Status
Not open for further replies.
Arcadius you're gonna spoil it! That's one of the best parts.

It was cool though.

Last edited:
Dog gone it Grothnor.

Reactions: Capt. Blu
Winter and I had a lot of fun with this collab, I'm very glad you guys like it too.

It definitely went in a direction I wasn't expecting! I liked it. Now hopefully they don't ever near-kill each other again. Unless of course it's for good reason.

I can't promise that Aki haha. There might be some tension on board from here on. Also my next post is going to include something fun, hopefully.

Winter everyone on the ship has tried to kill the other at some point...except Kadi and Ray...I think. That's how eternal friendships are born.

Also, I have to ask @Mizos why does Luro call Alicia a man, is this every going to come up IC? because it's killing me OOC O.o

Actually yeah it probably will, she could try asking during our collab, but he might not be able to really answer it till his Arc's done. So...yeah expect that for a bit, unless Alicia can phrase it jussssst right.

Reactions: Winter
I can't promise that Aki haha. There might be some tension on board from here on. Also my next post is going to include something fun, hopefully.

hoo boy, well, there's a bit of a lot going on.
I say as @SilentxChaos and I continuously fix our collab to bring Jack in, haha.

Winter everyone on the ship has tried to kill the other at some point...except Kadi and Ray...I think. That's how eternal friendships are born.
From the standpoint of having..like four people- five including the captain- wouldn't that make only one person?? Well two now if you include Alicia. Well. 3 if you count Sara now, but does it really count if she wasn't officially in the crew yet?
Captain hasn't.... not that.... not that I remember???

Yeah the captain's tried to kill one of the teammates, it was in Season 1

Dang time for me to rewatch episodes. They're all starting to blend together apparently.

Yeah she tried to kill Kadi like...eight times. He agreed to four of them, I'm telling ya.

Dang Kadi's a trooper. And loyal. Really have to look up those episodes now.

I know right, he got dragged into a war, had his life threatened, almost froze to death, got attacked by what...wolves, and this was before and shortly after he became a Stardusk, he had the option to just go...
"You know what...I change my mind."
Ray owned Runali a debt
Runali saved Luro.
Alicia wanted to restore her and Stardusk Honor
...yeah that's everyone on the ship right now but Alicia saved Kadi not Runali, it's pretty funny...though Runali did technically see him. Oh nope Runali saved Kadi too never mind.

Wow, Sara's the first person Runali actually "asked" to join the crew. What a record.

Why do so many of the crew have debts. Guys get your lives together.

Wow, Sara's the first person Runali actually "asked" to join the crew. What a record.

Why do so many of the crew have debts. Guys get your lives together.

Nah she asked Alicia, who was originally using the Stardusk for a temporary relationship, but then the dishonor happened... and then she ended up liking the Stardusk.

Oh right. Runali suggested and then Alicia was like "sure why not I've got nothing better to do" and then it turned out to be "okay I kinda like these dorks"

Right, right. Season 2. I remember that one.

Reactions: Winter
Whoop! Posted a day early! Next cycle is the 15th (Saturday)

@SilentxChaos thanks for the collab.

No real announcements today but here's a music:

Reactions: SilentxChaos
Nice collab guys :) I'm gonna post.

Reactions: Mizos
Status
Not open for further replies.