PigIron and PigIron Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually do fantasy based rp, but I have also done quite a bit of modern rp as well.

I have yet to really do a sci-fi setting. I came close once, almost had a Firefly inspired rp in a place I used to go to years ago.
That's cool. I spent a good three years with an on-off sci-fi roleplay in a really tight-knit group on another site. Learnt a lot about RPs there, gotta say.
Know of any good fantasy RPs looking for people Seth?

Sup, Ron.

Welcome to the Iwa Forums. Enjoy your stay and have fun.

I believe there is one or two that haven't kicked off yet in the Fantasy RP section that are still seeking a couple more players. I'm in a Group that is still slowly forming but is set in a promising fantasy setting, Thegoria (A New World).

I haven't been here long yet so I haven't gotten involved in a whole lot of rp on the forums.

Helllo, I'm also new to the site and just want to say hi. But if you like you can check out my Resume and see if we could hit it off. Hope you like it here :)

Ron?
Lol. Cheers for the welcome.

I believe there is one or two that haven't kicked off yet in the Fantasy RP section that are still seeking a couple more players.
One of them may actually be mine! I started one a little while ago.
Link: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/silencia-the-worlds-frozen-crown-a-fantasy-adventure-rp.42545/
If you feel like dropping by, maybe even making a character, it'd be awesome to have a friendly face there!

Helllo, I'm also new to the site and just want to say hi. But if you like you can check out my Resume and see if we could hit it off. Hope you like it here :)
Careful now, or I may do just that!
Thanks for the welcome.

Lol.. I same more then just Ron xD

I was just reading it, lol. I might give it a go. Just need to figure out what I'd like to play!

Yeah, I was just messing with you :P
And wow, I looked at your post history, a fan of bleach huh?

Among other things yes. I just find the Bleach RP setting quite interesting therefore I joined. And so far it is great. Would be nice if you joined. Though that is upto you :)

Among other things yes. I just find the Bleach RP setting quite interesting therefore I joined. And so far it is great. Would be nice if you joined. Though that is upto you :)
Not a huge fan of bleach, but if you're enjoying it more power to you! :)

Well, if you're a fan of any show involving giant robots, I started up an RP recently. Dunno if you'd be interested, but hey. S'in the same General Talk thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.