PJO: New Age of Heroes

• Thread starter Jessie Targaryen
  • Start date
J

Jessie Targaryen

Original poster
PJO: New Age of Heroes

P
eace had returned to the world following the war with Gaiea. A new peace had been forged between Romans and Greeks that was set to stand the test of time, and both Camp Halfblood and Camp Jupiter prospered. Time wore on. The gods stopped warring with their conflicting sides. Eight years have passed since then. While the two camps must remain separate due to their closeness to each other, it has not been unknown for demigods to mingle with members of the other Pantheon. But peace and prosperity always has a price. Some of the demigods believe that their trials have been enough. Fighting a war with the titans, defeating the legions of Gaiea and saving the world from certain destruction? Surely such feats deserve a reward of peace. But the fates are cruel. The world is ever shifting, and new threats will always appear. The question just remains, will they be prepared for it?

What is this RP?

If you are not familiar with the Percy Jackson series, it is a book series written by the author Rick Riordan detailing the life and events of demigods of the greek Pantheon. Soon to be heroes who go off on fantastic quests and fight monsters and gods from legends. This RP will be based in that series world. The events of this RP will be placed eight years after the war with Gaiea, and will center around a series of new demigods who appear at camp halfblood to be trained, and become heroes in their own right. This is an interest check to see who would be interested in joining. It will be run by @Jason Targaryen (Head GM) and @conman2163 (Co-GM). We will be capping slots for participants at seven. Please make yourself known if you’d like to join!

Reactions: Moro
Please reserve spot for meh :braces:

Reactions: Jessie Targaryen
I'm so here for this — please reserve a slot for me too!

Great seeing interested so far! Three more spots!

Actually, sorry about this, but on second thought, I don't think I'll have time to effectively keep up with this RP along with IRL stuff. Sounds like an amazing idea, and I wish you all good luck.

I may not be fully immerse in the series, but I love me some mythology, sign me up!

Actually, sorry about this, but on second thought, I don't think I'll have time to effectively keep up with this RP along with IRL stuff. Sounds like an amazing idea, and I wish you all good luck.

Sorry to hear that, good luck in your rp endeavours!

That makes 4 spots left.

Correction! 3 spots left!

I'll be working on the OOC tomorrow, hopefully to have it up by the end of the week. Just as a heads up, since we have a decent amount of interest.

Of course those last three positions are still up for grabs.

I'm interested if your doing this on here not on discord

@chrono We will be writing for the RP on Iwaku, however it is highly likely that we will lean towards using discord for communication

As an update, OOC should be up by Friday evening

You win Jason. I'm here for this.

If there's a spot left I'd be interested in joining.

I have a question are you also allowing legacies

@Accelerator there is one slot left, I will mark you down for it. Please PM me your discord ID so I can add you to the group chat.
@chrono since you seem to be leaving us a bit in the dark as to whether or not you are interested in joining (I'm not sure what you mean by the "are you allowing legacies" or "If you are not doing this on discord") I will mark you down for the reserve list. If it comes up that a slot becomes available, you will be notified.