Picture Thread 9.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
GIANT PIKACHU AND A TINY EVEE! I LOVE YOU!

207597_10151163553059623_1545911161_n.jpg

I'm surrounded by strange life forms that forced me to be in their costume contest.

562681_3747496522271_350296654_n.jpg

Travelling via Tardis.

399470_3332959897487_2013808728_n.jpg

Who ya gonna call? Not me.

418712_3747482801928_682622854_n.jpg

A Legion of Ghostbusters

388012_3747490962132_1076979895_n.jpg

Scary Tooth Fairy

599884_3747498602323_1888536021_n.jpg

WHERE ARE THEY?

531267_3747505482495_856382028_n.jpg

Even Vader needs to keep out of the rain.

XD Oh god... I can't stop laughing. D: HELP ME.

Cele! <3<3<3
> W< THAT PIKA!~ MILAWRD,GURL.<3

WHY WAS GRANDPA A TOOTH FAIRY??
AND I WANT TO SEE BATMAN FIGHT VADER (GREAT MOVIE IDEA)

AND WITH THAT MANY GHOST BUSTERS... THEY SHOULD HAVE ALREADY CAUGHT THE GHOST, DANGIT.

oh.. and you lookin pretty good there Rory

SUCH PRETTY HUES AND COLORS.

LOL Asmo will never be a native. EVVURRRRRRR.

You will always be our little brit... no... you're not little.... um... you'll just be our Sarcastic Brit!

That. Is. So. Fucking. Cute. I. Am. Gonna. Explode. D: !!!
<3
-and then Staci exploded into tiny fairies riding marshmallows into the sky.-

Newspaper clippings make you explode?

I think you said a while ago you wanetd proof of my tiger plushies Staci...well i was bored yesterday...

Snapshot_20120817_2.jpg

Snapshot_20120817_3.jpg

and if jinx ever decides to peruse the pic thread again...
Snapshot_20120817_1.jpg

ITS SAKU HOLIDAY PICTURE TIME. EVERYONE PUT YOUR HANDS UP, PU-PU-PU-PU, PUT YO HANDS UP, PU-PU-PU-PU*
*PLEASE READ WITH HIPHOP MUSIC PLAYING IN YOUR IMAGINATION HEHE C:

Today was Eid :D
PARTY PARTY PARTY!

I went to lots of places and ate lots of sweet stuff! I love holidays<3

As opposed to my original thoughts about these glasses, I GUESS THEY'RE OKAY I kind of like them now xD
It's like a new fashion statement. Teehee c:
---
-----
--------
-----------

I stopped being lazy & put on some makeup today. Just eyeshadow to match the dress & some eyeliner. It was so hard! But it was worth it. XD I felt suddenly grown up x.x It's kind of hard to see because it was reallyreally light blue & peach-colored. And the eyeliner was thin because it was liquid and all goopey and I was like LE GASP SMUDGEEEN EVERYWAR.

I got so many compliments on the makeup & the dress, though. People were like Omg, Sakura, you look great!
& I was thinking, OH JEE, whatever happened to complimenting my NATURALE BEAUTE' -____- But I was happy to get complimented either way c:

fskk.jpg

In the car, going for prayer! The sun was so nice, it made me look all pretty&stuff. :D
love how the draping on my scarf looks here! I spent like twenty minutes pinning it to get a fluttery look! :D

fk.jpg

YOU LIKELY ME BANGLES? They're so sparkluuuuu.
I went all out with the dress-up AS YOU CAN SEE~ I feel like I'm so old because I'm 19.. :( I want to like, go back and dress up more often! XD at the same time, my mind is like NAH, too much work. LAZY TOMBOY BUT GIRLY ON THE INSIDE REALLLYYYY!!

&anyways, I want to dress up once in a while xD so people don't think messy&flailing is all I cans do.

:D

I'm making a really goofy face c: but I really love the color of these clothes! The teal/blue is my favorite! ^^
eiddress.jpg

Hula-hooping made my waist slimmer! Only a little, but it really shows in pretty clothes C: happyhappy~
You can't really see it, butbut just imagine a curve there, ROFL! I like having folds & flutter in my scarf so I drape it alot ~~ :P

eid2.jpg

pics without my headscarf, if you're offended don't look - disclaimer :x
|
v
NAH. After neighbor-house-hopping and sweet-stuffing, we came home around 4 (left at 8 in the morning for eid prayer. We prayed in the park in Flushing! It was awesome, loved the weather!). Just before washing my face and sleeping, I thought I'd take more pictures! (LOL! what logic xD)

Didn't take the time to make my hair :3 was too tired!

Close-up! I'm so pale. sad sad anemia :x I'm gonna eat more applesu!
photo1.jpg

These two came out blurry & I was too tired to redo them -___-" hehe c:

pp.jpg

Whee, superstar sparkles~
pp3.jpg

In the morning, I made like 20 cuppycakes to give to people when we visited them, but my phone was charging so I couldn't take pictures :( and then afterwards, I forgottt... WELL. Eid is three days, so I'll take pictures of the foods I eat tomorrow ^^

OHHHHH> ITS PIRATE MONTHHH. I SHOULD DO A PIRATE DRESSUP THEME c:
Most of my clothes are packed already, but I'll try :(

GOSH I TALKED SO MUCHHH. ITS LIKE THE LONGEST PIC POST EVARRR.
If you read up to here, I owe you a BEEEEG HUG <3 LOLkay<3 byebye!!

Sakra is looking good. Dun feel old remember us olbies are still older than ya ;)

SAKURA-SANS IS SO LOVERLY AND CUTE AND INSPIRING AND WONDERFUL.
<3
:D

Teal/blue is pretty on youse. c:

I agree and disagree, Sakura wears a lot of hues and colors, and really, the only thing she should avoid wearing, is black or white, because it's like she's meant to wear ALL THE COLORS OF THE RAINBOW!

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.