Pirates of the Everyocean

Status
Not open for further replies.
§ Ray §
A Horrible Mistake, another member.
Terri rolled her eyes and shook his hand, deciding not to explain to him the scum he was. She turned away from him when Mabel spoke
The Following Expression was a giant impact to Ray, although he hide it perfectly "I guess I'm not going to breath easily here" Ray thought. But, he was a pirate, yet a High Society Person, he knew it was hard to build trust, especially with a personality like a pirate's. He inhaled & exhaled, struggled to hide his pained expression, & decided to be as far from Terri as possible without adding attention. & he tried to introduce himself.

"Terri, Master Gunner," She said to him (@CoShocker ), putting her hand out to shake.
He shook her hand. "Trevor, gunner." He looked her up and down. "What makes you the master gunner?" He asked curiously.
Nope, too late. He has to wait to get his turn for introduction. He figured that this was a mistake, & he thought about the nearest escape routes when things went shakey. He closed his eyes, leaned on the wall, & thought to himself: "What could possibly go wrong?"

CoShocker said:
"Trevor, gunner." He looked her up and down. "What makes you the master gunner?" He asked curiously.
Terri narrowed her eyes at the Gunner, he may find himself getting yelled at sooner rather than later. Still, it wasn't a terrible question. She wasn't sure if it was the timing, or the fact that she impressed him with her bluntness.

"I would ask the Captain," She said, "Considering it's his decision you're questioning and I have no desire to get in the middle. You know what though, you should go ask him, rather than figuring out what fire power is in this ship that we're expected to run." She knew she was being harsh , but she was okay with that. He was wasting her time.

"I can tell that you're a rather serious person." He said with an over exaggerated look of observance on his face. Trevor attempted to lighten things up. "Knock knock."

"I can tell that you're a rather serious person." He said with an over exaggerated look of observance on his face. Trevor attempted to lighten things up. "Knock knock."
Terri sighed and spoke, "Check out the firepower." She turned away from him, hoping to find Mabel.

Thinking that he had enough of that bar, Gerard decided it was time to get on the ship again. The captain would get angry if he would take too long... In another harbor he would try again, but with this one he was done. He wouldn't want to get in any bar fights by now. Not again. Thinking that it was about time, he got to the door of the bar. "Aye, everyone who signed one of them flyers can come with me to the boat. We'll have to meet the captain. Get yourself ready and cleaned up". Gerard walked towards his ship. The captain would be mad at the crew so far, probably because they were so young... But that didn't matter now.

"Come on crew. We got a meet on the Flying Fox. All the ones who stil didn't introduced themselves can do it later".

@Crono
@MelodiousLime
@HelloBeautifulChild
@CoShocker
@VerbalAbuse

Sonya Hock|

"I'm late! I'm late! For a very important date!"

Sonya ran through the island to reach the tavern, knocking over a man buying Graniums and a woman selling pearls. She didn't care, but as her swords slapped against her left leg, she was reminded that the only thing that happened quickly at a tavern was a fight. She slowed down, but by then she was already just outside the tavern.

"Broken Bones Bar? I guess there's no grill. Shame, I had some shallowbear somewhere. Would've made good jerky if I had the proper facilities."

She stepped in to hear him say 'cunts' and the rest of his speech. Salty. The fliars went flying (heheh) and she grabbed one from the sky, gently palming it. A resume? As an assassin, her resume is the blood on her swords, but eh, she needed some writing practice. Literacy was not a requisite skill for her profession, but how else would she know a line from Alice in Wonderland?

She bounced over to the sailor who said cunts and handed him her fliar-stroke-resume. Surely they needed some meat on that damn ship. Being part fox herself would likely get her points on this particular ship.

Sonya Hock|

"I'm late! I'm late! For a very important date!"

Sonya ran through the island to reach the tavern, knocking over a man buying Graniums and a woman selling pearls. She didn't care, but as her swords slapped against her left leg, she was reminded that the only thing that happened quickly at a tavern was a fight. She slowed down, but by then she was already just outside the tavern.

"Broken Bones Bar? I guess there's no grill. Shame, I had some shallowbear somewhere. Would've made good jerky if I had the proper facilities."

She stepped in to hear him say 'cunts' and the rest of his speech. Salty. The fliars went flying (heheh) and she grabbed one from the sky, gently palming it. A resume? As an assassin, her resume is the blood on her swords, but eh, she needed some writing practice. Literacy was not a requisite skill for her profession, but how else would she know a line from Alice in Wonderland?

