Pirate Adventure!

Lilly took an oar. She may be rich, but she was tough and optimistic. "This is going to take a while..."

Kaine would have said "yup its going to take a long while and its going to get a lot colder and unpleasant before it gets any better." in a friendly tone of voiec at this poitn saying "Care to tell me just how your family got rich beyond there wildest dreams while we are waiting? Just a point of curiosity is all."

Lilly shruged. "Why not? We're pirate hunters. This may have to do with why I was kidnapped. We hunt down pirates with bounties on their heads and keep the loot and the reward."

Kaine would seem to get a tad bit more serious at this and said "Well I think it would be best if we part ways at shore. Not entirely sure how your family would take to me and I don't intend on finding out."

Lilly raised an eyebrow. "You're a pirate? Then how have you not heard of us?"

"Pirate is not the right term for it. Lets just leave it at we won't get along shall we before we get into a fight in the ship? it would be unforutante for one of us to end up swiming back." not looking at her now but rather straight back at the ship which they had just escaped from not actually sure who would win a fight.

Lilly frowns. "Alright. What's this place we're headed to anyway?" She wanted to change the subject. It would keep her mind off of things.

"its a fairly small trading island. The pirates looted it and picked me up while they were there, so there isn't much left in the way of ships to take you anywhere but at least its something eh?" as he looked over at her with a nod gald she had changed the subject

Lilly nods in agreement. "We'll at least be able to figure out how to get me home from there."

"true. I am not entirely sure they will be happy to seem me again just as a warning. I might have made a couple bucks off of gambling with some of them." kaine said with a bit of a smile thinking back on his small victories.

Lilly sighed. "Just try not to get anyone else we meet angry. If you don't we're not going anywhere." She rowed and hoped they reached land soon.

Kaine would have chuckled "Now wheres the fun in that? You would be surpised what you can get out of people with a few drinks and bets." looking over there shoulder but knowing that it would be a while yet before they hit any land.

Lilly frowns. "There's a difference between drunk and angry. Maybe I should keep a close eye on you while we're on this journey."

Kaine would have said a bit dismissively "I can take care of myself. And usually they end up drunk and angry, but that makes them easier to deal with."

Lilly scowled. "Whatever. Just keep rowing so that we can hit land." This man had some interesting idea about how to deal with people,

Kaine would nod saying "Sure thing your highness." smiling in the face of her scowl now before adding "If you ever want to play a round of poker with me I would be more than happy to oblige."

Lilly smirked. "Humph. You'd have to teach me first, you pirate. And stop calling me that!" He was starting to irritate her.

Kaine would have laughed at this and said "I am not a pirate, I just don't think I would get along with pirate hunters. I would be happy to tech you at some point though. I feel its a crime that some people don't know how to play cards."

Lilly shrugged. "I guess so. Now, it's getting late. We need to figure out how to get some rest."

Kaine would have nodded and said "we can take shifts sleeping. This boat is small enough that one of us can row it just fine. Would you care to go first? I got a bit of a nap earlier."