Pirates of Carissa

Status
Not open for further replies.

PecanScotch

[REDACTED]
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
The Pirates of Carissa live on the ship called "The Black Titan" The captain though a female is the most feared on the open sea. She had lived once before as a princess, but she ran away onto the ship who was int he control of a pirate named Fang of the Wolf. She pleaded and begged for a chance on the ship and was allowed. When she was eighteen, she killed the Kraken after it had killed the Captain. the ship was destroyed and everything was gone yet her named lived on. Years later a rumor started about the Black titan once more hoisting up its flag and sailing. But this time it has docked in a small town looking for a crew worthy of its own history before the tavern now stands a female her eyes like steel and hands like iron. Will you be great enough to join her upon her new adventure to find the waters of the Golden desert?

I will be the captain of the ship she now goes by "Whispering Titan Fang" or better known as Captain Fang.

I am looking for very amture pirates very new and not really knowing anything about being even a pirate is all about and they wish to get gold and strike it rich. But little do they know they are blood bound to the ship after agreeing to be the crew.

I also look for people who are young around 21-30 have either a good or bad past. Hell some could even hate pirates as well and be part of the crew to maybe betray them as well. Hell all options are open EXCEPT THEY MUST BE HUMAN.

I'm a bit interested

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
I'm interested as well~

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
This would be my first pirate RP, but consider me a female crew member. :D

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.