Pirates of the Everyocean

Status
Not open for further replies.
img-thing

Name:
8-Ball
Behave: 8 is pretty nice to all and graceful, not the smartest kid nor the quietest he mostly gets along with most people.
Good At: 8 Is one of the best medic's there is, 8 could make a gunshot feel like a little scar. He is quick to think and always knows what to do, thinking quick and a(n)excellent talker.
Why are you here (History) 8-Just want's to make friend for his real goal even for 8 it's unknown.

Why trust 8?: You shouldn't 8 is a cute kid always cunning and smart but seems to disappear alot not showing signs of betrayal 8 usually will be seen talking to someone.
What is 8 after: Wanting too know hard work, growing up in a sustainable wealthy home he'd never had to put in a(n) ounce of elbow grease.
How old: 14

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, to everyone I recommend getting some interaction with the other crew folks, after all interaction is one of the key things to all RPs. Try to get known the other guys or get a partner inside, that'll surely help things to get a bit more interesting there.

adorable-amazing-anime-anime-girl-blue-eyes-blue-hair-kawai-Favim.com-795753.png

Name: Kathrine, but you can call me Kat.

Personality: My mom says I can be sweet and perky, but I'm not like that all the time. I know when to be quiet and when to speak. That doesn't mean I'm not afraid to speak my opinion. In fact, some of my old friends used to say that I can be fiery when I want to. I'm also very kind and willing to do everything for the safety of my friends.

Skills: I am a good navigator considering that I have come all this way without being completely lost. I'm also very nimble and have learned my way around a ship or two. I've worked in a few different positions on ships so I'm sure I'll be great at whatever station you put me in.

History: Life used to be so wonderful. I remember when I was really little we used to live in a house by the beach. It had the most beautiful view and I would go play in the sand almost every day. My mother was a school teacher and my father was an engineer, he brought in most of the money. When the machine malfunctioned my parents thought the rising waters would only last for a while and would soon go away, so we packed some bags and spent a few nights in a local hotel farther inland and my father went to help with the efforts of fixing the machine. We never heard from him again. The waters soon washed us out of house and home so we traveled even farther inland and moved from hotel to hotel until I had enough. One night, after the rains stopped, I sneaked out with my things and left a note for my mom telling her that I will be safe and to stay in the city we were currently in and that I would be sending her all that I could. I've been on one or two ships since then and have worked in my share of taverns sending everything that wasn't spent on essentials to my mom.

Why should I trust you: There is nothing I can say to make you fully trust me. Trust should be earned.

What are you after: I'm just looking for enough payment to support my mother. I can live off of less then three meals a day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.