Pirates of the Everyocean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh poo I was just writing my intro as you were leaving

Reactions: MrSandman
One of us is going to have to make an edit.

What is your name, chump? Name's Leon Anderson. most people know me as Hell's Marksman among other things
Are ya old enough to do this? How old are ya? Aye, I'm old enough. I'm 34
Tell me a bit about how ya behave (personality)typical lone wolf with a strong moral compass when it comes to killing, but when push comes to shove, he will rip his opponent apart.and if you catch him on a good day, he is nice and helpful, unless he smells something lurking below the surface of your request.
How do you look? (pics/description)gado the lion.jpg
What ya good at? (experience/strong points)weapons smithing, a gifted fighter both in armed and unarmed combat, and if you can believe it a decent cook.
How did you ended up in this hole? why, that is a long story that involves being hunted down by anyone who holds a grudge after a war, killing them from a distance or when they are nice and close in a variety of ways, drinking whiskey made from the ol' emerald isle and being called a deserter by a blood thirsty commander because of the disregard of an order to kill women and children. not my cup of tea, or in my case shot of whiskey.
Why should I trust you in my ship? what reason do you have not to trust a marksman that could've killed ye a tousand times o'er, but didn't by tunder?
What are you after? a chance to put my many skills to use and a new life. what else other than the pay and food?

What is your name, chump? Name's Leon Anderson. most people know me as Hell's Marksman among other things
Are ya old enough to do this? How old are ya? Aye, I'm old enough. I'm 34
Tell me a bit about how ya behave (personality)typical lone wolf with a strong moral compass when it comes to killing, but when push comes to shove, he will rip his opponent apart.and if you catch him on a good day, he is nice and helpful, unless he smells something lurking below the surface of your request.
How do you look? (pics/description)View attachment 52768
What ya good at? (experience/strong points)weapons smithing, a gifted fighter both in armed and unarmed combat, and if you can believe it a decent cook.
How did you ended up in this hole? why, that is a long story that involves being hunted down by anyone who holds a grudge after a war, killing them from a distance or when they are nice and close in a variety of ways, drinking whiskey made from the ol' emerald isle and being called a deserter by a blood thirsty commander because of the disregard of an order to kill women and children. not my cup of tea, or in my case shot of whiskey.
Why should I trust you in my ship? what reason do you have not to trust a marksman that could've killed ye a tousand times o'er, but didn't by tunder?
What are you after? a chance to put my many skills to use and a new life. what else other than the pay and food?
Accepted! I will PM you about how to make your entrance

~ Michaelis 'Sol' Taren ~

What is your name, chump?

I'd hardly call myself a chump. The name's Michaelis Taren, but Sol is my more common name.

Are ya old enough to do this? How old are ya?

I am not a kid, if that's what you're talking about. If you want my age in earth years... Heh, give me a minute to do the math... Screw it. I'm twenty eight on my planet.

Tell me a bit about how ya behave.

I'd consider myself pretty mild mannered, with all things considered. I won't shoot someone's head off if I get pissed, if that's what you wanna know. They might get thrown overboard if they take things too far, however. Less messy that way. I am a bit of a neat freak and don't appreciate people messing with my crap. I prefer taking the laid back role in conversation and generally keep to myself unless somebody gives me a penny for my thoughts.
Some of my friends say that I turn pretty aggressive when the alcohol finally hits me. I'm not really sure, I can't remember half the things that happen after that point. I usually last for about ten drinks, so I normally play it safe and stick to eight drinks. Um... How did we get on this topic?

How do you look?

What ya good at?

I can hold my liquor pretty well, sweet talk just about anyone, and cook a decent meal. It's kinda hard to keep me trapped. You see, my race has the unique ability to change our body density, which makes it possible for us to phase through just about anything as long as it isn't moving. Things move, cells burst, not a pretty sight. I have trouble getting through glass though, I try to avoid it.

How did you ended up in this hole?

