3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
hello! my name is hardcandy and i'm a pixel artist who made an account on this website and just disappeared (  ̄ω ̄)''' school/life got in the way but with a sudden influx of free time i decided i'll commit and try to be more active on here! here's some pixel art i've done recently (+ some character info if anyone is interested...):

Untitled_Artwork.PNG
my oc yulia!
she's a high-ranking demon in hell who is known for tricking humans into contracts with her so she can exploit them for profit. the mole under her eye is known as "yulia's tear" in some parts of the world, and people who have this mole are known to live a life of trickery and deceit.

Untitled_Artwork_2_900x900.png
my friend's oc dax!
he's from our space pathogen apocalypse roleplay group... an android who used to oversee the government's gene splicing experi- i mean- the government's underground survival shelters! now free from government control, he travels with our ocs carrying a massive secret of his own.

i'm hoping to do more portraits like this, possibly even of my rp partners characters if i end up rlly liking the roleplay we get into! i'll share more as i go along, but if you're looking at this post, tysm for looking at my art (b ᵔ▽ᵔ)b