Pirates of the Everyocean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sol held on tight when the boats were lifted up onto the main ship and carefully got out after Leon. His sharp red eyes scanned over the crew that had amassed on the deck. The little girl did not look happy to see him. "Uh, thanks for helping me out." He stated awkwardly. He had one hand in his pocket and the other went to scratch the back of his neck.

Rivrin jerked herself awake, sitting up quickly she groaned as her head throbbed with a piercing headache, closing her golden eyes and leaning back onto the cold metal floor she inhaled deeply, with a shaky sigh she slowly got up, her dog tags clinking together as she stood to her feet.
Rivrin glanced around the metel enterior of was presumed to be a submarine. The last think she could remember was signing the flyer and having the same throbbing headheadache she had now and then blacking out, she wasn't sure where she was or how she had come to be here. Pulling up the zipper on her red and white leather jacket she began to look around.

Ugh, dammit.

And those were the first words that came to Rachel's mind once she finally woke up, her head feeling like it was about to explode. For a moment her mind was a pure blanket of nothing, just her, sitting there and looking at nothing, when suddenly all of her memories from before the headache came back, which caused the ache to hurt even more.

"Ugh, sonofabitch." She cursed quickly as her hands massaged her temples, trying in someway to reduce the pain. God dammit, she hadn't drink that much at the bar, not enough to give her a hungover like this, which leaded then to the conclusion that this headache wasn't from drinking, not really a comforting thought, but true, it appeared. The sound of steps brought the woman out of her misery, realization hitting her like a bucket full of ice cold water, bucket included. She had been kidnapped. Or at least it appeared so. Tired of looking like a dead slug on the floor, Rachel stood up to confront whoever was coming, though somewhat reluctantly. She wasn't a fighter, you know, her brain was her weapon. So she put on her charm and opened a sly smirk.

"Oh, hi there." She began with false cheerfulness. "I really, really hope you're stuck in here just like me, and is not the owner of this..." She looked around quickly, recognizing the controls and screens. "Submarine. Because, you know, that would suck. The headache is already making it suck, but if you're a foe, and not a friend, then the suck will be ten times worse, which is no fun." Rachel said with a nonchalant voice, because her sense of self preservation was absolutely zero, and because the pain was making it difficult to think straight, but mostly because of 0% of self preservation.

Rivrin having walked around the corner to see a girl looking no better off than her standing there stopped, as the girl continued talking Rivrin looked around before stopping and turning to the girl "I remember you, you were at the bar when I went to sign that flyer" letting her voice trail off she began searching the submarines compartments.
"My name is Rivrin, I woke up here with a headache and no memory of how I got here" pulling out some sheets of paper she let her serious golden eyes scan across the pages, useless information. Crumbling up the pages she looked to make sure her large knife was still strapped to her leg above her military grade standard issue black boots, with a sigh of relief she sat down in the chair by the control panels. "I wonder if we're surfaced"

Huh, not a foe then. Rachel thought as the other girl, Rivrin, walked around the place. Rachel didn't exactly remember the other from the bar, because, well, she was drunk, and dealing with pirates. She did the same thing as the other and started to look around, trying to find clues as to why they're there, and also just to look, this was one fine submarine.

"Military." She said suddenly, not bothering to turn towards Rivrin. "This is a Military Sub." She continued, this time turning around to face the other.

"By the way, I'm Rachel. Your temporary genius sub-mate." She grinned.

Rivrin jerked herself awake, sitting up quickly she groaned as her head throbbed with a piercing headache, closing her golden eyes and leaning back onto the cold metal floor she inhaled deeply, with a shaky sigh she slowly got up, her dog tags clinking together as she stood to her feet.
Rivrin glanced around the metel enterior of was presumed to be a submarine. The last think she could remember was signing the flyer and having the same throbbing headheadache she had now and then blacking out, she wasn't sure where she was or how she had come to be here. Pulling up the zipper on her red and white leather jacket she began to look around.
Ugh, dammit.

