Pictures Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
5929_1149183335084_1392606603_30420.jpg

Wrong, Mabu is run over.

Okay, let's stop guessing what uniform Rory is wearing and get to guessing about an actual identity! Our volunteer wishes to remain anonymous to make you people guess and I'm obliging her because I love to see you shmucks rack your brains and guess using the dartboard method. Aaaaaaand.....BEGIN!

185206.jpg

Well, Rory, hopefully I got the country right at least, since the little bag on your hip says U.S. on it.

Its Either French, Dutch or one of the other 'did okay in WWI but got steamrolled in WWII' i remember seeing similarly dressed dudes fighting wehrmacht\german soldiers in a doco on the Blitzkrieg.

wah... too bad Loveless' too young.. ^_^; but she looks... cute.

I like your hair too, Loveless. Your glasses are pretty hot too.

Okay, let's stop guessing what uniform Rory is wearing and get to guessing about an actual identity! Our volunteer wishes to remain anonymous to make you people guess and I'm obliging her because I love to see you shmucks rack your brains and guess using the dartboard method. Aaaaaaand.....BEGIN!

185206.jpg

Y halo thar, Psychosis.

@orochi: THAT'S PSYCHOSIS?! O_O

She looks... intelligent. (and that's not really because of the eyeglasses). She just exudes this intelligent aura...

Its Either French, Dutch or one of the other 'did okay in WWI but got steamrolled in WWII' i remember seeing similarly dressed dudes fighting wehrmacht\german soldiers in a doco on the Blitzkrieg.

See my Warmonger friend here is correct. It is 1944 French, which was supplied by the US to help fight the German units in the South of France and in Italy.

Good gods that ice cream looks good. O__O; Where did you get it?!

YOU ATE THE KRIEGSMARINE ORO!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

oh and Roreh, am i awesome or whut?

Me and LZ are starting another cosplay ^^" Alice in wonderland! (not finished though!)

Me and LZ (white rabbit and Cheshire cat)
bunnykitty.jpg

White rabbit (me)
bunny.jpg

Cheshire cat (LZ)
kitty.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.