1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Unaccurate historical, Pirates, Modern, Fantasy
Heya, I'm Tyranida, 18 year old female. I've been wanting to get back into role playing for so long now, so I thought I'd share some of my plots! Please pm me or comment if you want to play any of the plots, details are attached to each one individually. I'm looking for someone who can reply at least three times a week, but I of course understand that life can be busy and hope you have the same understanding. English is not my first language, so I won't be perfect, but I hope we can write at least a paragraph or three per post, depending on how much is going on in the game at the moment. Other than that, I want you to be over 18, but I have no preferences for gender, as long as you're an open minded person. I also enjoy some OOC to get to know my partners :)
Here are some plots!

Genre: Fantasy, low-magic
Pairing: any, FxF preferred
Characters: Witch A and The Apprentice. I have no preference, and can play either. You must be able to control other characters, like family members or customers of the shop as well.
Notes: I want it to be cozy, about finding yourself and overcoming your fears. Can contain smut but that should come later in the story when the connection between the characters are well established.

Plot:
A used to love magic. It was fun to watch plants grow, to impress their friends with sparkles and hear them giggle and laugh. It was fun to finally study the art when they became old enough. But suddenly, it wasn't fun anymore. It became a scary thing, people would distance themselves from it. Hate crimes against witches had always been present, but now, they seemed more personal. A grew to hate magic. It was only gardening, anyway, it wasn't impressive like their sister, competing on the national potions team. A stopped studying, fell behind the other witches their age, stopped bothering. To make matters worse, A have to help out their grandfather in his bookshop in the country side every year along with their family, and the place is a constant reminder of who they really are. Not even their grandfathers new, excelling apprentice can change their mind.
At least, that's what A tells themselves.

Genre: Fantasy, Demons
Pairing: FxF or MxM
Characters: The Demon and the half-human/book keeper, I can play either.
Notes: Based on a short story I wrote, which was smutty, but this one doesn't have to be, we can figure it out together. Plot comes first in any case. Doesn't have to be very long term, can be pretty short if we want it to.

Plot:
A is a reaper, and takes pleasure in tormenting humans as a side hustle. Every time they come to Earth, they find ways to have fun. One time, however, things go wrong. After an encounter with a particular human, A's Hell-mark - the thing that grants them access to Hell - has been wiped, and replaced with a human one! After roaming the Earth for years on end, they stumble upon a small church outside of town. Having planned on going in only to torment the priest, they are more than surprised to find that the Devil himself has made a personal visit when looking for a place and a person to keep the Dark Book - Hell Encyclopedia.

Genre: Fantasy, Pirates
Pairing: FxF or FxM
Characters: Adrianna, the pirate captain and a crew member of any kind (we will make this relevant to the plot), I prefer to play Adrianna. Will 100% contain other characters that you must be able to control.
Notes: Can contain smut but absolutely does not need any. I want to go on an epic adventure and create multiple locations and side quests along the way. Looking for this to be long term.

Plot:
Adrianna hated her life in Locrosia, especially when her parents forced her to marry the despicable prince Frances, now King. She had to get away, and staged a kidnap with her best friend, Elisa Smith. Together, they ran away, taking on different identities and getting on a ship. Adrianna set off to live her totally free life as a pirate, and sailed from port to port, looking for a crew, especially after catching rumors of a giant treasure being hidden away in a magical cave somewhere - the only problem that she had no clue where "somewhere" was.

I want all of my partners to provide a character sheet, it's much more organized that way. It doesn't have to be long or complicated, mine will probably be based of of the D&D Beyond character generator. I write my CSs in first person therefore, but I'm comfortable playing both first and third person.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Will be adding more plots if I can think of any.

Reactions: UnknownAras