Pinky Promise!?

Sayomi slowly stopped crying. It took awhile due to how slowly her mind was working. Some of the new drinks she tried was stronger then she thought they would be. She just sat in his warm embrace, enjoying every minute of it. She had never had the chance to fully be a normal person. No long term friends or relationships, no nothing. She had been forced into this mess called a life by her father, and at that moment, Alex seemed to be the one holding everything together. "My name is Sayomi. Not Micah.." she told him slowly. The name on her lips felt odd. It had been Soo long since she muttered the name. "As sweet as your offer is. I don't want something to happen to you all because of me. I couldn't live with myself if that happened." She said to him, honestly talking. She didn't want something to happen to him. She wanted everything.g to stay how it was at that moment. But she knew that it wouldn't. They would both be sober in the morning, and he would realize what he said.

Alex was all to releived when the girl stopped crying. He was always stumped when it came to emotions. He just held her, tighter and tighter as time passed, hoping not to hurt her. Alex didn't know what he meant to this girl, but she certainly meant a great deal to him. He didn't ned a reason for it, that's just how it was. He could tell she was had to be holding a little something more back. So when she explained that Micah wasn't her real name he wasn't that surprised. "Sayomi.." He went over the name in his head over and over, it sounded even better each time. He liked the name Sayomi and the wa it seemed to fit her perfectly. Alex would only smile as his offer was turned down. He would still follow through on his promise even I she didn't quite agree with it. The way he saw it Sayomi was much more important than he was. Alex wanted this night to last forever but he knew that it wouldnt't. By tommorow they would be in some jungle or swamp miles away just struggling to survive. Even so, Sayomi would make it back alive. Alex would make sure of it.

Listening to his heart beat, Sayomi just sat and thought for the longest time. She wondered what excuse he would have to explain for tonight. She wondered if they would even be shipped out together. She was a trained medics, but also was capable of fighting. So whether or not they would send her to fight, or back in the safety of helping the injured was another option. She nuzzeled his chest softly as she thought. After so long she finally spoke, partially because she didn't want this to get awkward. "Where do you think we are getting shipped to?" She asked him, her smooth voice quiet in the open area. "I don't want to be in the desert.. I do not like spiders at all!" Sayomi was actually afraid of multiple things, she just knew how to hide it.

The two of them sat for what felt like forever but Alex enjoyed every second. Alex wish that they could stay like this forever. Shortly after, Sayomi spoke. " I dunno. Maybe the Amazon or something. Dosn't matter too much to me anyways." Alex truthfully didn't care where the fought. He could bring a battle anywhere, he was sort've adaptable that way. "I hope its not the desert either, Its such a bother fighting in the heat" Alex smirked, he found her fear of spiders rather cute. Alex was a higher ranking officer, so why hadn't he been told about the exact location of their next battle. That was obviously odd but Alex had shrugged it off. The moonlight was slowly fading which meant that he and Sayomi had spent too much time here. He picked her up in his arms once again, not caring if she could walk or not he just wanted to carry her. He felt the cool nights breeze as he carried Sayomi, making their way back to camp. Alex could only hope the two could sneak back in without arousing the higher ups and that his friends made it back in one peice aswell. Micheal was hopefully responsible enough for the trio.

Sayomi had been hoping that he knew where they were being shipped. He was a higher ranking officer. She wondered if that was another reason why he was here with her. He had blackmail, and a rank or two on her. She could pretty much be his slave, and she would have to listen. "I wouldn't mind Africa. I want to see the lions. But I feel like somewhere near Brazil would be just amazing. Fighting or not." She tightened her arms around him, enjoying the feelings of his arms. She felt the most normal that she ever did. As they walked, Sayomi wondered where he was going. After a few minutes she was able to gain her location and she figured out where they were going. She squirmed in his arms until she was facing him. "Alex, you can't take me in there like this. If we get caught you would get in trouble... Even more so with me. And I will be well really in trouble.." she said the last part softly.

