Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwaku

Edgelord
Original poster
SITE ACCOUNT
FOLKLORE MEMBER
PICTURE THREAD 12: SELFIENADO

This is the Iwaku Picture Thread! Post up a few real life pictures of YOU and only YOU for other members to see and comment on! This thread is a poster wall for seeing your faces.

How To Upload Pictures

- Use the Post Attachments
- OR use a site like Photobucket!

IMG Code: [img]imgurl[/img]

POSTING TIPS!

- If you want to post A LOT of pictures or pictures of stuff from events or people that are not just you, post your own new topic in GENERAL CHATTING so people can comment and chat about it!

- If you're sharing your photography, post a new topic in SHOWCASING to showcase your newest work!

@SparklyyBlue @Evil-Ducky @Lorelei YOU'RE ALL SO PRETTY OH MY GOD. <3

And as usual. I am going through another dark lip stage.

OnuJLpZ.jpg

q3cHRBc.jpg

My one true talent in life is an intrinsic knowing of when lighting will favour me.

There are so many pretty bby's with short hair like me~~

Your eyes are stunning! Crazy question, but where did you get that adorable sweater in the third picture? (I'm a sucker for that color & cable knit) c:
Thank you! ^^ I got it from my local clothing store, they're really trendy in my country right now so they're literally everywhere, but unfortunately I don't know the exact brand or if the same one is available anywhere online.. But by searching 'beige knit sweater' I think something like that would come up xD

• Thank You
Reactions: mango
Oh hey. It's a Melon ft. one of her many cuts from the wreck 8*D

28gzYDL.jpg
Geesus that fucking intense.
EDIT: I mean that is a gripping shot, I can't look away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.