Pine Crest Snowboarding Academy - IC

What would you like most out of this roleplay? (pick 2)

• Give me romance or give me death!

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Drama, drama, drama.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Um, some savage snowboarding action. Obviously.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Gore! Crazy snowboard crashes! Exposed flesh! Buckets of blood! GOOOORE!

• Let's get fluffy!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Not gonna lie, I kinda wanna see some sex go down.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • How about those gaybies?

• High octane competitions, brah!

• Fight! Fight! Fight!

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Stupid teenager stuff!

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Actually this roleplay looks really dumb...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the previous times, Chi planned on ignoring Asbel's teasing. She had every intention to carry on ignoring him when he stopped her hand, in turn making her unable to eat that oh-so delicious spaghetti on the end. Her eyes narrowed in a playful glare. "I'm a woman, not some specimen." She shot back with a mock-offended voice, eyes darting between her forkful of pasta and Asbel in clear deliberation. After a moment her lips curved in a devious smirk. Without a second of hesitation she turned her fork and flung the small amount of spaghetti on the end at Asbel's face, the smirk turning victorious when it hit him in the face with an amusing 'smack'. "I love spaghetti. What about you, Asbel? Do you love spaghetti too? I hear it can make a great facial mask too - your skin will be cleansed and soft in just five minutes!" The fake enthusiasm in her voice was aparant as she leaned forward, running her hand across his face and rubbing the spaghetti into his skin, being sure to spread the sauce around on his face. "Yup! It's already working!" Chi sat back with an innocent smile, head tilted to the side as she waited for him to explode.

Asbel stared in utter shock at what was unfolding before him. She was slathering pasta. On his face. On. His. Face. He tried to keep as calm as possible, as he asked her, "It's a bit warm in here, don't you think?" he gave her a tight smile as he took the pitcher of water on the table. He would get revenge. "Don't worry, we can change that." He then proceeded to pour the every single drop of water on Chi. "Not cool enough? That can be fixed, we have snow." He took the parmesan, which was in powder form, and dropped it on Chi's hair, which looked like snow. Asbel smirked, and crossed his arms, throurougly enjoying her reaction. "That good enough, darling?"

Dakota watched with amusement as Chi began to smear the pasta sauce into the man's face. Though her amusement soon turned into a sour expression, a stern glare in the boy's direction. She would not dare call him a man if he did that to women! Her face went slack, gritting her teeth to control anything she could say. Coughing, she turned to her soup bowl debating on pouring the rest over Asbel. But instead she simply sent him a glare. "Asbel that was more then uncalled for"

Yeah, Dakota? Well sometimes life is a pain in the ass." snapped Asbel as he got up, walking past her. He had no patience whatsoever now. "If you'll excuse me." He walked out of the dining area, and went to his room to wash his face. After that, he went outside on a balcony, with a perfect view of the stars. Clouds were nowhere to be seen, and the constellations shone brightly. Asbel settled down on a chair, and watched quietly, the formidable show unveiling before his eyes.

Much like the others at the table, Chi was stunned when Asbel dumped the water on her head, thoroughly soaking her hair and shirt. A gasp left her, soon followed by a shiver as the cold water soaked down to her skin. Before she could react he was dumping parmesan cheese on her head, adding insult to injury. Chiara had to clench her jaw to keep her colorful words to herself, eyes closing to spare herself from any more embarrassment. It wasn't until Asbel left did she finally open them, though her gaze was unable to meet anyone else's. "It's.. fine. Just a joke. Haha." With a half hearted laugh she got up from her chair and excused herself from the table, leaving the dining area with a parmesan smoke trailing behind her. She started it, so she really couldn't be mad at him - in fact, she wasn't even mad, just more embarrassed than anything.

On her way up to her room Chiara ran into Burton, the lazy cat padding through the hallway to the medic room, though upon spotting one of his favorite humans he turned and began following behind her. Chi was just about to turn into her room when she saw Asbel leave his and go out onto the balcony. Curiosity got the best of her and she followed after him, stepping outside after making sure Burton wouldn't follow her - the cat sat on the other side of the door, waiting for her to return. "Hey.." She began, taking the chair next to his. The cool air of the night attacked her, taking advantage of her wet hair and clothes to make her shiver once more; Chiara smiled at him despite the cold, doing her best to stop the shivers. "Sorry about that. It was childish of me. Don't be mad; I got what I deserved..."

