Pinky Promise!?

Sayomi talked with her fellow soldier. "Wow. I never expected to be leaving so soon." Her fake voice rang out. The man across from her shrugged. "You have a pretty lady you leaving behind?" He said with a laugh, Sayomi looked at him with a twisted smile. "Try more like three. I'm going to go see them.. Get as much as I can today while I am free. If there is a pretty lady that is waiting for me, entertain her for a bit. I never know how long it will be." She said with a laugh as she walked away carelessly. "Hell, you my friend, might even be able to get some sloppy seconds" She said as she walked back to her tent. Sayomi found that it was easier to pretend to be his fuck buddy then to get harassed by the guys for not getting any. She decided to go get dolled up one last time for these men. She figured about half of them wont be coming back with her. She walked back into her tent, zipping it up quickly. She took off her hat, and pulled the bobby pins and pony tails out, her hair falling down her back in curls. She smiled as she was about to actually look like a girl. She began to put small amounts of make up, mostly just a gloss on her lips, and some eye shadow. Sayomi naturally looked like she had eyeliner on with how dark and full her lashes were. She slid into a tight, and short black dress that she picked up a couple months ago before she was transferred here. She slid into some heels, which elongated her already long looking legs. Altogether, it took her about an hour to get ready, and to get the courage to unzip the tent. She looked around, and then when noticing that there was not one around, she left the tent.

Alex gave an almost satified smile as he looked at the firing course he had trashed. He picked up his smoking AR completly out of ammunition and made the walk back to his tent. On the way he heard a lot of noise. "Oh. Party eh? I'm game" He began to jog the rest of the way, his smile widening. He reached his tent and quickly packed away his weapon. He shifted over to a suitcse. Opening it he pulled out some jeans and a graphic tee he had been saving for a later time. He simply pulled the shirt over his head and still sweaty chest. He then switched his jeans and properly bandadged his wrist. Shortly he left in search of agood time

Sayomi bit her bottom lip as she walked around. She felt odd walking around. She made it looked like she was looking for someone. When more, she just wanted a couple people to see her, ask why she was there, and then walk off the base. She could sneak back on later. She had met a few ladies in the town that would help her. They thought that she had an army guy for a boyfriend. She popped around a corner, and then jumped as she ran into a group of guys. She tried to turn and leave, but as she tried to turn and leave, she felt a hand wrap around her arms. She almost turned to punch the man in the face, but refrained herself. "Where are you going miss? You are the best looking thing in probably a ten mile radius." He said, everybody laughing. Sayomi turned and looked at him with a soft smile "Well seeing has that is the length of the base, I would hope. Unless you are hiding something from everyone here. Other then your little issue down under." Her smile grew as she listened to the guys laugh even harder and making small comments. She was pulled closer to the man, "I will show you my little issue from down under. It hardly fits in these jeans baby." He said and she just scoffed, looking at him.

"Yo Alex! Let's go" Some of his friends had been waiting right outside for him. He laughed realizing they all had the same idea of how to spend their last day. There were three guys waiting for him. Woody, Micheal and Darren. Woody was the short one in the middle with the crooked smile, brown hair, and slim build. He was the one who could always come up with a way to lighten the mood. Micheal was the giant of the left. 7feet2 inches, light caramel skin and a scar on his left cheek. He wa the strong silent type who was still pretty fun when the time arrived. Then there was Darren. He was pretty similar to Alex. He stood at 6feet 3 inches, toned and muscular with dark brown hair and the same buzzcut. Darren was also smart and a trouble maker. These were his closest friends and the first group of guys he met when being shipped off to this sector.
Woody impatiently tapped his foot. "Come on come on. We only have one night". Alex nodded "Yeah yeah, its not like you guys could get any without me" He joked. Darren laughed and Micheal let out a deep voiced chuckle. Darren spoke "Look I found this awesome club when I snuck off into town the oher day. Its called uhh the nightlight or something. Anyway let's go get wasted!" Darren darted off into town followed by Woody. Micheal slowly paced behind them with Alex.
The town was incrdibly lit up and lively. It was as if they knew this was the soilders last day and they wanted to make it special.Woody Micheal and Darren were far ahead of Alex by now and they were quickly approaching the club. Alex sluggishly followed behind taking in the view of the town. Suddenly he shot around to hear a smart comment made by some guy seemingly trying to look cool in front of his buddies.They were harrasing some girl. Alex sighed and strolled in stopping directly in front of the group."Dam you guys smell like shit!" Alex made a foul face. He grabbed the wrist of the man closest to the girl, squeezing until the man would either let go or have his wrist broken. " Even so... I'd like to see what's in those jeans. Must be pretty dam big if your messn with my girl". Alex' grin grew wider as he antagonized the group.