And those were the first words that came to Rachel's mind once she finally woke up, her head feeling like it was about to explode. For a moment her mind was a pure blanket of nothing, just her, sitting there and looking at nothing, when suddenly all of her memories from before the headache came back, which caused the ache to hurt even more.

"Ugh, sonofabitch." She cursed quickly as her hands massaged her temples, trying in someway to reduce the pain. God dammit, she hadn't drink that much at the bar, not enough to give her a hungover like this, which leaded then to the conclusion that this headache wasn't from drinking, not really a comforting thought, but true, it appeared. The sound of steps brought the woman out of her misery, realization hitting her like a bucket full of ice cold water, bucket included. She had been kidnapped. Or at least it appeared so. Tired of looking like a dead slug on the floor, Rachel stood up to confront whoever was coming, though somewhat reluctantly. She wasn't a fighter, you know, her brain was her weapon. So she put on her charm and opened a sly smirk.

"Oh, hi there." She began with false cheerfulness. "I really, really hope you're stuck in here just like me, and is not the owner of this..." She looked around quickly, recognizing the controls and screens. "Submarine. Because, you know, that would suck. The headache is already making it suck, but if you're a foe, and not a friend, then the suck will be ten times worse, which is no fun." Rachel said with a nonchalant voice, because her sense of self preservation was absolutely zero, and because the pain was making it difficult to think straight, but mostly because of 0% of self preservation.
Rivrin having walked around the corner to see a girl looking no better off than her standing there stopped, as the girl continued talking Rivrin looked around before stopping and turning to the girl "I remember you, you were at the bar when I went to sign that flyer" letting her voice trail off she began searching the submarines compartments.
"My name is Rivrin, I woke up here with a headache and no memory of how I got here" pulling out some sheets of paper she let her serious golden eyes scan across the pages, useless information. Crumbling up the pages she looked to make sure her large knife was still strapped to her leg above her military grade standard issue black boots, with a sigh of relief she sat down in the chair by the control panels. "I wonder if we're surfaced"
Huh, not a foe then. Rachel thought as the other girl, Rivrin, walked around the place. Rachel didn't exactly remember the other from the bar, because, well, she was drunk, and dealing with pirates. She did the same thing as the other and started to look around, trying to find clues as to why they're there, and also just to look, this was one fine submarine.

"Military." She said suddenly, not bothering to turn towards Rivrin. "This is a Military Sub." She continued, this time turning around to face the other.

"By the way, I'm Rachel. Your temporary genius sub-mate." She grinned.
The man watched every movement from his prisoners closely. They were delightful and would make good owners to the ship. He had amazing and wonderful plans for them. They would just have to put some trust into it. They weren't going to trust him now, but with time... With time they would all trust him. All he needed was time. And he had all the time in the world. He had all the time... The world wasn't going anywhere. And neither was him. The cards were here, now he had to play them the right way. One of the communicators on the submarine got turned on.

"Hello Rivrin and Rachel, dearest of all my friends, the RR team, if one could say so. Sorry, I'm just trying to set down the tension. You are now inside an old human submarine. It's not the best of the best, but it's the best we could get. Food and water will be provided as soon as I manage to get access to them, but for now, energy bars will be released to you every time you are hungry. I apologize that we have to meet under these conditions, but there was no other choice for me. Your life was in serious danger when we crossed paths, and I cannot do much in my... Current conditions. You see, I'm a man in poor conditions for today's world. After saving you, all I could do was put you here, my current home. There was nowhere to run to. We'll be going over waters as soon as we're finished crossing this underwater cave we're in right now. I appreciate if you could be patient. If you have any questions to ask me, press the button under the communicator".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AYE! We're getting close to land. Everyone get your asses over here. I got give all of you notes of what you're going to do once we land, do you get me loud and clear? If you finished your tasks, good. If you didn't... Well, not good". The audio from the ship's system ressonated through the hull. It looked like something important.

