Piranha Plant Pipes Up!

Piranha Plant

Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Howdy, howdy! Just a Pokemon fan dropping in, glad to meet y'all!

I'm a diehard sports fan from a Kansas; I follow the Kansas City Chiefs, Kansas City Royals, Los Angeles Clippers, Washington Capitals, and Sporting Kansas City primarily, but have a number of college (Kansas State, Wichita State, and PIttsburg State mostly) and minor league teams that I enjoy as well. Always happy to discuss sports with fellow fans!
Outside of sports, I greatly enjoy music, gaming, and writing; I regularly write fanfictions on Wattpad and AO3.

When it comes to roleplaying, I'm happy to try most anything, but fandom RPs and crossovers are usually my bread and butter. Almost always happy to do things in the Pokemon, Elder Scrolls, or Outer Worlds universes.

Enough rambling, I'm glad to meet y'all! Hope to be friends soon.

Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild
ANOTHER POKÉMON FAN?!?!?!?

sports hurt my brain idk how you can keep up with so many, i barely remember to drink water.

anyways, hi, welcome! i know a good bit about pokemon 'cause my partner :) i hope you can find some good rps and partners to satisfy those needs <3 if you need anything or have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to any interns or staff you see floating around! also, don't be shy and join us wackos in General Chatting!

A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES!

Unfortunately, as a Red Sox fan, I do now legally have to fight you to the death. </3

Welcome!

sports hurt my brain idk how you can keep up with so many, i barely remember to drink water.

anyways, hi, welcome! i know a good bit about pokemon 'cause my partner :) i hope you can find some good rps and partners to satisfy those needs <3 if you need anything or have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to any interns or staff you see floating around! also, don't be shy and join us wackos in General Chatting!
I can only keep up with them 'cause my brain refuses to focus on important things.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Welcome to Iwaku!

I don't know much about Kansas, or indeed, most American sports, but YAY GO SPORTS!

If you need any help at all, please don't be afraid to reach out to our pretty cool staffers or post in the Help Desk!

giphy.gif

Welcome to Iwaku!

Welcome to Iwaku! It's great to see another AO3/Wattpad heathen lmao ^^