character Sheet

Code:
[center][img]*Main Picture*[/img]
[color=]*Quote*[/color]
[spoilerbb=Basic Information]

[b][u]Name[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Nickname[/u][/b]:
[i][u]Gender[/u][/i]:
[b][u]Age and date of birth[/u][/b]:
[i][u]Sexuality[/u][/i]:

[i][u]Godly Parent[/u][/i]:
[i][u]Mortal Parent(s)[/u][/i]:
[i][u]Sibling(s)[/u][/i]: (optional)

[i][u]Height and build[/u][/i]:
[i][u]Weight[/u][/i]:

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-miPbAPQff8s/VpliiF_tgkI/AAAAAAAAN8Y/AqOvydJkMGE/s1600/Decorative_text_divider_-_central_flare.svg.png [/img]

[b][u]Appearance:[/u][/b]
(A paragraph that describes the character) 
[/spoilerbb] 

[spoilerbb="Detailed Information"]
[b][u]Personality:[/u][/b]
(At least two paragraphs, give us some details) 

[b][u]Fatal Flaw:[/u][/b]

[b][u]Fears:[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes:[/u][/b]

[b][u]Dislikes:[/u][/b]

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-miPbAPQff8s/VpliiF_tgkI/AAAAAAAAN8Y/AqOvydJkMGE/s1600/Decorative_text_divider_-_central_flare.svg.png [/img]

[b][u]History:[/u][/b]
(At least two paragraphs, give us some details)

[i][u]Theme Song[/u][/i]
(Optional)[youtube]Link to video here[/youtube]
[/spoilerbb] 

[spoilerbb="Combat Information"]
[b][u]Weapons/Items[/u][/b]
[spoilerbb="Weapons/Items"]
[b]Name of Weapon or Item:[/b]

[b]Description:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[/spoilerbb]

[b][u]Skills:[/u][/b]
(What skills does your character have that makes them good or bad at certain things? I.e. Trained in swordplay, book-smart, etc.)

[b][u]Abilities:[/u][/b]
(What abilities does your character have that makes them good or bad at certain things? I.e. Good Stamina, Average Reaction times, etc. Don't be amazing at everything, thanks!)

[b][u]Weaknesses:[/u][/b]
(What are your weaknesses? I.e. Vulnerable to fire/heat for children of Khione. Things like that.)

[b][u]Powers:[/u][/b]
(Bullet point format. Name the power with a brief description next to it, must be relevant to your parent. No more than three powers, please. You're welcome to have less if you want.)

[b][u]Pet(s):[/u][/b] (Put N/A if you don't have one. No pressure.)
[b]Appearance: [/b]
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Species: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Abilities: [/b]

[b][u]Other:[/u][/b]
[/spoilerbb]

Cabin Roster

Zeus Cabin
Cabin Leader:
Cabin Members:

Hades Cabin