2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance, Yaoi, Fantasy, Historical, Modern, Horror; anything really, I'll try my hand at something once.
cute-pit-bull-puppies-pitbull-dog-pictures-gallery-images-description.jpg

I know I'm not the only one who loves these giant balls of love. How many Iwakuians have had a pitbull, or even met a pitbull? I grew up with a red nose pit named Domino.

WARNING: This is a thread about love and oooo'ing and aww'ing over a specific breed of dog, you hate them, fine that's your choice, this isn't the thread to voice it.

I don't own a pitbull, but when I worked in boarding at a vet clinic there was this one pit girl that would occasionally stay for a few days. One time she was playing with 5 or 6 other dogs (they would all grab onto one rope toy and bring it back to be thrown again), but when one dog went off on his own she followed him and tried to get him to come play again. It was the cutest thing.
She looked similar to this
grumpypups-20130312-R48C7174.jpg

And oh my gosh this is the cutest little puppy!
user-0001194.jpg

They are so adorable. Only bad when you don't train them. Mine was a fat clueless loving machine :3 I miss that little gal best dog I ever had. She would always welcome someone by giving them a nut shot followed by kisses :3

Grandparents have a pit that literally wandered onto their property as skin and bones covered in mange. Some people down the road (Rural Florida) left him in his fenced in yard with a barrel of water and a pile of food expecting "Someone will come get him if we move."

No one did. So he broke his chain, hopped the fence, and roamed the backwoods living off acorns for at least 3 weeks.

After finding out he's got some really obscure allergy to food his skin is 100% fine again and he's a total softy who just wants to lay on your lap.

I do in fact own a red-nosed pit bull :) My uncle got her over a decade ago from someone who was trying to teach her how to fight. Since I was watching Sonic X when he brought her over for me and my mom to see, I gave her the name Amy! After my uncle died in a motorcycle accident in 2008, my grandma took her under her wing and has had her since. She's still a ball of fire even after all this time O_O

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lawkheart
I own a pitbull. He's amazing. His name is Quid.
12687952_1256139871069713_5709327820208450643_n.jpg

He hates having his picture taken though.

My sister has a pitbull named Zelda, and she is the hugest, sweetest, most adorable thing on the planet. @____@ She's very gentle even when lil babies are climbing all over her.

And her tail is so strong it leaves leash marks on my legs! ;___;

My sister has a pitbull named Zelda, and she is the hugest, sweetest, most adorable thing on the planet. @____@ She's very gentle even when lil babies are climbing all over her.

And her tail is so strong it leaves leash marks on my legs! ;___;
Named after Princess Zelda I see :)

I own a pitbull. He's amazing. His name is Quid.
12687952_1256139871069713_5709327820208450643_n.jpg

He hates having his picture taken though.
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG SOOOOOO CUTE!

• Thank You
Reactions: Turtle of Doom
Named after Princess Zelda I see :)
Zelda is also a legit name; uncommon, but legit

No pitbull pics of my own to share but I love them, it makes me sad that they get a bad rap

• Thank You
Reactions: Windsong
Oh it was definitely a Princess Zelda nerd naming. XD Super nerds.

Zelda is also a legit name; uncommon, but legit

No pitbull pics of my own to share but I love them, it makes me sad that they get a bad rap
Yeah I know :) The Legend of Zelda series was named after Zelda Fitzgerald! :D

Yeah it sucks :(

Reactions: Minibit
I've been getting into Pitbulls and Parolees and I die a little inside at how bad these dogs are when they find them...

We adopted Rosie from a shelter in 2004, and she was the most loving companion anyone could ask for. She was likely bred before she was found wandering and hungry where we lived in northern California, but she never carried any ill will in her beautiful soul for humans. She loved loved loved children, would lick them half to death if she could, and never met anyone she didn't adore at first sight, greeting plumbers, electricians, salesmen and Jehovah's Witnesses at our doorstep with the same eternally wagging (and painfully muscled >< ouch) tail. She also got along great with other animals as well (though I know this is not always the case for this breed). Wickedly intelligent, she took to obedience training well, and the only reason I never got her qualified as a therapy dog was because of her lifelong fear of loud noises.

For a variety of reasons, I had to give her to my father a few years ago, and the two were absolutely inseparable near every day, rides and walks and cuddles on his couch, until she passed this past November.

Cnv0012.jpg
RosieandSanta.jpg
Rosiev.jpg

Cnv0011.jpg

I don't have any pictures, yet. My Brother (Who lives ten minutes away from me) owns a Pitbull. His ex-wife bought the Pitbull for their daughter, but his ex-wife couldn't "afford" it (She just impulse buys and gets rid of shit) so my Brother took the dog in. His name is Trigger. He is a big cuddle buddy that will jump onto the couch and just lay on you, playful too.

For fun, Trigger and Chloe (My Brothers Great Dane, another lovable and cuddly dog) will play tug-of-war with a rope. Maybe Wednesday I will post some pictures of him.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Pitbulls have been banned in my Province for the past 10 years so we don't see many of them at all.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.