evening on thur , fri, and sat
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
Genres
dragon age series, asoiaf series, erotic, dark fantasy, high fantasy, suspense, adventure
Hey everyone!

I'm Kat and I've been roleplaying for over seven years now. Over the years, I've found a great love and passion for some generic cliché pairings, as well as crime drama, fantasy, (dark) mature themes, and romance! I'd like my partner to be 18+ only and okay playing females and males, just as I'm okay with playing females and males. I have a few cravings this time around, so please PM me and let me know if you have any questions and/or concerns or are simply INTERESTED!

Rules
1. General rule of thumb is one post a week. I am extremely flexible due to understanding real life can be a pain sometimes and simply the fact that real life comes first (I work two jobs, so I may not always be available for one post a week, case in point). All I ask is that you OVERCOMMUNICATE.

2. Writing level MUST be ADVANCED, or at the very LEAST, adept. I am a person who loves immersing myself into an NPC rich world with strings of worldbuilding and plots. Everything needs to come together and we can't do so by half-assing details and writing only one main character. With that being said, please send a WRITING SAMPLE in if you don't have any located on your profile.

3. I roleplay through THREADS ONLY. Anything in discord or private message I forget easily about sadly. I do enjoy OOC chatting in discord for plots and things though– That's not a requirement though.

4. No passive writers. ENGAGE. Engage with the story, engage with me. I want interaction and us flinging dirt at each other's faces because roleplaying is supposed to be collaboration- not a one man show. Don't be afraid to collaborate in Google docs with me every once in a while for those quick scenes though.

Generic Pairings
CEO x Executive Assistant
CEO x Lower Employee
Teacher x Student
Pirate Captain x Stowaway
Pirate Captain x Thief
Mentor x Apprentice
Tutor x Princess
Tutor x Prince
King x Princess
King x Bride
Crime Boss x Rival Crime Head
Crime Boss x Rival's Daughter
Knight x Princess
Princess x Commoner

Genres
Fantasy (Low, Dark, & Urban)
Medieval
Historical (Tudor, Victorian, Golden Age of Piracy, and 1920s)
Dragon Age

Themes & Keywords
dark fantasy, age gaps, slow burn romance, chivalry, crime, violence, abuse, pirate, golden age of piracy, victorian, dragon age, low fantasy, witches, magic, elves, drama, angst, political intrigue, assassins, cynics, war, bloodshed, morality, anti-hero, character development, world building, murder, suspense, action-adventure, steampunk, 1920s

Plot Bunnies
None of as now

Last edited:
Looking for some princess x commoner or ceo x assistant!! :3 Prefer to rp with 18 and older~

Still looking! Would love to do some of the pairings listed!! Ceo x assistant is calling to me, however, I'm open to others!

Still looking! Would love to do some of the pairings listed!! Ceo x assistant is calling to me, however, I'm open to others!

Actually, CEO x Executive Assistant spoke to me the most :)

And I'm interested in both the Pirate x Stowaway and the Princess x Commoner RPs.

Still looking! Craving some ceo x executive assistant or teacher x student!! Totally willing to do other pairings too! PM me with writing sample and intro, if interested!

Would love to do a pirate captain x thief with a twist if I play the thief