@HelloBeautifulChild @VerbalAbuse @CoShocker @Crono @Victor Markov @AshenAngel

"what do you have for me, Cap'n?" Leon asked as he entered the captain's quarters. "oh and we have a special treat for now. two mermaids to cook up. courtesy of your armory master and resident Leonin shifter."

Last edited:
"anything else need to be done, Cap'n?" Leon asked over the intercom closest to him. if not, he would return to his forge and work on a patch for the hull. damn mermaids got a last meal of metal and he didn't want to be going swimming with them.
"We still have many things to be done, but we won't be doing them right now. We're getting to Salty Sunshine, a small island nearby. I'll be needing each of you to go there and do some stuff. You'll have to do exactly what I say to y'all, because otherwise, things will get very messy. I hope that's understood", Skrog said, turning to everyone. "Leon, you come with me first. To my office".

For a few minutes, Skrog looked to Leon's face for a while. He was yet to decide if the lionman was trustworthy. Well, he had to give it a shot. "Look Leon, you joined my crew. You know the implications that being a pirate carries, so whatever I ask you to do, you gotta listen to me, because I'm your captain, I think that's clear. When you signed to be here, I thought you'd a good worker. I still do. I hope one day we can have a very professional and I hope you'll eventually get to trust me. So, this is your first job as a member of this crew. I hope you'll do well".

The captain took a picture out of a drawer in his desk and placed it in front of you.

440326744_extremly_realistic_human_drawings04_xlarge.jpeg

"This man is somewhere in the island we're docking into. I don't know where he's living. You stop at the Volts Bar, show the barman the picture and he'll give you the guy adress. Once you find him, you put a bullet in his head. That's as simple as it gets. The barman will give you a gun too. This guy is a traitor of my old crew. I don't forgive traitors. You'll go there, and you'll kill him. Simple as that. You gotta kill this man, because if you don't, he'll put the whole ship in jeopardy. I hope you got all that".

Mabel followed behind Leon, praying that the alien would combust into flames by the time she got back. "What do you need captain? And thank you for sending Leon with us, I've never tried mermaid." She commented lightly. It was true, although many told her it tasted like chicken. He sat on a barrel and waited as Scrog and Leon talked about something super secret.

Sonya pulled herself out of the Crew Quarters to receive her ashore duties. Maybe it'd be something entertaining. Hopefully she'd be able to get some time underwater. Entering the Captain's Cabin, Sonya bumped into Leo, purposely at that. "Eh, what do I get to, or maybe I should say have to, do? With all do respect, I'd like to do something on my own this time. Last time you put me in a group, SOMEONE took charge and stole all the fun." Looking out a port hole, Sonya sighed. "Is the air on the island as salty as it's been? I don't know how you'd sustain a town in that corrosive atmosphere."

(Sorry about the last minute edit. Didn't see the other half of your post.)
"Consider it done. one thing i can't stand is a traitor." Leon said with flames inn his eyes. "I was a soldier. Following orders is what i do. The only thing i refuse to do is kill any innocent bystanders. Women and children. I couldn't follow that order from my previous superior and i don't plan on changing that anytime soon unless it's a me or then situation." When Sonya bumped into him, He riled his eyes and muttered something under his breath.

Mabel followed behind Leon, praying that the alien would combust into flames by the time she got back. "What do you need captain? And thank you for sending Leon with us, I've never tried mermaid." She commented lightly. It was true, although many told her it tasted like chicken. He sat on a barrel and waited as Scrog and Leon talked about something super secret.
"Ah, thank you Mabel. I will be right with you in a moment". He turned back to Leon and whispered ( @Victor Markov ). "Do not tell anyone what you're about to do. You are now dismissed".

