1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
I lost an earring yesterday, which had me wonder: what sorts of piercings do my fellow Iwaku-members have? If they do at all.​

• Ah Seen It
Reactions: firejay1
I have just my ears pierced! My partner is going to have his pierced soon too so we can wear more matching earrings without them having to wear clip ons. >:3c

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nemopedia and Dusk
just my ears are pierced -once- and my husband has two in his left ear. So I can always buy him cute earrings too!

**edit how the frick i forgot, my nose is pierced. wtf me

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: XIII and Nemopedia
I've been rocking the same septum in my nose since college ; ; I do collect earrings but im too lazy to bother most of the time unless there's something to match, like the hat my mom made me. c:

Reactions: Nemopedia
I've been rocking the same septum in my nose since college ; ; I do collect earrings but im too lazy to bother most of the time unless there's something to match, like the hat my mom made me. c:
Oooh! Crafty mom! I love that, mind to show off the hat and earrings match?

I wish I had the freedom to wear whatever I want, but I'm apparently allergic to the majority of the metals and I like my earlobes not swollen. 😂 It is also the reason why I only have my ears pierced once, very boringly. Wish I could do more, but it was a hell to get these all properly healed and they still irritate and swell on random days, just as much as they still try to close themselves if I don't wear anything. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: marcy
Oooh! Crafty mom! I love that, mind to show off the hat and earrings match?

I wish I had the freedom to wear whatever I want, but I'm apparently allergic to the majority of the metals and I like my earlobes not swollen. 😂 It is also the reason why I only have my ears pierced once, very boringly. Wish I could do more, but it was a hell to get these all properly healed and they still irritate and swell on random days, just as much as they still try to close themselves if I don't wear anything. 😂

Crafty indeed, got an etsy and all that :p but too busy to put things up for sale nowadays.

Geez, sounds like a vicious cycle, how unlucky. I wouldn't mind letting mine close, like when I'm in my he/him element and start dressing like a dashing young man, confusing the hell out of my family. 😅

• Love
Reactions: Dusk and Nemopedia
Damn, that lonely no. I don't have any piercings but I'd love to get a few ear ones (specifically, two lobe and two upper helix ones on each side). I like the look of other piercings but I don't think any of them are for me.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: marcy
I used to have an eyebrow piercing and some ear piercings. Unfortunately, my body kept rejecting those, and I couldn't get them to stay in, so I gave up on maintaining those piercings. I miss them, they were sexy. :[ I deal with some pretty messed up metal allergies, too, so my ears were particularly upset with the idea.

I also used to have one in my upper lip, one of those cute "Monroe" studs, but I got a job at a store with highly conservative views some years ago. They didn't allow me to wear it at work and it was too much hassle to keep putting it when when I was off work.

The one remaining piercing is the one in my nostril! I'm enjoying it while I still can. XD I like to wear nose rings for the most part, the hoopy ones. <3

I've had my ears pierced several times over the years, but as a person I'm not all that big on jewelry, plus I have some dextarity issues that make swapping earrings out on my own a hassle, so after a while they closed up. I really wanted a tongue piercing, but uh, I have a gap between my front teeth juuuusssst big enough for a bar to get caught in, so that didn't end too well. Nothing too awful happened, but I did cry. Mostly out of frustration, if I'm being honest.

Sometimes I think I want my ears redone, but I'm never a 100% on it, so I don't think I will.

I have one, it's a daith piecing in my right ear. I got it done when I was 18 because it's supposed to help with migraines. My migraines have gotten a bit better since getting it, I get less on the right side of my head than my left. Many ask if I'll get the left ear done but I don't think I will. I can't sleep on my right side anymore due to the piercing and if I pierced the left I'd be screwed 😂 that and the recovery period was AWFUL like over a year

Oh gosh. Where to start. On my right ear, I have my forward helix, my conch, and my earlobe, my left I have a helix, double conch, and three earlobe piercings, I have my nose and tongue pierced, as well as my *ahem* nipples. Because why not. I'm styling my ears now, going to be adding my next set as soon as my double conch heals.