Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwaku

Edgelord
Original poster
SITE ACCOUNT
FOLKLORE MEMBER
PICTURE THREAD 12: SELFIENADO

This is the Iwaku Picture Thread! Post up a few real life pictures of YOU and only YOU for other members to see and comment on! This thread is a poster wall for seeing your faces.

How To Upload Pictures

- Use the Post Attachments
- OR use a site like Photobucket!

IMG Code: [img]imgurl[/img]

POSTING TIPS!

- If you want to post A LOT of pictures or pictures of stuff from events or people that are not just you, post your own new topic in GENERAL CHATTING so people can comment and chat about it!

- If you're sharing your photography, post a new topic in SHOWCASING to showcase your newest work!

Your hair is always so fucking great and you're super cute DAMMIT.

#JealousAsFuck
You only get the pictures when my hair is actually doing alright, but HONESTLY you shouldn't be jealous of me because you're gorgeous!!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
My grillfriend and I.

what the-

This was a few months ago - about half an hour before I had a baby XD But it's the most recent selfie of Hubs and I (I justify posting his face with mine, because we are ONE!) -- Also... my phone has probably .0006MP at this point. I need a new one. C'mooooon Tax Refund!

2ZjoESk.jpg

When you have ten seconds at the gas pump to take a selfie and send it to the hubs for V-day. Let's pretend that the streaks are silver, mkay??

wpZBj1f.jpg

I'm trying not to take myself too seriously! Everyone is so pretty and gorgeous in here, so it is only fitting I be a goober lol!

CzRcvCh.jpg

And an actual normal one when i had cool hair

5ubk0zw.jpg

I'm trying not to take myself too seriously! Everyone is so pretty and gorgeous in here, so it is only fitting I be a goober lol!

CzRcvCh.jpg

And an actual normal one when i had cool hair

5ubk0zw.jpg
I love the color~ That's the color I aspire my bangs to be

Maybe ill actually post a pic when I get them done.

I was wondering if there was a thread like this. Glad I found it. Although I'm not big on the selfie game I think I can cook something up for ya'll.
SelfPortrait_zpslv5yxirs.jpg

(this is a few years old)​

I'm not a very expressive person, obviously.

Actually, that was a lie, usually I take photos like this,
20170201_143405_zpsrrikwxkt.jpg

(I strive to look my best at work)​

Sometimes I play dress up,
20161231_175818_zpsk14mkjpf.jpg

(gotta love attending weddings)
And when asked, I try to look nice for others in front of a camera,​
AnnaSklavos_PPP_FullRez_zpspdaxy3y1.jpg

(part of a photo project)
That's me folks. Maybe I'll drop by again soon and put some more stuff here for ya'll to giggle at.

Status
Not open for further replies.