Pirate Adventure!

Lilly shrugged and relaxes. "Sounds good to me. We need to get our bearings somehow." She was pretty sure that they would be heading the right direction.

"You don't suppose people will take your credit do you your highness? Since I don't think either of us have any money." As he pulled out a worn looking deck of cards and started flipping through them as if to see if they were all there.

Lilly was starting to get annoyed. "Would you stop calling me that? I am not a princess. They should take it. My family's pretty famous."

"Well you keep talking about how your family is rich so I figure its appropriate your highness." Smirking a tad bit at her now as he finished looking at his cards and started deftly shooting them from hand to hand casually.

Lilly sighed. "Whatever. Any idea where the nearest lad is? I don't see any in sight and we have no clue where we are, do we?"

Kaine would chuckle a bit and say "well we know we are in the middle of the ocean but other than that no. I don't have the foggiest idea where we are though I do know some land is within a day's sailing distance since they caught me on land."

Lilly nods. "Then let's head there. We should have enough supplies to get us there." She looked around. "Though how were going to get there in this dinky thing is beyond me."

"Well the anwser to that is lots and lots of rowing and a bit of navigation by those little twinkling things up there." as he looked up at the clear night sky a bit jokingly deciding it was probably best to drop the whole your highness thing now if only so he could get her to take a turn rowing once they started.

Lilly shrugged. "Well, let's get going. Hand me an oar and point us in the right direction. I want to get home as soon as possible." This was true. Everyone had to be worried about her.

"Not yet. We shoudl wait until we get a little bit farther off from the ship before we start up rowing since it will be a bit noise eh?" In a slightly more friendly tone at this point. He was also in no hurry to go anywhere really. He hadn't had a set destination in a long time or a set time line to get there and he liked it that way.

Lilly sat back and relaxed. "Whatever. We'll get there."

"Yup we will eventually. Until then though I would like to know how exactly you got caught if you are so important." In a more friendly curious tone now looking over at her as he mirrored her leaning back into a more relaxed position in the boat

Lilly looks up. "They snuck into my room at night, while I was asleep. I'm a deep sleeper, I guess. When I woke up, I was locked in that cell..." She looked a bit uncomfortable at the memory.

Kaine would have said "You must be a really heavy sleeper if you managed to get all the way through that without waking up heh." in a bit of a teasing tone now as he looked at her setting his hat down in the boat as a chillier ocean breeze picked up so he could avoid having it blown into the sea.

Lilly smirks. "They probably drugged me, too, since I didn't wake up when one of them...Never mind."She looks away.

Kaine would frown more at this and sit up "When one of them what. I don't mean to press but I do object to certain abuses and I do already owe them some payback when i get the chance." seeming to get much more serious at this point.

Lilly blushed. "When I woke up, one of them was on top of me..." She hoped he got the picture.

"Ah" he said solemnly not needing any further explanation at this point "well I look forward to meeting them again under more favorable terms and giving them an example of what happens to basturds such as that."

Lilly nods. "Oh, you bet I want revenge! My family could probably raise an army to take them out easily. Are we far enough away yet?"

"well I will probably leave it to you if you are taking an army after them then. I am no good at such fancy things heh. Plus the attention doesn't agree with me usually." in a more casual friendly tone glad she seemed to be doing ok after the experience before adding "Yeah we are probably far enough away." now reaching for the oars to start paddling.