Pine Crest Snowboarding Academy - IC

What would you like most out of this roleplay? (pick 2)

• Give me romance or give me death!

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Drama, drama, drama.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Um, some savage snowboarding action. Obviously.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Gore! Crazy snowboard crashes! Exposed flesh! Buckets of blood! GOOOORE!

• Let's get fluffy!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Not gonna lie, I kinda wanna see some sex go down.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • How about those gaybies?

• High octane competitions, brah!

• Fight! Fight! Fight!

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Stupid teenager stuff!

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Actually this roleplay looks really dumb...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Serenity A. Jones

She didnt expect for him to suddenly lock the door nor grab her shoulders, but she felt a bit amused by is reatcion. She sat down on her bed across the room and smiled as she replied simply,

"Ok I wont call you Macaroni anymore, and as to how I figured that out, lets just say Im a bit more observant than others. Not only that but guessing is also a part of my gamble, but seeing your reations this entire time has only helped me further to confirm my guesses. My eye never seem to fail me and they simply assisted my brain in making a simple predicion about you."

She said with a proud smile that she was correct once more. Growing up in NY had helpd her gain skills in being observant of those around her in order for her to predict whether or not they may influence her negatively or whether they would try to harm her. She looked at him her eyes twinkling with amusement and curiousity as she started swinging her legs back and forth like a child as she remained seated on the edge of her bed. She could already see that these next few months would be quite interesting and she couldnt quite wait to see what other interesting things she would see. She scratched Burton softly behind his ear as she set him down on her lap.

"Additioally Mac I think it'd be much better if you just be yourself, the way I feel is that when people act like someone they aren't its a bit like lying, and honestly I dont think anyne enjoys being decived. Think about it, you wouldnt like being lead on or decieved by someone would you?"

She stated as her amused expression disappeared and she looked down at Burton a slightly sad smile took over the expression upon the brunettes face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elana watched as the students filed out of the room. She was excited for them. From what she had heard there would be a lot of beginners this year. She looked forward to seeing what they could do, just as she looked forward to seeing how the other students had improved. She knew that a lot of the more advanced students would help teach the less advanced students; it was a common thing to see in Pine Crest Academy. Just thinking about it warmed her ancient soul.

The girl turned to her attention to her fellow instructors, a pleasant expression on her face. "I'll bunk with whoever'll take me. It's not like we spend a lot of time in there anyways. Besides," she said with a yawn, "I'm so beat. I could probably fall asleep right here on this table." Lana hadn't realized how tired she actually was until the topic came up. "Can I?" Lana knew that she, the students, and the rest of the staff would need plenty of sleep tonight. Tomorrow would be a long day for all of them.

Tomorrow. That was the day when Lana's job really started. Waking up early to check the safety of the slopes, tending to students who need help, blowing up things... Ah yes, Lana loved her job. An involuntary smile crept across her face just thinking about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.