Pirates RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really, really tempted to make one of the girls... I hope you all aren't against making the girls (if any of you make one) at least 20 years old. If so, 18 is the minimum age they can be. I plan to play a few (minor) secondary characters who are just part of the crew. Maybe the cabin boy or a simple sailor... Are any of you against the idea of one of the girls (hoping it could be mine haha; I'm greedy) developing a relationship with the captain, be it an unrequited love from either perspective, or simply a forbidden love altogether?
I also plan to create a few secondary characters to aid the crew as well as one of the girls. We should establish how many girl's exactly we are making too.

Edit: I was planning to create the Master Gunner as well as a girl.

@PinkArrow: Totally! I'd really like to make the Captain! I'm not much for unrequited love but I'm all for a forbidden love!
Great! Something is better than nothing, haha! We'll let someone else be the girl who tricks the pirates; this girl can be the one who develops a forbidden relationship with the captain! Maybe a few girls find out somehow later on and are against it, thus creating an enemy or something like that. Any idea on how many girls we should have? I'm hoping for this roleplay group to be small; ten at the max. and we need people to play other roles on the pirate ship, as well.

I also plan to create a few secondary characters to aid the crew as well as one of the girls. We should establish how many girl's exactly we are making too.
Funny, I was just asking Dragon for their opinion on that... x)

Reactions: Ghosty
In theory everyone could create a girl and a guy to give us a good amount of characters with a minimal number of people actually RPing. It also evens out the gender ratio that way too.

EDIT: As for the actual number of girls I couldn't say.

In theory everyone could create a girl and a guy to give us a good amount of characters with a minimal number of people actually RPing. It also evens out the gender ratio that way too.
That sounds good. Let's make it five people max. roleplaying for now; I think that should be enough for now. (:

To everyone else; I'll just let you all know for now because I'm a nice person. I have strict rules dealing with paragraphs and details, grammar and spelling, but they're fairly easy to follow.

That sounds good. Let's make it five people max. roleplaying for now; I think that should be enough for now. (:
To everyone else; I'll just let you all know for now because I'm a nice person. I have strict rules dealing with paragraphs and details, grammar and spelling, but they're fairly easy to follow.
I probably have the exact same strict rules. I need to have a nice beefy paragraph to reply to.

Great! Also, try not to type out too much "fluff" in your posts... I can't stand them.

Any ideas on a thread name or...? I usually generate names lol I'm so unoriginal

@PinkArrow: That's fine with me.

EDIT: No I don't have any ideas. Even if I did, they would likely be extremely unoriginal.

How does everyone feel about...

INVADERS OF RAINBOWS?! :D PRETTY, RIGHT?! XD

Lol no one's responding... I guess it's not good enough! XD

Here's some more:

Ending the Storm
Ruins of Fortune
Battling at the Dark
Unity of the Day
Fate with Wings
Painting the Ashes
Origin of the Light

Any takers?

I got hungry xD
Hmmm I would have to say: Ending the Storm and Ruins of Fortune are both awesome! The Destruction of Fortuity sounds kinda cool too (just different synonyms of the second Title xD)

I'm a huge fan of Ending the Storm myself; I think it works well with the plot but I can't really explain why I think so xD

I can second that. It sounds very pirate-y and mystical.

Awesome; I was going to put the thread up tonight but I'm confused as to where I should put it in the group roleplaying area lol

While we wait, I need a few specifics to help write a fleshed out introduction with the plot we all agreed to! :3

Dragon, since you're the one creating the Captain, what's your ship's name and crew's name? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.