Pine Crest Snowboarding Academy - IC

What would you like most out of this roleplay? (pick 2)

• Give me romance or give me death!

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Drama, drama, drama.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Um, some savage snowboarding action. Obviously.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Gore! Crazy snowboard crashes! Exposed flesh! Buckets of blood! GOOOORE!

• Let's get fluffy!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Not gonna lie, I kinda wanna see some sex go down.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • How about those gaybies?

• High octane competitions, brah!

• Fight! Fight! Fight!

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Stupid teenager stuff!

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Actually this roleplay looks really dumb...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Serenity A. Jones

Serenity bit her tongue as she attempted to suppress her giggles directed at both the boys mistake in his introduction and the joke the instructor cracked on him. She took a deep breath before speaking hoping that her urge to laugh was finally gone,

"I'm excited for tomorrow as well! I want to see what the slopes are like and I also want to explore around the mountain a bit. As for the food, I'm fine."

Serenity managed to say before looking over at the boy,

"What about you Mac?"

She asked referring to both the food and whether or not the boy was looking forward to the next day.

Mac lights up a bit at the shows name, when he was a kid it would be the only show that he would watch. " Yea he is right in the bag... But he is sleeping so leave him be!" Mac says in a panic, his tech is still in danger until he learns if he can keep them or not. Mac smiles as the food topic was brought up. " I am good for food I have a few chocolate bars in my bag..." With a small snark, " But bloo most likely ate them already."

"Well there's more then enough food for you and Bloo" She was very lighthearted at this point, feeling as if the reference made absolute sense to the boy. It was always nice to see other people get her references. It was also incredibly irritating when they didn't, she would make sure to say something they would get. Boy did she make too many though. Rubbing the back of her neck, she nodded her head in the direction of the dorms. "The rooms are that way, and girls and boys share. But I'm sure you knew that."

"I uhh, I knew that! It will give me a good reason to scope out the girls..." Mac thinks out loud, really he does not know the mood about sexual or perv-like jokes with these two, it might go so south that he will regret the rest of his time here. But then again if it goes well he will know how to joke with these two. But his biggest fear is his tech still either getting stolen or being found out when using it at night. Mac rubs the back of his head and reaches down for his bag and slings it over his shoulder. " I am... enthralled to see what I can do for the class, I am very good as snowboarding. I might as well be an instructor!" Mac says with much energy and excitement.

Serenity A Jones

Serenity didn't exactly like his attempt to make a sexual joke but she watched his actions a bit more and could tell he wasn't such a bad guy. She listened to him a bit more before saying,

"Cool! So maybe you could help me out tomorrow and show me a few snowboarding tricks."

She cheered before deciding to get a little bit of revenge at him, depending on whether or not he fell for her trick,

"Oh and Mac your fly is down."

Despite his words, Chiara shook her head and scooted her chair closer so she could drape the blanket across both their laps. "You're cold, you just don't know it yet." She claimed with a soft voice, looking at his face to see where his eyes were settled. The mountains. Asbel loved snowboarding, and he was amazing at it, though quite reckless in all his talent. A recklessness that could result in injury.. Chiara turned her head away, tearing her gaze from the mountains. Her knee throbbed as a reminder, a hand instantly moved to grab it. Hopefully he didn't notice.

" I could teach you some tricks, but I do not think that you would be able to catch on so I think you should just follow the instructor instead. " Mac says nervously. Then coughing at the fact that his fly is down. " Ha, I never leave my fly down! I have never forgot yet! " But yet, he makes his backpack fumble and drop at his feet so he can check himself, unsure if it is down or not.

(sorry for small post, going to therapist and I wanted to place a small post at least)

Serenity A. Jones

Serenity nodded and agreed,

"True, but maybe after I get the basics down then maybe you can show me."

She smiled before giggling at his nervous actions,

"And made ya look."

She giggled seeing that he fell for her little trick.

"And Mac loosen up a bit, chill, and be a bit more like yourself, the second you finished saying that your never left your fly down you dropped your guard and showed what I believe is truthfully you."

She said before picking up his backpack which to her felt a bit heavy yet still not as heavy as the luggage she bought with her. She held out his backpack towards him to return it to him after he dropped it so suddenly.

Taking the backpack from serenity he slings it over his shoulder again and looks a bit blushed. " You did not make me look! I just dropped my bag... And this is my normal self! Why would I act like someone I did not? " Mac says with a shaken tone. Not only that someone already found out that he was faking his attitude but also let someone touch his bag that he knew nothing about. Mac kinda wiggles his bag and hears the kling again, making him sure that his phone and his headlamp was still there, not like there was a reason for them to be gone.

"So..." Mac starts to speak with a slight cough, "I should go off and put my stuff in my room. I shal see you two soon?" And with that mac walks off with his bag, forgetting his board at the entrance more worried that he might have broke his headlamp more than anything.

Serenity A Jones

She couldnt help but giggle at his denying of her statement, but his red blushed face told her otherwise. She knew she had a good sense of character and that this time she was 100% correct with her thoughts on the boy, but Serenity just smiled and nodded,

"Ok I wont say anymore about it."

She held her pointer finger to her lips in the same maner as one would use to say Shh... But a smile remained upon her face before she removed her pointer finger from her lips and contiuing on to say,

"And okie dokie Mac! See ya!"

She called out to him as he walked away before noticing he left his snowboard behind. Serenity picked it up only to see that Mac had already disappeared out of sight , so she turned to Dakota and questioned,

"Mrs or Ms. Dakota should we find Mac and give him back his board or should we just wait till tomorrow to return his board?"

