• Would rather watch Dora the Explorer

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Zombies?

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
T

Tuxedo Mask

Original poster

So what do you all think? Think it could be any good?

I am so not excited. Ugh.

But I wouldn't rather watch Dora the Explorer. :|

Eh... pass...? To be honest, as much as I like Jack Sparrow, I can go without more bait for the annoying Johnny Depp fangirls. Not to mention that my favorite parts of Pirates 2 and 3 were the ones with Davy Jones, who was a more interesting character and had more charisma as a tragic villain than almost anyone else on screen. Then they go and don't give us any closure after they make him a tragic villain. Not that I'm bitter or anything.

Meh, whatever. More Barbossa is always good, at least.

Penelope Cruz?

Captain Barbossa of Her Royal Navy?

Blackbeard?!

FUCK YEAH!

As much as I loved Pirates, making a 4th one is just kinda... meh? You never go beyond the Trilogy! It's just asking for trouble!

>> But I'll watch it and add it to teh collection anyway!

*Gets ready for new pirate RP trends when it comes out. XD*

I've wanted a pirate RP for the longest time!

I have the perfect character: Bartholomew "Blue Bart" Hawking!

That just means I'll have to resurrect Big Booty Ursula then.

... Or start a ninja RP to spite all of you. ESPECIALLY DIANA.

"HEY GUIZ, WE'RE GONNA GIVE A SUPPORTING CHARACTER A FULL MOVIE ON HIS OWN. IT'LL TOTALLY WORK AND PLEASE ALL THE FAN-PEEPS. RITE? RITE?!"

No, Disney. No. Two and Three weren't great; this will ruin an excellent film entirely by forcing the comic-relief character to carry the entire fucking plot.

You are all twats, Disney. Stop now, please.

chances Are I'll watch it and like it.

then again i like the films for the muskets and cannons and uniforms and shit more than the characters.....

not really enthused about it. I was a Kiera fanboy honestly so trading her out for Penelope Cruz is a no go in my mind, I'll probably just wait for it to come out on DVD and watch it then.

I get the feeling the girlfriend, who's reaction to the trailer was "JOHNY DEPP YAAAAAAAAY", will be dragging me to this, so I'll let you know how it goes, I suppose.

Seriously, though, not impressed. This is a film that should never have been made.

I'd see, I liked the other three so I don't see a problem with the fourth one... Less they manage to screw it up some how, but I think they will make it *as in making it good, just to clear that.*

Eh, I'd watch it, probably just to have watched them all. And Davey Jones was an interesting character... Then they just up'n killed him...

I plan on seeing it. 'course, it's only cause I'm a Depp fan