Pitch Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Auroth

Original poster
I've been watching too many movies lately and have found myself in the mood for a Pitch Black/ Riddick roleplay. For those of you who don't know the movies and would like to know, see below.
[spoili]Pitch Black
A transport ship carrying passengers from many walks of like, including a dangerous killer on his way to a high security intergalactic prison, crash lands on what appears to simply be a desert planet with three different suns. As they explore and find remnants of other people once being there, some of their crew starts to die off, with the blame placed on the killer. But they soon learn that he isn't what they should be afraid of. They should be afraid of the dark.[/spoili]
[spoili]Riddick/Chronicles of Riddick
The further adventures of the killer from Pitch Black and the few survivors. Chronicles of Riddick occurs after the events of Pitch Black and gives a bit of an origin story to Riddick. Riddick as a character is very defiant towards civilized society, and nearly acts like an animal, but when he does manage to care about someone or something, he is willing to risk his life to save it. Many famous lines include "I'm going to kill you with my teacup." , "I said it looks clear..." 'How does it look now?' "... Looks clear."[/spoili]

Status
Not open for further replies.