Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwaku

Edgelord
Original poster
SITE ACCOUNT
FOLKLORE MEMBER
PICTURE THREAD 12: SELFIENADO

This is the Iwaku Picture Thread! Post up a few real life pictures of YOU and only YOU for other members to see and comment on! This thread is a poster wall for seeing your faces.

How To Upload Pictures

- Use the Post Attachments
- OR use a site like Photobucket!

IMG Code: [img]imgurl[/img]

POSTING TIPS!

- If you want to post A LOT of pictures or pictures of stuff from events or people that are not just you, post your own new topic in GENERAL CHATTING so people can comment and chat about it!

- If you're sharing your photography, post a new topic in SHOWCASING to showcase your newest work!

@Orochi
All the new members probably think you're a beautiful woman. You have been chasing the traps too long - you have become the trap.

Your photography has gotten super fancy though. Have you been practicing a lot? These look like "someone would probably pay you to photograph their babies" good.

Reactions: Kehvarl
@Orochi
All the new members probably think you're a beautiful woman. You have been chasing the traps too long - you have become the trap.

Your photography has gotten super fancy though. Have you been practicing a lot? These look like "someone would probably pay you to photograph their babies" good.
but I AM a beautiful woman~

I stopped shooting entirely for 1.5yrs when I migrated to sandland. Only started shooting again a few months back, and boy did I unlearn A LOT. I'm just happy that I'm getting to practice again~

Reactions: Kitti
THE MAKEUP IS BACK

2zrfcl0.jpg

Took this picture about a week ago and forgot to post it ^^
2eqgodi.jpg

Was just gonna post my own selfies but I'll go fa two since my cousin used to RP a lot as well. He's so self conscious it's not even funny so I'll screenshot any positive reactions and send them to him (even though he does a bunch of goofy poses I think he looks cute because we have good genetics even if his forehead wrinkles more than an elphant's knee cap,) haha.

I thought about lookin for my really cute ones but tbh I ain't here to impress anybody so enjoy my twelve-year-old lookin face and my hypoglycemia braclet while I eat some fries at wendies

98474102-74CA-4273-8118-93B7B41E34DF.jpg

7473595E-188A-4DC7-9CE5-1A652D5252ED.jpg

it really sucks now that my cousin is off at college and I'm still stuck in this crappy hometown. Looks like I should've only went to parties and done the drugs he did because he got a scholarship and I didn't even though I out scored his ass on the ACT, don't care if he's the closest thing to a brother I have, I'm highkey salty about it still
*rant over*

Status
Not open for further replies.