Pirates RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PinkArrow Historical may work?

That's what I thought, but since the roleplay has fantasy creatures in it, I didn't want to put it in historical without knowing for sure that I could put it there even if there wasn't fantasy creatures.

I'm having trouble thinking up a ship name right now... Before I have used names like The Arabella or The Vengeful Maiden, but neither seems right for this time around... Any ideas?

Yeah I just looked. I'm considering either The Dragon's Cutlass or The Ocean's Saber. I kind of like The Pride of the Abandoned, but it's a bit long for a ship's name. What do you think?

I think it's too long for a ship name. The Ocean's Saber or Dragon's Cutlass would be better to use. I personally like Dragon's Cutlass better.

Okay then, let's go with Dagon's Cutlass.

That's what you want not what I like, right? I don't want to make you choose what I like just because I'm the one GMing.

Yeah I like it. Both Dragon's Cutlass and Ocean's Saber were good names, and I liked them equally, so I couldn't decide. I just let you be the tie breaker. I wouldn't have suggested either if I didn't like them.

I like both so whatever Dragon chooses in the end. Generators can be quite helpful-- I am glad there is a generator for everything. xD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Everything??? You think there'd be a generator for EVERYTHING? What a nice imagination you have F L Y!! xD

And okay, Dragon! Dragon's Cutlass it is! (:

Everything??? You think there'd be a generator for EVERYTHING? What a nice imagination you have F L Y!! xD

If only there was a generator for EVERYTHING. It would make role-playing so much easier!! xD

Haha! A generator for everything would definitely make things easier, but that also would take a lot of the fun out of it too.

I know what you mean; how's your crew's name coming along? (:

Oh! I forgot about that! Good thing you reminded me! Generally speaking though I think crews are usually referred to by their ship. Ex) the crew of The Dragon's Cutlass

It doesn't have to be, just saying. I'll go ahead and put that down. No staff members have responded to my question yet- I'm going to go ahead and PM one of them for clarification.

Yeah, we could call them The Ocean Shadows. That could be fun.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Mm' kay~ Now know where I need to put up the roleplay signups! Despite it being of the nautical genre, set historically, it has a lot of fantasy elements emphasized so it would be in the fantasy section under historical fantasy. *scurries away to make signups and guidelines and rules and stuff*

Anyone wanna help me out by making a plot summary of what we discussed? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.