Pirates RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone wanna help me out by making a plot summary of what we discussed? xD
I could certainly try! I created that mini one (sorta) in that one post right--- *points a million different ways* THERE.
I could just beef that up and add in some Pirate slang! That will definitely create a plot summary on its own. xD

Haha, no pirate slang. Just English. However, I would like it to be "beefed up" as you put it, so it looks more like a plot instead of an idea- you feelin' me?

Haha, no pirate slang. Just English. However, I would like it to be "beefed up" as you put it, so it looks more like a plot instead of an idea- you feelin' me?
Feeling ya! I'll just post it here so you can change it if need be before putting it in the signup thread.

BEEF:
Aboard a ship, so gigantic and feared, there lived a band of the most horrific pirates that your eyes may ever lay upon. They were wanted men by both the Naval authorities and thrill-seeking wenches; they were shadows along the ocean's surface, striking whenever their needs became unfathomable; they were the crew that made up the Dragon's Cutlass. The Dragon's Cutlass is a ship renowned for it's glorious sails and chiseled cannons that could strike down any aggressor that crossed it's path. It had a reputation throughout the land and whenever it's dark sails rose high above the horizon, there were a band of troublesome pirate soon to follow. Alas the past few months have been quiet, the Dragon's Cutlass was nowhere to be seen-- the crew had not shown up on land to wreak havoc for quite some time and neither the wenches nor the authorities had a clue to where they might be. Rumors spread like wildfire though and many acclaimed that the Dragon's Cutlass had been swallowed whole by the sea. Others claimed that the pirates had decided to sail elsewhere in search of better treasure and finer booty. Many more did not listen to these rumors, constantly looking behind their shoulders in case the pirates decided to strike without knowledge... These folks wouldn't be called "paranoid" any longer.

When all thought the shadows of the briny deep were no more, a series of kidnappings began to occur across the land. And no, these weren't some low-level hags being taken off the streets to aid the pirates in their bedtime needs, these were the abductions of the most famed young heiresses. One by one they vanished into the night. Their clothes, most prized possessions, and families were left behind with nothing but a simple note-- scrawled in the most elegant black ink you would ever see-- a ransom note. The Dragon's Cutlass had resurfaced with a motive. The families of these heiresses were to cooperate with the pirates and hand over all of their fortune before the time limit was up. If they did not comply with these demands then their lovely daughters would be slaughtered and sent back in a neat little package. The Captain of the Dragon's Cutlass promised to spill as much blood as possible if they money was not handed over, but he also promised for their safe, whole, return home if it was. Pirates weren't all that bad, right?

Unfortunately, the series of kidnapping occurred not a month ago and the Captain was beginning to lose his patience. They had kidnapped more girl's than the ship could carry and not one family had sought them out to hand over what they owed. Instead, the King's Navy had decided to step in and the Dragon's Cutlass has been unable to dock port for some time because of the arrogant bastards. A few girl's have already been sent back to their parents in a potato sack, but if the crew continued to kill off the young woman then there wouldn't be a reason for the family fortunes to come falling into their laps. The Dragon's Cutlass was running out of time and the heiresses were beginning to believe that they needed to toughen this one out on their own.

Oh gosh, if you have anything else to add to this please do. I'm not too happy with it... xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dragonlovinggal
I got two hours 'till bed... Unfortunately, the revisions will not be done tonight. I hope ya'll can wait a little longer... >.<

Hey everyone! The page is coming close to being finished! All I need now is what positions you'll be taking, your character's name(s), their gender, and their age (:

Currently, for the heirs, there are only three spots available now, since I took one. Keep in mind that your character will have to be an heiress in Britain (England, Wales, and Scotland). If any of you would like to create a sibling for my character, older or younger, I've made my character from Wales, her name is Ella Tudor, and she is 22 years old.

My characters:

Captain Bartholomew Thompson, is also know as Brutal Bart by his adversaries. He is 25 years old.

Ava Williams is a 20 year old heiress from Scottland.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jacqueline Persinette is a 24 year old heiress from Wales. Jameson De Rauvelin is the 28 year old Master Gunner aboard the Dragon's Cutlass.

@Adira You still game? The OOC and signups are up now and there's only one spot left for an heiress.

I have a question. I'm having a hard time finding non-celebrity pictures that I like for my character. Would just a description be alright? Or do I have to have a picture?

Models always work; If you have a very detailed physical description of your character, I can be lenient and let it pass. But you know, when I say very detailed, I mean something like adding in the majority of this. We want to know exactly what your character looks like without different people describing him differently (i.e. one person will say he's masculine and has broad shoulders, another might say he's long and lanky, etc.)

Yes; just check out the OOC and signups, make sure you know for a fact that you can adhere to the rules, look over the content ratings, and choose your station! (:

*is obsessed with pirates*

Hiya, would you like anyone else to help or join, or? Anything, really. I find it very hard to find a pirate roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.