4. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Romance, Historical, some Scifi, and a variety of other stuff
Hello everyone!!
I am searching for new partners to start some roleplays with. I prefer long term but if you have a short term idea, don't hesitate to let me know. I'm open to all things!

Before we get to the plots, I just want to mention the Dos and Don'ts of being a potential rp partner.
*DO be somewhat active when it comes to posting. I will sometimes post multiple times a day or post at least every other day or so. (Sometimes I'm not so great at this so if I start to stumble, just tell me and I'll get back into rhythm)
*DO be willing to double for our stories. It isn't always required but it's always nice to work with someone that is open to the idea.
*DO be willing to plan out the story with me. I want this to be a story that we both put time into so that it is something we're both interested and invested in.
*DO offer up some literacy in your work. It doesn't have to be perfect but good grammar keeps me interested. I usually write 2-3 paragraphs for my posts. I love descriptive writing~
*DO be upfront with me if there's any struggles with writer's block, loss of interest, or me.
*DON'T leave me without another word. It makes me feel like I've done something wrong.
*DON'T make me lead the story by myself. I want a partner that is going to drive the story as much as I do. It's something we're both creating so I want your voice to be heard just as much as mine.

Now, as for the stories that I like, there's quite a list of them but I can't think of everything right now. I'll just make a quick list that will be updated fairly regularly.

* = how much I'm craving it
If a plot/pairing is in this color, it means I will be your best friend if you'll rp this with me!!!!

KaleidoStar *** (Searching for someone to play Leon)
Lord of the Rings **(Searching for an Eomer)
The Hobbit ** (Would love to find a Kili)
Ouran High School Host Club
Fairy Tail * (Craving a Gajeel for my Levy~)
NCIS ***** (Looking for a McGee)
How to Train Your Dragon
Marvel Universe
DC Universe
Harry Potter - Golden Trio Era ***
Harry Potter - Next Generation *
Historical Setting
Fantasy Setting (like Stardust or Narnia)
Modern Fairytales or Fairytales with a twist to them
Modern Setting with some magic

Tourist x Local **
Tourist x Tourist
Celebrity x Cast member/Stunt crew *
Bad boy x Good girl
Man x Mermaid/Woman x Merman
Reunited First Loves **
Gypsy x Nobleman/Noblewoman
Cosplayers at a Con **
Pirate x Captive
Pirate x Governor's Daughter
Geisha x Client / Samurai / Lord
Japanese Court Lady x English Nobility
Waitress at a Cosplay Cafe x Client
Vampire x Reincarnated human lover
Werewolf x Human
Tattoo artist x Client / Co-worker
Pet Shelter worker x Customer **

Story One *

The bittersweet story of King Thranduil and his Queen from the J.R.R. Tolkein books. Not much is known of their story so I want to write out the story of how the Elven King met his lady, fell in love, and started a family with her before losing her. It will be very sweet but end on a sad note

Story Two
A princess has been captured by a terrifying dragon and taken away to a castle in the far mountains. This story is kinda basic right now but it's like Beauty and the Beast but with a dragon shapeshifter instead.

Story Three
A ballerina has just transferred to a new company and started rehearsals for an upcoming production of the Nutcracker. While working in rehearsals, she gets to know the other company members and makes friends with must of them. One of the dancers that she becomes very good friends with is one of the principal male dancers. The man's partner isn't too happy that the two are getting to know each other so well and her jealousy gets the best of her.

If there's anything that you have an idea for but is not on this list, just shoot me a message and we can see what can be done! I'm willing to work with my partners to find something that we'll both enjoy!

I hope to hear from you all soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.