Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwaku

Edgelord
Original poster
SITE ACCOUNT
FOLKLORE MEMBER
PICTURE THREAD 12: SELFIENADO

This is the Iwaku Picture Thread! Post up a few real life pictures of YOU and only YOU for other members to see and comment on! This thread is a poster wall for seeing your faces.

How To Upload Pictures

- Use the Post Attachments
- OR use a site like Photobucket!

IMG Code: [img]imgurl[/img]

POSTING TIPS!

- If you want to post A LOT of pictures or pictures of stuff from events or people that are not just you, post your own new topic in GENERAL CHATTING so people can comment and chat about it!

- If you're sharing your photography, post a new topic in SHOWCASING to showcase your newest work!

So, I had an experience in trying to go platinum... lesson learned. I now have a burned scalp and have pretty much ended up right where I started.

This is what it looked like wet

MDBRodlm.jpg

and then I found a big splotch right on the back of my head that made me look bald

cvnlPL5m.jpg

This is it dry. Mom said it didn't look that bad if I had it pulled back. It covered my pseudobald spot

4F0sCp5m.jpg

Annnnddd this is where I ended up. I was dead set on it being fixed TONIGHT. So, I went to a salon

ti5tnVAm.jpg
You are beautiful in every one of those pictures. <3

BUT I DO LOVE HOW IT TURNED OUT

• Thank You
Reactions: Celest
Halloween party last night was fun !
Doing my own make up was pretty hard though... T_T

IMG_0128.JPG

I know it wasn't the best job, but I still devoured souls. Also I loved wearing the tail that my Mother helped me make :D

So, I had an experience in trying to go platinum... lesson learned. I now have a burned scalp and have pretty much ended up right where I started.

This is what it looked like wet

MDBRodlm.jpg

and then I found a big splotch right on the back of my head that made me look bald

cvnlPL5m.jpg

This is it dry. Mom said it didn't look that bad if I had it pulled back. It covered my pseudobald spot

4F0sCp5m.jpg

Annnnddd this is where I ended up. I was dead set on it being fixed TONIGHT. So, I went to a salon

ti5tnVAm.jpg
Wow...what an ordeal...will the bald spot grow back??

Tonight I dressed up as the very under appreciated Sailor Mercury from Sailor Moon.

Cw_IEf_M2_XYAAEMwq.jpg

Sani got allll dressed up. Well for about ten minutes because she had to work >> BUT I got to wear my hat at work :D
10zqp2v.jpg
2d0yvdv.jpg

☼ HOTLINE MIAMI HALOWEEN ☼

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Here, have a selfie until I decide to delete it again.
The Otherpeople to Melon ratio is just not high enough.

20161109_182649.jpg
#nomakeup

Last edited:
A wild Pahncake appears!

That silly dress is making my eyes pop o_o

6b526f174d.png

@Pahn

Bless the silly dress, because you look lovely!

• Love
Reactions: Pahn
Status
Not open for further replies.