Sayomi laughed as her and the other soldier had started a small pissing match, but then she froze when the guy was grabbed. She was confused at first. Who was trying to stand up for her? She didn't really know anyone here. She looked over, only to see Alex. He seemed to be showing up out of no where all the time now. She couldn't figure out why. "Alex.." She said softly, "Why am I not surprised." She said with a laugh. She wrapped her arm around his, and looked at the other men as she kissed his cheek. "Always have the best times of showing up don't you?" She said jokingly. She figured she would start to stay close to him, or something to figure out why all of a sudden he kept showing up. She looked back at the man, practically hanging on Alex. "If you are so man enough, drop your pants right here mister. I am sure someone here will enjoy your litter Peter." Just as she was about to say something else, she felt another hand on her back, she looked over her shoulder to see a couple of girls. She met them last time she was in town. "Hey Sayomi!" She said handing her a drink. She looked at Alex, and shrugged. "You can finish up here hun. Find me later." She said with a wink as she walked off with a wink.
She took a drink of what was given to her and her nose cringed. "What is this? It's so sweet." She wasn't used to mixed drinks. She liked just straight stuff. "Let's take some real drinks." She looked over her shoulder again at Alex, not knowing if he would actually recognize her. She was then pulled to the bar, and was placed on a stool. Then was handed a shot by the bartender. She shrugged, and knocked the drink back. It smiled as the girls tried to take a shot, and had a look of disgust on their faces. She was handed another drink, the bartender pointing down the bar to a much older gentleman. She raised the glass his way, and took the shot. She set the glass down, trying to decide what to drink next. Sex wasn't on the top of her list. She just wanted to have some fun for a night before leaving to fight.

Alex gave a puzzled look when the girl muttered his name. Did she actually know him? She couldn't, Alex wouldn't forget a girl this cute even though he currently wasn't looking her in the face. "Wait. Micah? No nevermind" Micah was keeping her identity hidden so this was out of the question." Guess I just show up when needed." He decided to go along with it. The girl kised Alex on the cheek and latched onto him. He would make a mocking face at the group just to piss them off more. Alex laughed even more. The girl was unusually good at pissing people off. Then a couple of girls obviously familiar to her offered her a drink. She had a funny rwaction to it meaning she wasn't used to this kind. One thing led to another and The two ended up at the club.
Alex was sitting down next to Woody who was currently getting a lapdance from a sexy latina. Micheal was nowhere to be found and Darren was motioning Alex to come over to the bar. Alex made his way over to his friend manuvering through the huge sweaty crowd and letting the defining music crash on his eardrums. "Yo!" Alex would have to shout to hold a conversation with his friend. "Let's get drunk man!" Darren would state looking a bit tipsy himself. He haned Alex a glass filled with a pitch black substance. Wasn't most liquor clear? "Why not!" Alex yelled back and took a sip. The glass was unusually large aswell. The single sip made Alex's eyes water. His chest and throat burned aswell. Alex usually never had a problem with liquor but this was unusully tough. "Well I alway have like a challenge" He joked while beginning to chug the large glass squinting the entire time.