Asbel had kept on watching the night sky, and didn't bother looking at the person who had settled in the chair by him, in fear of getting angrier. Besides, the stars were so captivating that he didn't want to look away. She had apologized for the scenario that had just occurred, and most of the anger had washed away. However, he still did not make eye contact with her. "Go inside Chiara. You're going to catch hypothermia." He said this not to be rude or to push her away, Asbel was actually worrying about her health. Drenched in water, outside in the snow, was not the most intelligent thing to do.

Arched brows knitted together when he didn't meet her gaze. Chi didn't bother pressing the matter as it would do no good to irritate him any more; so, rather than voicing her concern, Chiara turned her eyes up to the stars too for lack of anything better to look at. Another shiver raced down her spine, causing her body to shake, but she ignored it and listened to his words. "No." She said simply, voice firm. "I'm not going back inside until you accept my apology." He couldn't push her away that easily. Besides, if anyone should be angry at anyone, it should be Chiara. She had water dumped on her and parmesan cheese sprinkled on her head, she should be pissed at him - and with the way things were going she was getting quite frustrated. As if to prove her resolve about going inside Chi leaned back in the chair to get comfortable, crossing her arms over her chest in an attempt to conserve as much warmth as possible. It was clear she wasn't moving until he accepted her apology and tried to make amends.

Asbel then looked at the stubborn girl beside him. His eyebrows knit together as she stubbornly stayed outside in the cold. She really is something... The chair creaked as he got up and went inside to go get a blanket. Burton meowed as the man passed him, and followed Asbel. However, the other closed the door before the cat could also catch hypothermia. As he got back outside, he threw the wool blanket on Chi's face so that she understood that it was really quite dangerous staying outside like that. He sat back down and looked back at the stars when he settled down comfortably. Asbel wanted to forgive her on his own time, but she didn't quite make that possible. "So stubborn." he said quietly, as he shook his head. She really was.

Serinity A. Jones

After conversing with Mr. Kirkland for a bit, Serenity felt it was about time she got going so she simply waved goodbye to the man only to re-enter a room she didn't pay too much attention to before. She noticed the map of the large mountain on the table in the center of the chairs surrounding it. Serenity took a seat on the floor in front of the table and stared at the map wondering if maybe she could sneak out for a walk and explore the mountain for a bit but at the same time she didn't want to risk getting stuck in a blizzard. The girl sighed before removing herself off the floor, walking back down the small narrow staircase, and re-entering the common area. She sat down in front of the fireplace and watched the embers of the fire glowed as the flame rose up from within and danced, emitting it's soothing warmth into the room. As Serenity peered into the flame think of other things she could do as she waits for tomorrow, a cat leisurely strolled towards her only to curl up into her lap and lay down for a snooze. Serenity shrugged and went on to stroke the cats fur wondering where the hell the creature came from.

"Last stop kid, off the bus with ya." The bus driver says to the person in the far back, with soft blips and bloops heard from there.

"Oh yes sir! Ill be right off." Mac says after a moment, saving his game and throwing his phone into his bag next to him. Grabbing his board and rest of his gear he waits at the door for them to be opened. The bus driver reaches over and swings open the door, softly throwing the snow around as mac steps off the bus, awaiting his new found home and hopefully new found fame with his friends and peers.

Once mac steps off the bus driver pulls away as fast as he can sending snow flying onto mac and the bag to his side. Shaking off the snow, mac trudges on towards the door of the lodge in his sneakers now getting drenched from the snow. Once there he slowly pushes the doorbell with his bare hands, hoping someone would come soon.

Macs thoughts: I know I live in Wisconsin and the weather there is worse but that bus was so warm... Screwed with my body...

