Pissed beyond belief

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lewi

Original poster
Absolutely fucking pissed. Got sick and tired of my neighbors shit. Selling drugs. Strange people around all the damn time. People who were high wandering into our yard and stealing shit off of our porch. Today was the final straw. They did something I find so unbelievably cruel that I couldn't stand it anymore. Chicken fighting. To me that's as bad as hemming two people up and saying fight to the death. In their front yard within clear view of my house! Fuck them and fuck their damn friends. I called the law and hope they burn their ass.

Good for you! I hope you get to watch them get carted away in handcuffs. That might make you feel better. =)

That's despicable.

But you did the right thing calling the police.
Though I'd suggest calling animal protective services as well.
They're more likely to prioritize such a case than the Police are.

Damn. :/
Then keep on poking the Police about it.

Hopefully they'll do something about it.

West Virginia?

Do you live in a small town where everybody's a good ol' boy? 'Cause if so, then I totally get the corrupt cops and shitty neighbors doing whatever they want. And a lack of Animal Services.

Just keep calling the cops. Go to higher channels. If your city police won't handle it, call the Sherriff's Department (county-level police). If there's no Sherriff, feel free to call your state's Beaurea of Investigation. Call the Mayor.

Make a big fuckin' stink.

I'm gonna. And it's not quite that small. I mean my old town is its only an hour away but here they need to fix this shit.

Absolutely fucking pissed. Got sick and tired of my neighbors shit. Selling drugs. Strange people around all the damn time. People who were high wandering into our yard and stealing shit off of our porch. Today was the final straw. They did something I find so unbelievably cruel that I couldn't stand it anymore. Chicken fighting. To me that's as bad as hemming two people up and saying fight to the death. In their front yard within clear view of my house! Fuck them and fuck their damn friends. I called the law and hope they burn their ass.
<sits back with popcorn>

Thank you for trying to put an end to the chicken fighting. Sorry to hear about your situation. I've always said that it never mattered to me what substances a person decided to put in their own body, as long as they aren't hurting anyone else. Abuse of animals or anyone else is just so lame. Hope they bust 'em, and soon!

Reactions: Lewi
If you can, get photographic evidence. Words can be disputed, but pictures, not so much.

I would also recommend having some means of self-defense in case shit turns sour. If the cops are as ineffective as you say they are, and your neighbours find out you're the one who reported them, they don't seem like the kind of people who have any qualms about vengeance. You're doing the right thing, but definitely be ready for anything.

Awww, Lewi I'm sorry you gotta deal with morons like that. Heres hoping you can figure out a way to shut them down! (On a side note I set you a free facehugger! Use as your discretion)

Reactions: Lewi
Status
Not open for further replies.