PigIron and PigIron Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PigIron

Original poster
I'm PigIron, how's it going.
I've been writing for 7, 8 years, and like to think I'm half-decent at it.
Right now I don't have much going on, but shoot me a message, and maybe we can make something cool.
I'm down for whatever, Fantasy, sci-fi, weird, pseudo-intellectual BS, it's all good.
As long as you're cool and have a chill writing style, I think we can be friends.

Well welcome! I'm Wildpelt of Shadowclan, warrior turned medicine cat!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Oh most things! I'll do sex to Yoai to Romace to Dragons to Fantasy to Twisted pasts to Dark plots and Torture and All things you can think of!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Sounds like you have a lot on your plate! I'm not really into sex, yaoi or romance all that much, but if you like that sorta stuff, more power to ya.

I also do adventure, but it must be carefully done.

I also do adventure, but it must be carefully done.
Adventure's a tough path to walk, to be sure.
you have to juggle the drive of the plot to make sure the players have a reason to post for their characters, and the pace of the roleplay as a whole to make sure no-one's left behind.

What about you?

Me? Oh, all sorts. Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Horror, I'm also a big fan of stuff that's different or out of the ordinary. You know, stuff with a hook or maybe a gimmick.
I like Role plays that makes me smile at the possibilities the world provides.
I'm also thinking about making my own little RP, just to test the waters.

I would suggest that!"

Reactions: 2 people
Great stuff, I'm typing it up as we speak actually.
Hopefully it gets a little attention.

It will! They always do!

Welcome to Iwaku Piglron ^^
Hope you begin a wondrous story, just be patient, people here are a bit slow and lazy sometimes ;)

Welcome to Iwaku Piglron ^^
Hope you begin a wondrous story, just be patient, people here are a bit slow and lazy sometimes ;)
Thanks, Windstorm, I hope I can contribute something fun to the community.
What do you write, Windstorm?

What I write huh?
Stories ;) fantasy/sci-fi and derives between ^^
Any idea I feel like elaborating for myself xD

Sounds good, I actually had a little look, and threw down a note where I saw something I liked.
I think we might have similar interests.

Howdy PigIron! :D Here is a more official welcome to the community!

I usually do fantasy based rp, but I have also done quite a bit of modern rp as well.

I have yet to really do a sci-fi setting. I came close once, almost had a Firefly inspired rp in a place I used to go to years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.