Sayomi smiled as she was grabbed by one the guys from the town. She grabbed her drink as she was taken to the dance floor. It wasn't really a drink. It was some sort of hard alcohol in a beer glass. She wan't to be able to bring it with her. She Began to dance with him, Moving to the beat. For always dressing as a guy, and acting like one, Sayomi knew how to move. She knew how to move, she knew how to entice a man. Her long hair twirled around between the mixture of the fans and the dancing. She downed the half glass of her drink, and handed it to some random person. And they put in on the counter for her. She began to dance against him, she slid down on him, then made eye contact with the man from earlier. She smiled and winked.
Then man then smiled and went over to Alex. "Hate to tell ya man, but your bitch is dancing with another guy. What a girl you have." He said, then he walked away. Sayomi had seen the man go over and talk to Alex and was slightly curious to what they had talked about. She shook her head as she walked away, going back to the bar, she tried to hell to the bartender what she wanted, but he couldn't hear here, she pulled hiim closer and yelled it in his ear. He pulled up two shots of the strongest that they had. She kicked them back like they were nothing. Just as she set the shots down, another man grabbed her from behind. He whispered in her ear, and she froze and looked at him. Then looked at the other girls.
The man grabbed her hand and started to dance with her. He wanted to see how well she danced to see if she could be some sort of competition.

Alex finished downing the unusally large glass of whatever it was. He then turned back to Darren. "Yo, Where'd you mix this shit!? Your basement?" Alex was still shoutingover the music. Darren replied"My personal best man! The bartender even let me fix it up behind the counter". Alex shook his head. "His mistake" Suddenly another guy walked up to him, cutting his conversation with Darren short. "My bitch eh?" Alex gazed through the crowded dance floor searching for the girl. The man pointed at the center where the girl from earlier was. She was dancing with some guy, pretty good at that. She could really move. That added to the fact that shewas pretty dam cute. Alex smirked. Darren tapped Alex on the shoulder and he turned around. "I know that look man. Don't have too much fun okay?" Darren smirked aswell handing Alex another glass of his mixture. Alex chugged it quickly and turned back to his friend one more time. "I'm not the one you should be worried about." He chuckled and pointed to Woody who was enjoying himself way too much at the moment in that seat. He put the glass down and manuvered through the crowd once again to where the girl was. She saw how she was moving with the guy behind her and the man seemed to be enjoying it. Alex gently grasped her hand and pulled her away from the man. He danced with the girl and kept up with her small slender body. He looked at the guy he stole her from and made a face just to piss him off abit.

Sayomi smiled as she danced with the guy. He wasn't really all too good, but whatever. She felt pretty good at that moment. She couldn't even remember how many shots she had, or even what they were. Guys often thought that she was a light weight when she was pretending to be a man. But when she was a girl, she could hold it unlike most. Especially for her size.

As she was pulled from the man, she could hardly see who had pulled her away. She was going to argue, but the man from.before walked away. She shrugged and then continued to dance with the new guy, her body moveing fluidly with the music. Finally, out of curiosity she turned around, she leg wrapped around his waist for a moment.
After the light trails left, she was surprised to find Alex. "Once again, here you are. Did you get too jealous Mr. Alex?" She asked with a laugh. As she danced, she decided that she wanted some more shots. But decided to wait till be was done.

For a second the girl paused to question him. Again he wondered if it was Micah. Yeah Micah was really pretty at the lake but this was something else entirely. Alex decided to save his questions for when the fun was done. Alex decided to lie in an attempt to keep his cool look. "Not at all miss. I just looked for the best dancer on the floor and you turned up. Lucky me eh?"

As they danced Alex would grow progressively sloppy. Side affects from whatever Darren mixed up. While his dancing was still eccentric and flexible sometimes his hands would slip from her waist to her butt and so on. Completly unknown to Alex Darren was near passed out on the other side of the club. Even so Alex had to admit he was having fun with her.

Sayomi was surprised when he started to grab her butt, but then again. He was still a guy. Sayomi laughed "So your drunk decided to try to stop me from dancing with whom ever I wanted?" She knew that she was not exactly the most sober person at that moment, but she knew that it was only by a few shots she was under him. As she spun spun around, she was grabbed once more. She was starting to get tired of being man handled. She looked to see who was dragging her. It was the girls from earlier. They handed her two shots, which she took as fast as she was pulled up onto the stage.