She bounced over to the sailor who said cunts and handed him her fliar-stroke-resume. Surely they needed some meat on that damn ship. Being part fox herself would likely get her points on this particular ship.
On his way out of the bar, another one gave him a flyer filled with information. "Well, this is a good one too. Useful, I guess", Gerard thought. Two choices were still up for a spot on the crew: Carpenter/Surgeon or Harpooneer. The quartermaster looked at the flyer, and then back at the girl. The flyer, the girl. He couldn't decide for which spot she'd do best. "A'ight, tough choice to say where you'll be standing, but I guess I'll have to put you as Harpooneer, since we need someone who can deal with ocean creatures and who knows how to kill'em. Welcome to the Flying Fox!", he said, handing the flyer back to her. "Follow me to the ship so I can show you along with the rest of the crew to the captain".

'Harpooner' sounded fitting, she supposed. She'd never swordhunted a whale before, and it seems that harpooning would be her chance to try hunting one at all. Sonya bounded onboard and looked around. Ironsides, Spiff, Cowboy, and Princess. Ooh, competition for the Princess position was on. First, she figured she'd check out Ironsides.

"Oi, Ironsides, hello! My name's Sonya Hock and it looks like I'm your new Harpooner. Acquirer of provisions from the depths, wherein there's water abound but not a drop to drink. Unfortunately, I have no talent for desalination. But with my handy O2 tank, I can swordhunt for you anything smaller than the ship if it's nearby."

Mable gave the strange girl a weird look, douting her sanity. "It's Mabel, Navigator." She looked Sonya up and down, not interested in her ears or her swords, but the fact that she just looked... bothersome.

Sonya smiled a Cheshire smile and bowed slightly. "Hope you don't mind if I call you Ironsides anyway. I like making nicknames up for people." She half-expected one of those large metal arms to go straight for her, but Mabel seemed rather serene, minus the arms.

Next would be Stiff. What exactly was he doing here? He was certainly not the pirate looking type and seemed to have no marketable skills - not even a weapon. He seemed loopy, as well. "Stiff. That's you. As I told Ironsides, I'm Sonya Hock. What are you doing here, hmm boy?"

Shut. Down. Trevor frowned. He made his way to the Flying Fox. "I wonder why it's called the Flying Fox." He said to himself as he walked up the gangplank. Before taking the final step onto the ship he looked it over, taking in its appearance.

Mabel saw that Terri was looking for her and she waved her over.

Terri smiled at Mabel, "So it's Iornsides now?" She teased lightly. She wasn't too sure of who she would describe as a little girl, running around and nick-naming everyone. She was a kid, not a pirate. However, as the Harpooner Terri realized they'd probably be working together. She mentally groaned, she didn't trust Sonya, and as she spoke to the High Life-er, she imagined them as two untrustworthy peas in a pod.

She hoped that her Gunner(@CoShocker) didn't forget to check on their firepower, she really needed that to get done. Though, she imagined that the Captain, whomever he was., would want to talk to them all first.

(Guess I'll just put everyone on the move now)

From now on, character death is a real possibility. Be careful with the choices you make.

Chapter 1: On this side of the road

Gerard was an alright guy, you think. Were all the quartermasters like that? The captain would probably be a wiser man. Along with the rest of the crew, you start to walk towards the ship. There were two turbines covered with green roots on the side of the big ship. A giant twisted metal spike decorated the front part of the ship, probably as protection to any possible enemies. There were several wooden windows on the metal sides, who would open in order for the cannons to come out and shoot. The metal hull was a bit rusty, but oddly, it looked strong as ever. On top of the mast, the ship sail was hoisted. It was very torn with the Flying Fox logo on it, and it probably just served for decorative purposes. A wooden plank was placed on the side of the ship, leading towards the upper deck. Gerard walked up and everyone followed him.

The deck was completely empty. The floor was metalic, with rusted parts here and there. "A'ight, you all wait here, I'll call the captain for the... Er... Introduction", Gerard said, a bit nervous. On the far side of the deck, there was a wooden door on the ground, leading the to the captain's cabin. A few minutes after walking inside, Gerard left with a sad face. The captain followed him, placed his hand over the ship's wheel.

pirate_captain_by_derricksong-d32ookg.jpg

"I believe you people are my new crew", the captain said, with a screechy voice. It looked like he had some trouble talking, as his voice was always... Different. "My name is Skrog. Captain Cloak Skrog. Maybe you're wondering why I look... Like this. Let's just say my mother wasn't exactly human. Now, as for the boat activities... I hope all of you are well enough to fulfill your duties, and then you get the three meals a day and obviously, a piece of what we take and receive. But remember one thing, I am your captain and you follow my orders, no matter what they are. Riots will not be tolerated. For instance, today I'll be showing you how I deal with the ship's issues. Yesterday, all of my crew left. They didn't told me why, I didn't asked. Except for old Gerard here. Old Gerard is trustworthy, ain't that right Gerard?", the captain said, placing his "claw" on the shoulder of the quartermaster.