She asked perfectly fine with either one of the options but needing a bit of assistance on which option she should choose.

Dakota turned to the girl with a small smile, shrugging her shoulders. "The rooms are right down there, if you want to head up and go and see him..then be my guest. It might be a nice gesture" She replied to the girl's question, leaning up against the wall, her nails thumping against the wooden walls.

Jordan had been here the entire time, though she had kept to the shadows and tried not to bother anyone. Eyes flickering up towards the group of people, she forced a smile. She wished she could just be social with everyone without feeling as if she had constant judgement on her hands. Slowly getting up out of her seat, she heads to the rooms and selects one of the various beds.

Asbel waited a moment after she put the blanket over him, before speaking again. "Why haven't you been snowboarding?" he asked quietly, his breath showing in the cold. This was not normal, Chiara loved snowboarding and she usually went right off to the mountain when she got to the resort. Did she have something wrong with her leg?

Walking into the farthest room, mac set his backpack onto the bed and took out everything then setting it on his bed. His phone was fine but his headlight, light was broken. " Smooth mac, just smooth. " He said to himself, wishing he did not drop his bag and fall for that stupid joke. Sitting next to his phone and now broken headlamp, he throws on this mask for no reason and then jumping on his phone for some entertainment.

Felix watched placidly as his students began to gather up their plates, offer them up to the dishwasher, and head upstairs to the bedroom, the newbies trailing the veteran boarders like ducklings. Glancing sideways at the window, he caught sight of the snow falling so very hard on the mountainside. It was oddly reassuring to watch. He had always associated hard snowfall with great powder. But suddenly, sleep had become a more pressing concern. "Alright, little'uns," he said affectionately to the remaining students in the cafeteria. "Off to bed, now." As the students hurriedly finished their dinners, Felix turned to the other instructors with a cheeky smile. "And who among you will have the honor of bunking with me this season?" he crooned with an exaggerated flourish. Each staff bedroom had two sets of bunk beds, enough for four people.

"That would be me" She sent him a small smile, placing her hand on her hip. "Unless of course you have some kind of objection to that?" She raised a fine brow, looking over the rest of the students with slight interest. They began to file to their rooms, and she waved to them shouting them a quick goodnight. "I can always bunk with Lara or something.."

Serenity A. Jones

Serenity nodded as she listened to the older woman's words. Serenity smiled at the woman as the man from earlier announce it was curfew time. The girl looked at the woman and the other instructors that stood nearby Dakota before saying energetically,

"Bye Mrs. or Ms. Dakota, and I think I will return his board to him tonight! Bye perverted wipe your shoes guy! Bye other people!"

She exclaimed with a wave goodbye as she carried her new furry buddy and Macs board off to where the dorm area was located. Serenity peeked into several different rooms seeing some sights she wanted to very well erase from her mind, but she couldn't find Mac. That is until she arrived to the room she'd chosen earlier on in the day, she witness Mac with a mask upon his face jumping around. She giggled before saying to the boy,

"Here's your snowboard Mac! Oh and I guess we're roomies!"

She smiled. Serenity didn't mind rooming with a guy since she had a lot of guy friends and often crashed at their place. She looked at the broken headlamp that laid on Macs bed before asking,

"Did I cause you to break you lamp thingy?"

Hearing the door open mac jumped at the sound and then looked at serenity walk in with his board. " Oh, uh thanks for bringing my board... We are roommates? That's fine I guess. " He said with caution, Well this girl better not be a snitch, or anything that will disturb me later... Mac thought to himself while rubbing his eyes with exhaustion. Then snapped to attention when she said something about his headlamp. " I-I have no idea what that is. Or how it got here. Its not mine! Not at all! " Mac said to the girl nervously. All of his tech was all over his bed and his headlamp was broken plus found out.

Serenity A. Jones

She giggled at his reaction before smiling and replying,

"First off your welcome Macaroni! Secondly, from what I heard from that perverted wipe your shoes guy there isn't any rules against having electronics. And finally Mac can you be a bit more truthful instead of hiding who you are."

She stated, her voice softening into a pleading manner as she ended her statement. She strolled over to his bed and picked up his headlamp,

"Now then, Mac did I cause you to break this when I played that trick on you earlier? And please answer honestly."

Chiara instantly froze when the question left his lips. Her cheeks heated up despite the cold and she kept her gaze trained on her lap. It was as if he could read her mind - like he knew exactly what she was thinking. Quick to recover her falter, Chi shook her head a little too happily, a soft, and obviously fake, giggle leaving her lips. "I haven't had the chance to get out on the mountain, that's all, no need to worry!" The words left her in a hurry, an in one last hail marry to convince him she beamed a bright smile his way. "Anyways, have you decided who you're bunking with..?"

Mac with the most straight face he could put on, got up and closed the door again while locking it, ( if you do not want locks on the doors just void the lock part) then sat back down onto his bed. " Look, do not call me macaroni. Second, how in the world did you know that I was distressed about my things? And third, never." Mac stood up to face the girl looking at his headlamp and then grabbed her shoulders, while changing his voice to a more stern and slightly mad tone. " EVER. Tell anyone that I have anything note worthy, different personality, electronics, anything..." Then going back to his normal self, mac let go of her arms and then sat back down onto the soft bed. " How did you even know I was not who I was? It worked on that other lady there, or so it seemed. And It worked on the people at my school. " Mac questioned the now most likely frightened girl while running his hands down his face with disgust at himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.