[BCOLOR=transparent]When he got up Chi began to think he was going to just leave her. The thought brought a pout to her face but she stood her ground, remaining seated in the chair even after her went inside; there was no way she was going to leave when he was still around, so she stayed to make a point. Barely a minute later Asbel returned. The blanket hit her face with a thud and fell down to her lap. Chiara quickly unfolded it and wrapped it around her shoulders, pulling it tight so as to not let any heat escape the blanket-cocoon she was making. "Thanks… Aren't you getting cold too?" Even without her being soaked to the bone the chilly night air would nip at anyone's skin. He may be dry and he may be wearing somewhat thick clothes, but he was bound to be cold to, if only a little.[/BCOLOR]

Serenity A. Jones

The girls wondering and curious thoughts came to an end as she heard the doorbell ring. 'I guess being useful is better than doing nothing.' She thought lifting the cat and removing herself from in front of the fireplace. She walked over to the door and opened it only to see that on the other side of the doorway revealed a boy with brown hair that was lightly decorated with the cold white flakes of the winter season. She smiled and said,

"Come on in new random person."

She stated energetically as she left the door open and walked a few feet away from the door only to turn back around and face the doorway once more with a smile upon her face.

"I'm fine." He put his hands in his pockets, the cold really wasn't a bother at the moment. Well, there's Orion. the constellation were bright and twinkling, providing enough light to see the top of some mountains. It must be even more beautiful looking at the stars from the top of that one. he thought, looking at a peak in front of him. A shame that it wasn't allowed to go up there at night.

Mac walks in and removes the rest of the hood from his head while setting his board down and lightly setting down his bag to the other side of him. He yet to know that electronics were banned or not from the school so he did not want the girl to know if he had anything on him, but yet the bag still had a slight mechanical kling from the headlight touching his phone. Finally walking in he closes the door behind him and unzips his hoodie to warm up faster.

"Thank you miss..." Mac says in a questionable tone, asking her of her name or at least her last name.

Dakota looked up from her empty bowl, studying the two students interacting. A small smile played at her features, she had always loved seeing how well the students got along. They usually became a close-knit group of people by the time the winter ended and they were all packing up to head home. Letting out an exasperated sigh, she heads into the kitchen. Placing her bowl in the sink, she rinses out any residue that might have stuck to the bowl and dried it out with a towel before sitting it in the cupboard. Smiling, she heads back out into the main room and places a hand on the male's shoulder. "Hey Welcome to Pine Crest!"

Serenity A. Jones

The girl listened to his words and felt a bit upset by his adding off Miss while talking to her.

"I'm not a Miss yet, I'm only 16. Anyway I'm Serenity, Serenity A. Jones!"

Her voice rang out as she walked over to him and held out her left hand to him as she held her new feline buddy in her right arm,

"Now who are you? Oh and don't forget to close the door behind you."

She replied a bright smile still upon her face as one of the instructors came over to greet the boy.

She smiled softly in the direction of the girl, giving her a nod of acknowledgement. "Well I know the introduction wasn't for me, but it's a pleasure to have you here. I see you met Burton, he's such a cutie ain't he?" She chuckled. "I'm one of the instructors here, Dakota Winters."

Serenity A Jones

She smiled at the woman who introduced herself before giggling at the woman's comment on her own introduction,

"That introduction was for whoever was willing to hear it! And it's nice to meet you Ms. or Mrs. Dakota!"

She cheered before nodding and looking at the cat once more before relating to the woman's other comment referring to the cat who's name she had finally discovered as Burton,

"I agree that he's cute but he's fluffy too!"

She smiled, Serenity was happy that she was finally able to meet more people on her first day at the academy.

"Uhh thanks! Im... uh..." Mac stutters and thinks while trying to think of what to say. Macs thoughts: Shit, first name and last name? Last name? First name? Should I lie to make myself look better? Remembering that he is just standing there he decides, " I...I am cat! I-I mean mac, Im mac." He shakes the girls hand as a sign of what he thinks of defensive tactics trying to hide something and make it not known. "So, this is Pine Crest...? Sure smells like pine...And fresh food." Mac softly says to himself as he sniffs the air and then looking around for the food and the nice interior of the building.

"Oh Mac, like Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends?" She chuckled, rolling her eyes. She wasn't that old when that was still something people watched. "Is Bloo following you around" She liked to joke with people, but if he was not aware of that and felt uncomfortable even in the slightest bit..she would be sure to stop. "Did you guys want to sit down and eat some food, there's still a lot left. I cannot wait to hit the slopes tomorrow, it's gonna be too cool to see what you guys can do. Or can't do?"

Status
Not open for further replies.