Alex simly nodded and continued the conversation. "Yeah that'd be pretty fun to see. I wouldn't mind seeing a certain animal in Thirland or something. I heard they breeded a liger, crazy huh?"
Alex facepalmed. Of course he couldn't take her in their like this. "Dumbass" He whispered. He wasn't really surprised that he missed out on sch a thing. His head wasn't really at 100% right now anyways. "Hmm, So how would you like to get in?" Alex asked with a smile. He could probabl think of a multitiude of different ways to for the two to get back in, even so he didn't want to make her uncomfortable and would only do so if he really needed to. "Which way suits you?"

Sayomi gave a laugh as he commented on the ligers. "Haven't they been around for a while?" Without thinking, she turned into him, yawning. She moved close against him. She was tired, and the more tired she got, the more of the spins that she got.
"I usually have the girls from the club distract Damin for me. Then I sneak in. But that is obviously not an options right now." She said as she looked up at him. He had this smell, something about him that always made her stop and think, and right where she was, it was strong. She didn't know if it was some sort of body spray, or if it was a natural musk. All that she knew was that she enjoyed it greatly. She pulled her long hair over her shoulder, covering most of her upper body. She needed it cut, but was not sure how to go about getting it cut. She looked into his eyes, or the ones she assumed were his eyes. At the moment, everything went into doubles, and she didn't know what was what. "Do you have any Idea's Sarg?" She asked him, placing her head back on his chest.

Alex thought for a moment as he continued walking. There were many ways to get her inside but she seemed tired and he culdnt help but to keep her comfortable as much as he could. "Well, I could just sneak you in as a patient since the towns hospital is closed for the night. Hey your kinda versed in the medical feild right? Just play sick" He chuckled. "Now, let me hear your best sick moan. That's an order!" Alex joked. The guys alway had a soft spot for girls anyways seeing as they were constantly surrounded by other sweaty men 100 percent of the time. He looked straight ahead and could see the camp not to far in the distance. Alex desperately struggled not to look down at her, not to look her in the eye. It was much too distracting to do so.

Just as Sayomi was about to argue, she leaned over and threw up, her body trying to expel the alcohol from her body. She Threw up a few times before she finally stopped, just leaning on his arm. "I don't think that I will need to pretend at this moment in time." She said with a groan. She was hating life. Some of the drinks that she had must have taken longer to kick in then usual alcohol did. "What kind of shit do they put in some of those drinks?" She asked, looking up at him, trying to make him forget about her throwing up. She didn't want to be seen as weak. "And why aren't you drunk? You are a guy.. Don't most guys get like... beyond drunk when going on? That is what most of the other guys on base seem to do..." She leaned over, and spit, her mouth now tasting like throw up, and alcohol. She hated that tast more then anything. After a few moments of knowing that she wasn't going to get sick for the time being, she placed her head back on his chest.

Alex kept quiet the entire time. He only sighed when she began to throw up. He'd hope that she would be okay come morning, she would need her strength. The two were halted at the front gate as expected.

Gaurd:" Mason, state your business at this hour."

Alex:" I was resupplying in town.. Found this one passed out on the bench, doesn't look so good. " He knew the gaurds name by heart by thought that they should keep this professional.

Gaurd: Bullshit Mason. You smell like sweat and liquor and your friends came through here not too long ago with the same scent.

Alex: "Damn, come on Ethan. Just let this one slide. For old times sake?" How could he have been so dene as to miss his own scent? His head really mustve been foggy. Now he had to rely on a past friendship.

Gaurd(Ethan) : He sighed. "Go, never ask me for anything again. And get hat girl outta here by morning. Your paying me back on the battlefeild."

Alex smirked. "Thanks". He hurried past his old friend, using the night sky as cover to avoid any questions. He made I to his tent quickly and placed Sayomi on his worn down matress. "How are you feelin' kid?"

Sayomi laid on the bed, and looked up at him. "You must have a lot of girls in here.." She said softly. She just laid there, thinking about everything. "Now that I am on base, I will be able to go back to my tent." She tried to sit up, but just as she did so, she got extremely dizzy. She laid back down. She knew that she didn't want to be in the bed. She didn't know what had happened in the bed. She Closed her eyes, and sat up. Holding onto her head. "Just let me leave now, ok? Ok. Good. I am done." She opened one eye, and then the other. "You enjoy the rest of your night, sir!" She said softly As she tried to find her way aimlessly off the bed.