She was trying to figure out what was going on. The four girls stood on the stage, each being handed a shot. She took them again, watching as the girls sipped it with a horrid face. She laughed as she saw the faces. Unlike the other girls on stage, Sayomi had heels on. Which was apparently odd. The crowd started to chant at them to dance. She looked down at Alex, unsure of what to do.

The girl started to notice Alex's sloppy frisks. She made another one of those smart comments that Alex was starting to adore throughout the night. He was a little slow in his replies and he kept rubbing his eyes. After a moments notice the girl was pulled off by her friends again. That was starting to piss him off but te two of them always seemedto fnd each other again so he shrugged it off.
The next thing Alex knew she was on stage with the same girls that kept dragging her around. After being handed a shot that only his "partner" could down before giving that "I'm gonna puke" face. The crowd started to shout towards the stage. "Dance! Dance! Dance!" The noise only got louder over time.
The girl looked puzzled and stumped on what to do. Eventually she looked down at him with that cute puzzled look on her face. "Just go with it!" He tried to shout over the noisy crowd but was almost sure he wouldn't be heard. So he gave a thumbs up instead. He was interested in how this was going to turn out.

Sayomi closed her eyes and just danced. She forgot everyone watching her, and just moved. Her body moved slowly and seductively at first. Slowly she felt more comfortable, and her body moved fasted, and she spun more, her hair twirling. For a few months, Sayomi had been a gogo dancer at a rave club. It was something to smite her father.

The dj picked up on the movements, and he put on some electronica music that matched her movements. She opened her eyes, and danced, looking down at Alex. As she spun, her friends bought over a cage that was used for the dancers at the club. They helped her in, and locked the door.
Sayomi danced against the bars for a bit, her movements slowing witg the music. She dropped to the ground, pressing against the bars as she came up.

Alex watched slightly awestruck. Even though the girl had quite a few drinks to the head her body moved as fluid and fluently as ever. The girl was enticing and watching her dance just kept Alex's attention drawn tightly. For a second her even wondered where'd she learn to move like that. She obviously wasn't a novice when it came to this. After a few moments Alex the tell the girl was hitting her stride. She sped up and so did the music giving the entire club that kind of upbeat feel. The girl even looked down at him for awhile. Alex couldn't help but smile and cheer her on.
To his even further surprise her friends brought the girl a cage. As if she needed to be showcased even more. She got in and continued dancing. This one being even sexier than the last. She grinded on the bars and Alex couldn't help but stare. He only hoped he wasn't drooling aswell. He just stood and pumped his fist cheering her on to the beat of the music.

Sayomi grew tired of dancing and slipped between the bars. The last shot or two that she took began to kick in. She stumbled out and then walked to the edge of the stage and was going to climb off, then just jumped. She was trying to land on Alex, but ended up being caught by someine else. She shrugged and waved at Alex. She figured that he wouldn't really care.
The man took her to a booth. He introduced himself, and offered her a drink. She shook her head, but he kept insisting. Giving in, Sayomi sipped on the drink. The world spun around her and she couldn't even concentrate on the words the man was saying. She felt his ARM go around her, and instinct told her to put her head on his shoulder. Her mind wasn't working the way it needs to.

Alex never grew tired of watching the girl dance but the same couldn't be said for her, the one actually doing the dancing. In a short amount of time her movements got lazy and sluggish. Alex expected such would happen sooner or later. She had been dancing for quite awhilewhilst drinking at the same time. She seemed to just glide through the bars and land on stage. She wobbled over to Alex. Well actually a couple feet off but he could tell that's where she meant to be. She jumped off and was caught by a shady looking figure. Alex could see her lazily wave as she was carried off. He knew he shouldn't care. It wasn't like they were together or anything and he didn't want to eem like a stalker but something wasn't right. He was worried and something didn't feel right. He decided to follow making sure he wasn't noticeable. She was taken to a private booth. Alex stood outside awkwardly peaking in. The girl was obviously drunk and the man insisted on giving her something else. It didn't look like reagular liquor, more like a concotion. Alex didn't like the way things were going. Whatever he forced onto her made her beyong loopy. He was surprised she could even keep her eyes open. Then the man put his arm around her. Alex decided that a line was crossed. He stepped into the booth and shot the man an unearthly glare. "Enough.." He didn't know why he was getting so riled up but he was. Alex grabbed the man by the throat and began squeezing. He was oh so tempted to kill him there. He threw the man across the room. Slowly he pulled a pistol from his back pocket. Even when Alex was supposed to be hving a good time he was careful and always strapped. He aimed the barretta at the man making sure he saw it. "You ever get near her again... This'll be the last thing you see." He went over to the girl and picked her up. Alex looked at the man once more and muttered. "Ugly peice of shit.." Before carrying her out.