Heh, funny story about that... Me and a couple friends got terribly drunk one night. I thought that the ship due to head to Earth was my cousin Sebastien's and I went in to say hi. The ship then took off for Earth with me in tow. About halfway there they discovered that I was on board and took me prisoner, and when we reached Earth, I escaped. I've been bouncing around from place to place, and I'm having trouble figuring out why they haven't renamed the planet Water yet.

Why should I trust you in my ship?

Because I barely have any destructive tendencies and really don't have anything better to do.

What are you after?

I heard there was free food involved. Is it any good, or is it cheap processed food like that nuclear disaster known as McDonald's?

Last edited:
Reactions: HelloBeautifulChild
~ Michaelis 'Sol' Taren ~

What is your name, chump?

I'd hardly call myself a chump. The name's Michaelis Taren, but Sol is my more common name.

Are ya old enough to do this? How old are ya?

I am not a kid, if that's what you're talking about. If you want my age in earth years... Heh, give me a minute to do the math... Screw it. I'm twenty eight on my planet.

Tell me a bit about how ya behave.

I'd consider myself pretty mild mannered, with all things considered. I won't shoot someone's head off if I get pissed, if that's what you wanna know. They might get thrown overboard if they take things too far, however. Less messy that way. I am a bit of a neat freak and don't appreciate people messing with my crap. I prefer taking the laid back role in conversation and generally keep to myself unless somebody gives me a penny for my thoughts.
Some of my friends say that I turn pretty aggressive when the alcohol finally hits me. I'm not really sure, I can't remember half the things that happen after that point. I usually last for about ten drinks, so I normally play it safe and stick to eight drinks. Um... How did we get on this topic?

How do you look?

What ya good at?

I can hold my liquor pretty well, sweet talk just about anyone, and cook a decent meal. It's kinda hard to keep me trapped. You see, my race has the unique ability to change our body density, which makes it possible for us to phase through just about anything as long as it isn't moving. Things move, cells burst, not a pretty sight. I have trouble getting through glass though, I try to avoid it.

How did you ended up in this hole?

Heh, funny story about that... Me and a couple friends got terribly drunk one night. I thought that the ship due to head to Earth was my cousin Sebastien's and I went in to say hi. The ship then took off for Earth with me in tow. About halfway there they discovered that I was on board and took me prisoner, and when we reached Earth, I escaped. I've been bouncing around from place to place, and I'm having trouble figuring out why they haven't renamed the planet Water yet.

Why should I trust you in my ship?

Because I barely have any destructive tendencies and really don't have anything better to do.

What are you after?

I heard there was free food involved. Is it any good, or is it cheap processed food like that nuclear disaster known as McDonald's?
Omg I'm so sorry it took so long D: I was busy with holidays

Accepted

Alright, how should I jump in?

BECOME the Mermaid

I don't think I can do that, mate.

PHAHAHA, that's the best thing I've seen today!

Are ya still accepting land lubbers!?

Rofl that was so lame. But no really are you guys still accepting? Pirates are my life

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Name: Rivrin Valhalla
Personality: Rivrin is fierce and intensely loyal, she is strong and incredibly agile, she has a serious no play attitude and doesn't like jokes.
Appearance:
large.jpg

Experience/Strong Points: Hand to hand combat, Military Background, Acrobatics.
History: Rivrin was a part of a privately owned elite group of military soldiers who were to protect the government officials against an alien rebellion everyone feared would happen, the funders feared the aliens would come back and slaughter the human race for their ignorance and destruction of the alien shell. Rivrin had been just a kid when she recieved her training for the job. The goverment officials who funded the team no longer had the money to keep the force together as it became a dog eat dog kind of world and the Elite force known as the White Fox dispersed.
"Why should I trust you?" Because Rivrin would be a huge asset with her military training and loyal obedience.
"What are you after?" Rivrin is just looking to be a useful tool she was trained her whole life to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.