"That's right Captain. I'm on your side", Gerard said, sweating a little bit. It looked like he was going to say something else before Skrog's claw closed around the quartermaster neck, snapping it. The dead body of Gerard fell to the ground. The captain searched the dead man's pockets, looking for something. He removed a silver pocket watch with alien inscriptions on it from the corpse's belongings. "On my ship, you don't steal. I hope that's clear", Skrog said. "Now, the first you people have to do is drop this corpse on the ocean. And remember, the spot for quartermaster has just became available. Behave well, and you might get it", he said with a smile. "Once you're finished with the body dumping, come to my cabin. We're setting sail, and you gotta know where". In a quick move, Skrog pressed a button on the wheel of the ship, making it move away from the harbor. He then proceeded to walk down to his cabin, closing the door.

There was no backing out anymore. This was it.
For now, somebody had to throw that body out. It just didn't looked good here.

@Crono
@MelodiousLime
@HelloBeautifulChild
@CoShocker
@VerbalAbuse

Mabel eyes were full of fury when she saw that the captan as a half-breed, and only became more furious when he executed the poor quarter master. 'Damn crab man motherf**ker' she thought to herself as she picked up the corpse with one hand and dropped it into the ocean. She then tried her best to show no emotion in her face as she approached the cabin.

Trevor followed Gerard onto the ship. His jaw practically dropped upon seeing the captain. Seeing him break Girards neck so casually should have made him pass out. But Trevor was no stranger to death. He merely avoided eye contact. "I suppose I'll scrape him off the floor." Trevor Helped Mable and grabbed the body by one leg and dragged it to the edge of the boat, and off it.

Body disposal was a common part of her job. Eating a dead coralwolf or throwing a body overboard wasn't new to her - but Ironsides and Cowboy were already on it. So the guy's dead, big whoop. Knowing who her captain was certainly gave her a perspective. Half-breed like her, but WAY different.

"I for one welcome our new insect overlord," she said with a smile, prancing off to explore the ship. With the Quartermaster dead, there was now mobility on the ship. Everyone had the potential for a promotion so it became a competition-

Of course, she wasn't interested unless she could improve her share.

Last edited:
Terri pushed her bottom lip and eyebrows up, impressed. It was harsh, but effective. She liked their captain, and yearned for the second in command spot. She headed in the cabin without thought, correctly assuming that the others were on the dead body disposal.

She hadn't even really noticed his four legs or general crab like appearance- it was common for people to have alien in their family tree and she hadn't been surprised by it.

Once in the room he directed them to she decided to keep quiet but also get close to the captain- she wanted to be his second in command, but right now there was nothing to consult about.

Inside his cabin, the captain smiled at the first few of the crew that walked inside his room. They would most likely be good crewmen. He would remember that. Skrog opened of his desk drawers and took some old paper note out of it. There were several numbers written on it, along with many drawings of danger signs. Upon the sight of it, the captain smiled.

hazardous_materials.jpg

"Before my crew left me, we got this. It is one of the last Commanding Sheets given to the humans by the Union. It was before the big flood. As we know, Commanding Sheets serve the purpose of retrieving lost alien items. Dangerous items that can only be held by aliens or... Strongly damaged half-breeds like me. This sort of thing is expensive. We could sell it for a lot of money. But the most interesting thing is: Perhaps we don't need to sell it. According to some information I got, the item can be a key to a Spaceship Holder. I'm not even joking. I'm talking about a spaceship with direct coordinates towards the Union Satellite that's still hovering over Earth. Due to the Galactic Laws, they have to accept everyone who comes to dock, so this", he placed his claw over the note, "is our way out of this shithole. Or, depending on the votes, we could also sell the key or board that fucking satellite and steal it for us. We'd definetely be the stronger pirates of the galaxy. So my question is:
"ARE YOU IN OR OUT?"

"You're not the only half-breed here, Cap'." After the display earlier, she refrained from calling him Captain Scrote - the nickname she had planned - because an angry boss could be managed. An angry boss who could kill you was a huge inconvenience. Sonya looked at the card and grinned childishly.

"But yeah, I'm in. I say we take the station. Go big or go home. I should be able to stand the alien radiation if you need any help with the key." This was mostly hypothesis, not that she cared if she was wrong. Becoming a weird bug thing could be fun. Or painful. Maybe painful, then fun. The possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.