Sayomi watched as Alex came and threw the man to the ground. She wasn't really sure what was going on. She wasn't able to follow what was going on too well. As she stood, Alex pulled out his gun and pointed it at the man. With her reactions slow, she didn't get anywhere. She wasn't entirely sure what to do. When she got picked up she wrapped her arms around the man. It took her a few moments to realize what was going on. Once she realized it was Alex, she tightened her arms. "What are we doing?" She asked his, looking at him. She knew that he was good looking, but didn't realize how good looking he actually was. She nuzzeled his neck softly. "Where are we going?" She asked again.

Alex just kept walking. He'd passed by his friends without even a word. They were adults, soldiers at that, surely they'd make it back on they're own just fine. He thought. Alex continued pushing through the crowd actually knocking a couple of people over. He was still angry and obviouly not focused. He only hopd he wasn't holding her too tightly. He got lik that sometimes. Eventually they made it outside. By what alex could tell it was probably two or three in the morning. With the exception of the still quite noisy club the rest of the town was asleep. Alex had no idea where to take the girl now. He knew nothing about her nor where she was staying at the moment. If anything she should rest up abit, it didn't matter where for now. So Alex kept walking. He could feel her slender arms tighten around his broad shoulders, meaning that she was wake. She had asked him a question. But Alex really hadn't an answer for her at the moment so he kept silent as he neared the outskirts of the town. Alex didn't look at her when she asked again. He felt kinda like a stalker at the moment, as if he kept getting involved in the life of a total stranger, someone that didn't belong to him. "Don't worry, were going someplace oyou can rest for awhile." He looked down at her as the moonlight shone on her face and her eyes seemed to sparkle ever so brightly. He looked away again, this certainly wasn't the time ore him to think like that. "Yeah, this should be far enough" The two were now in an open feild. He sat down on the unusually soft grass and placed her on his lap. Alex didnkt wanna put her down just yet. "So, how are you feeling?" He sked as he looked up at the moon.

Sayomi sat in his lap, her head spinning. She just sat there. Looking around at everything. Then like a waterfall, emotions cameflooding to her. She held onto him tighter, then turned to face him, tears running down her face. "Alex what if wedont come back from the war? What if we all die" she asked him, wrapping her legs around him, crying. She didn't want to die alone and with her family hating her because she vent over backwards for her father. She was confident in her skills, but she didn't know what they woyld be up against.

The girl seemed to be coming to. Immediately after doing so, she confirmed Alex's suspicions."Micah.." He whispered. He almost didn't know what to say. Emotions were just barreling out of her and it was hard for Alex to respond especially being that he wasn't the best with words. She was crying. Micah was genuinely scared to die. This was a feeling they didn't share. In his head Alex wanted to live, but never had much of a reason to do so and maybe, just maybe this girl was it. The way Alex felt for this girl was just overwhelming. It was as if he could feel what she was feeling. Alex spoke, trying to come off as warm and caring as possible. He would speak truthfully and from his heart. "Yeah.. Some of us are gonna die. Hell, I might die too. But not you. I won't let you. Until the day I die I'll serve as your protector and gaurdian. No matter what comes our way I'll be ready. I'm here now, Okay? So quit whining, it dosn't suit you.And.. it takes away from all of this.." Alex softly rubbed her cheek and began to dry her tears. He wasn't sure exactly why he was saying this but he meant it and would surely follow through. Whatever it was abou this girl that had captivated him nd made him care so much, it was pretty dam strong. Alex held her even tighter, letting her rest in his arms. He didn't want to let go.