"Yep, everyday. Sometimes three at once" He joked. Obviously, she wasn't in the mood for jokes. Alex wached as she tried a few failed attempts to get out of the bed. He could tell she wasn't going anywhere tonight. He sluggishly made his way over to the backpack he kept over in the corner of the room. Just those few steps caused Alex to realize how tired he truly was. He rummaged through it as the clanking of metas could be heard but insteadhe just pulled out a few peices of clothing, his own clothes. Some sweats and a thick sweater so she could hide her features when she was ready. Alex tossed the heavy clothing onto Sayomi, just to weigh her down abit more. It seemed like just saying 'stop moving' wouldn't sway her much at the moment. Suddenly he didn't feel so wanted. Even so he forced a smile and retorted "Same to you, miss" with a blatant smile on his face. He tossed a folded blnket oer her chest aswell in case she got cold and proceded to go sit in the corner, posted against the wall as he hugged his knees quite childishly. He hadn't even the energy to get undressed. Alex would need it for tommorow anyways.

Sayomi let out all her breath as clothes were dropped on her. As she was responded to, her everything seemed to sink. In that moment, she pushed everything off of herself. She was still a little past drunk, but her body went into auto pilot. A mixture between anger, sadness, and hatred ran through her body. She stood up, picking up the blanket as she nearly fell to the ground while leaning down. She folded it neatly on the bed like a robot. Once done, she raised her head, looking as straight as she could. She stood striaght, and her heels clicked as she saluted her higher officer. "I do apologize for the inconvience that I have put upon you, sir. I will take any punishment that you see fit of me, sir." she said to him softly, only parts were slurred. When she was done, she lowered herself and closed her eyes for a moment as she tried to regain herself. After so long, her bright green eyes fluttered open and she turned on her heel, walking out. Before taking more then a few steps, she turned, looking at him in the corner. "I would suggest that you lay down and sleep this off... Alex.. You will need as much rest as you can get." It was her normal, smooth and soft voice.
She turned and walked out again, stumbling over herself. She knew about where she was, and she just needed to get back to her tent. She just wondered aimlessly to the east, towards the lake. She knew that she was close to the water, just had to find out exactly where before her emotions either completely sat in, or wore off and the drunk took over again.

Alex was drifting off the entire time. Slowly he would raise his head from his slump and crack an eye to her. Sayomi was now standing straight up. She fashioned a much too formal apology and a salute to match. This puzzled him. 'Why was she being so stubborn? Why did she want to leave so badly? How did she have the strength to walk? I dam sure don't'. These questions rammed through his groggy head. Alex felt as though everything from tonigh that had no affect on him earlier was comming back o bite him in the ass. Every movement, every drink, every functioning muscle ached and so on. He couldn't respond to her at all. Even standin wasn't an option right now. He wouldve told her to stay, would've ordered her if he had to. Instead he watched her stumble out of the tent flap. He only hoped that she would find her way back here before trouble found her. Watching her leave gave him a horrible feeling in his stomach. Hecouldnt tell what it was but he haed it al the same.

Sayomi STumbeled about, until she thought that she reached her tent. She crawled into it, and she plopped down on the ground. She muttered a name under her breathe. As she rolled onto her back, she noticed that there was someone else in the tent. She gasped as she jumped up. "Who are you! Why are you here!? Where is Micah!?" She screamed. Looking down at him, Sayomi realized that She didn't actually know who he was.

The man jumped up, once he realized that there was someone in his tent. Sayomi jumped again and ran out of the tent. She had to find some place to go. She just didn't know where to go. The man chased after her yelling. She ran, unsure of what to do. She should have known not to have left.. She just didn't want to be there when he didn't want her there.

As she ran, she realized where she was. She knew the smell. It was a mixture of Alex, and what ever sort of body spray he used. She started peaking in tents quickly, until she found him. "Alex!!" She yelled as she ran in, hugging him. "Alex... Alex.. I'm in trouble. I am sorry. I shouldn't have left.. I just felt like you didn't want me here.. Alex.. Please help!"

[(I'm sorry that I took so long. was training for a promotion. )]