PIRATE MONTH!!!!!! :D

M

Mittens83

Original poster
[DASH=yellow]
YAY.

August is finally here, which means~~~~

PIRATE MONTH MATEYS!

So, Admiral Mitts here want to know who else is as excited for Pirate Month and what you guys are excited for in the weeks to come!

As for me, I am super excited for the Chat RPs, as well as getting out some possibly unknown knowledge of REAL Pirates from throughout the ages! I will be posting something here in General every 4 days starting on the 4th! ^^

SO TELL ME.

Who's excited?! :D
[/DASH]

ARRRRRRRRRRRGH.
>:C

I BE EXCITED.

I be a Pirate at heart. At soul. <3
Always have been in love with them.
This is normal for me.

ALSO.
I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO LISTEN TO THE PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN MOVIE SCORES THIS MONTH.
They get you PUMPED.
I mean
ARRGH.

I've been excited since the moment Pirate month was announced!

Like Staci though, I've been a pirate at heart since I was a kid.
Pirates are so damn awesome.

Can't wait for many of our events and such!

ARRGH!

Yay! I've always loved pirates!

I recently went to a pirate exhibit at the museum. I learned a lot about pirates. For example, most of them were a real true and equal society. It was a way for slaves to be free, for racism to be nonexistent, and for a true sharing of all pirated goods. In fact it was so equal that if there weren't enough hammocks for everyone on the ship, everyone slept on the floor, even the captain. It's just really fascinating. Makes me kind of wish everyone lived the way pirates did. Obviously, not all of them were like that. There were the evil bad pirates and whatnot, but generally, life on a pirate ship was... pretty darn good. Kind of idealistic, if you will.

I think that's really cool.

I'm NOT excited about all these name changes! D:<

However, I can't wait to see and host the pirate roleplays this month! 8D I even changed my avatar!

Talk like a pirate day is in September.

SEPTEMBER.

*Flips a gangplank*

PIRATES DON'T FOLLOW RULES AND EXPECTATIONS, TEGAN!

>.> ...

I don't really like Pirates. Never really have.

They just don't do it for me.

*waits patiently for October*

LOL LIMEWIRE

....wait, you mean serious pirates? Like, sailing-on-the-ocean pirates, right?

I'm excited then : D going to post pirate outfit eventually ._.

ARRRR, I'm super exited, I can't wait for starting a pirate rp and do a lot of pirate stuff and reading about pirates and EVERYTHING ELSE x3