Piercings and Tattoos!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Greenie, May 12, 2016.

?

Do you have piercings and/or tattoos?

1. I have one/multiple piercings.

7 vote(s)
    30.4%
  2. I have one/multiple tattoos.

7 vote(s)
    30.4%
  3. I have one/multiple of both.

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  4. Nope! I don't want any!

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  5. No, but possibly in the future.

7 vote(s)
    30.4%
  6. I had no choice in the matter ;w;

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, do you have any piercings or tattoos?

I have two earrings in each ear, and may possibly get a third. It depends on how much I'm willing to put myself through pain ^_^

2. I don't have any of either, it just ain't my sort of thing.

• Like Like x 1
  3. My ears are pierced (just the one set) and have been since I was a child. I have a tattoo as well, but just the one.
    Single ear piercings are extraordinarily common for women and my tattoo is easily concealed in working attire (on purpose) so it's never been an issue or anything.

Sometimes I forget about the tattoo and am momentarily baffled when people comment on it or ask questions about it in the wild.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have 5 tattoos of various design, mostly of historical interests.

• Like Like x 1
  5. None.

I've found nothing worthy of making it a permanent part of me. Except my wife I guess.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I have two rather large tattoos.

• Like Like x 1
  7. My ears were pierced as a child and again when I was a teenager, but they closed up both times. I'm thinking of getting them done again though.

I have two tattoos planned out and I'm hopefully getting the first one in October as a birthday gift to myself.

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  8. Just traditional girly ear lobe piercing. It was done when I was 2 months old per my parents wishes. I don't wear earrings often anymore because at work I wear headphones all day (earrings dig in man and they hurt! 8 and a half hours of that?! no thank you!))=

• You Need a Hug You Need a Hug x 1
  9. Don't like pain, nor the idea of something going into my skin. I'm not against people who like piercings and tattoos though, it looks pretty cool but it's just not my thing.

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  10. Tongue, snakebites, eyebrow, 4 regular ear piercings and 2 gauged out to 0s.

Tattoo of a FF9 moogle, a bear with a snowflake, and an ankh.

• Like Like x 1
  11. How has no one posted pictures yet? o_o

12. I don't take pictures :P Unless necessary like for IDs :P

13. I have a tattoo on my side that wraps up my ribcage and down the side of my abdomen. And my ears areally pierced.

• Like Like x 1
  14. It's a real challenge to get a picture of my tattoo myself. Especially a non-risque one.
    I gave it my best go, though.

Too late! Shy is shy.

#14 Kitti, May 13, 2016
    Last edited: May 13, 2016
    • Love Love x 2
  15. I have to ask, do the tongue piercings hurt/get in the way?

16. It was a little sore for a week or two, namely getting used to it and healing. Now, I hardly notice it unless I get it caught on things by being dumb. I actually feel naked/awkward without it now o.o

• Useful Useful x 1
  17. Gotcha, thanks for the clarification :)

18. So if someone asked you for nude's you'd just send them a pic of a pierce-less tongue? :P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.