Picture Thread 9.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came, I saw, I chugged bawls at Quakecon

http://new.livestream.com/quakecon/QC2012/videos/2454284

2:30, contestant Hydronine. I got 44 seconds, not viable for second round, but I was one of only three girls that were in this competition. I did it for my boyfriend. I'll be putting more videos in, once I find more that have anyone from my group in it.

Hey, I REPRESENT THOSE REMARKS!

._x
Besides that comment.
<3

I AM PROUD OF YOU, HYDRO. o ^o

It was really fun! Apparently at the point where I first paused, someone called out that they loved me, and like the boyfriend he is, Justin yelled out that "THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND!" all proud and stuff. And then the other guy said that he loved my boyfriend?....

Either way, the champion of the Bawls Chugging finished in 11.0 seconds. He was very nice, and gave me some tips on how to do better next time. ^.^They told me to train a bit, but deffinately come back. They've never had a girl get past the first round, and they think I might have the determination to be the first.

OH, and plus I made friends with this beautiful quakecon girl... There are no pictures on the site, of her, but she just moved to Dallas, so I promised to show her around ^,^

> w< That's so uber AWESOME. * ^* I'm so happy for you! :D Glad you has a fantastical time. <3

And now for a side of me none of you have ever seen.

Picture0033.jpg

Hello, ladies and gents.

*SQUINTS AND READS THE TEESHIRT WITH STACI*

-Continues squinting. REALLY HARD SQUINTING.-

= w= huuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Church shall put up embarassing dirt on herself! Hoorah!

Beware of this one. Nightmares are included. xD
298186_10150435812431285_647204432_n.jpg
I'm like 'EWW CAKE" (God it was delichious)
575872_291943404237483_675220946_n.jpg

NICE! I like them!

So as some of you know GMK has been going through a highly unpleasant Dry Spell (the withdraws are killing me) and when searching through some of my stuff I found THIS\

Picture 9.jpg

I is a happy Space marine now.

I was having ONE OF THOSE DAYS >:C
and now ^that face
just made it all better. 8D
I laughed inside. and now shall go sleep and dream of rainbows slaughtering a unicorn village.

Alright suppose it has been over 364.25 days I should probably post something.

003.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

004.jpg

PUPPY. O ^O THAT PUPPY!~
so freakin' cute. D: If I didn't have the biggest headache ever, I would squeal. But, that.. would probably not help it. .___.''
Also,
is that yer computer screen? My god, man. o_o
It's bigger than my house. D: I mean... bigger.. than my... plushies. -hides Alice In Wonderland magical treats to shrink with.-
>_>

I was having ONE OF THOSE DAYS >:C
and now ^that face
just made it all better. 8D
I laughed inside. and now shall go sleep and dream of rainbows slaughtering a unicorn village.

ALL SHALL FEAR THE FART OF THE UNICORN *Slaughters all with the rainblower*

Sooo yeah! Look what I won!
120808-235740.jpg
SO CUTE
120808-235943.jpg
Then I decided to find the other Pokemon I possess, but I only found this one.
120809-000228.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.