"Mabel, as the ship navigator, I'll need you to do something for me. It's something important. There's a friend of mine in the island we're docking, and well, he needs a favour from me. It's something very simple. All you gotta do is go to the island, walk inside the Volts Bar and say to the barman that 'I can see it inside your eyes, and it doesn't look pretty'. Say that, get out, and wait outside. You'll be taking a communicator and you'll have to keep me updated to anything fishy that happens in that bar. I hope you got that".

Luckily, was Trevor was already on deck. He found the nearest intercom. "Master Gunner to topside." He said and took his finger off the button. He leaned against the railing and awaited orders.

Sonya pulled herself out of the Crew Quarters to receive her ashore duties. Maybe it'd be something entertaining. Hopefully she'd be able to get some time underwater. Entering the Captain's Cabin, Sonya bumped into Leo, purposely at that. "Eh, what do I get to, or maybe I should say have to, do? With all do respect, I'd like to do something on my own this time. Last time you put me in a group, SOMEONE took charge and stole all the fun." Looking out a port hole, Sonya sighed. "Is the air on the island as salty as it's been? I don't know how you'd sustain a town in that corrosive atmosphere."
Once he was done with Mabel, he walked towards Sonya. He hoped that everything would go smoothly, otherwise that could end up going... Not so well. "They don't really have a city there. People stop there because there's no other place to stop in Salty Roads except for the Volts Bar on the island. They have a fancy purifier inside and it looks they are doing well. It's good to catch a breath of fresh air once in a while. Now, I got something you'll be having to do. Come here", he led Sonya towards his desk and then sat down, talking a low soft voice. "There'll be a bar on the island, as I said, the Volts Bar. The barman, he's a friend of mine. All you gotta do is talk with him. Keep an eye on him during the night. And that's it. Oh and... There's a little radio on his counter. When he's not looking, it'd be good if you could... Switch the frequency to SW. And then just leave it there".

Luckily, was Trevor was already on deck. He found the nearest intercom. "Master Gunner to topside." He said and took his finger off the button. He leaned against the railing and awaited orders.
"Trevor you can come up", the captain said, while dismissing Sonya.

//WOW you people started to reply really fast XD Not that I'm complainin' though

Sonya nodded and gave a mock salute. "Aye aye, cap'. If you don't mind me asking, what's so important about switching to shortwave? Propaganda, or diversion, maybe?" She wouldn't need her swords. She'd have to lie low. Maybe have a glass of desal. Some fish. A nice tasting fish would be good.

Sonya nodded and gave a mock salute. "Aye aye, cap'. If you don't mind me asking, what's so important about switching to shortwave? Propaganda, or diversion, maybe?" She wouldn't need her swords. She'd have to lie low. Maybe have a glass of desal. Some fish. A nice tasting fish would be good.
"Well, radio hasn't been working for a few years, but hey, you never know". The captain was decided to know to tell Sonya much. She looked smart. By the end of the night, she could even see the whole thing, and if it came down to that, she would need a deal. "I'm just really into trying SW waves ever since I was a kid".

"Got it." Mabel replied. Looks like everyone was getting some secretive stuff. Didn't bother her in the least, no one got to say, 'guess what I got to do!' From the sound of it, she might be able to rely on Sonya if things turn sour, but of course they won't, because a woman with two giant robot arms isn't suspicious looking at all...

Jade held in a sigh as she wiped the vomit off the table. This was the second time today, dumb lightweights. As if her job wasn't hard enough. Well, at least she HAD a job. After two months of living on the streets, she supposed this wasn't so bad. She's definitely had worse. Like that time she had to clean that- Jade's thoughts were interrupted by the bellowing of an old drunk guy asking for more beer. "Right away," she responded, dropping her rag on the rim of the water bucket. Going behind the counter to acquire the alcohol, she greeted her boss with a nod as she passed him.

Trevor walked up to the captain. "What's my job today capitan?" Trevor didn't have any idea what it could be. The rest of the crew were obviously sworn to secrecy. He wondered what important job monsieur Capitan would give him.

Status
Not open for further replies.