Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwaku

Edgelord
Original poster
SITE ACCOUNT
FOLKLORE MEMBER
PICTURE THREAD 12: SELFIENADO

This is the Iwaku Picture Thread! Post up a few real life pictures of YOU and only YOU for other members to see and comment on! This thread is a poster wall for seeing your faces.

How To Upload Pictures

- Use the Post Attachments
- OR use a site like Photobucket!

IMG Code: [img]imgurl[/img]

POSTING TIPS!

- If you want to post A LOT of pictures or pictures of stuff from events or people that are not just you, post your own new topic in GENERAL CHATTING so people can comment and chat about it!

- If you're sharing your photography, post a new topic in SHOWCASING to showcase your newest work!

I did some fun selfies the other day.. The first of my selfies for the new year~ Happy 2017 y'all~

"Just me, hello~"

cHv27al.jpg

"Aww nuh she di'n't~"

YFxMxom.jpg

"Hmmm I wonder~"

B60i0vr.jpg

"NYAA!~"

nKR9WoP.jpg

Huzzah, selfies with confessions!!
Rocking the throwback shirt my sister got me for Christmas, lol. Found my necklace, too!

Snapchat-578316638.jpg

Alright, confession time? I used to be really insecure about how I looked, even though nobody really talked about anything except my hair. Now, I'm more than confident in my appearance.

Last edited:
Rocking the throwback shirt my sister got me for Christmas, lol.

View attachment 126261

Alright, confession time? I used to be really insecure about how I looked, even though nobody really talked about anything except my hair. Now, I'm more than confident in my appearance.
Your shirt took me back to the world of nostalgia, and I am about to cry tears of joy :')

And time to do a throwback selfie of moi 7 years ago.

37281969_1.jpg

... And this one being 5 years ago.

39254507_1.jpg

Confession: I purposely try to look and act younger than my age whenever I visit the US just to get carded with everything that I do. For some of us asians, especially when we're 25 and above as in my case, being seen as a kid (at least for me) can sometimes be a compliment. When you come to realize that you're not getting any younger, you'll understand Q wQ

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
So, I think it's incredibly obvious I've barely slept the past few days. Life is hitting me like a train wreck.
IMG_2162.jpg

BUT IT'LL BE OK.

IMG_2163.jpg

Aaaaand here's another picture sabotage!

YEj0jhj.jpg

But since I know some people only like proper looking pictures... Here's one in the spoiler.
8d2T4M8.jpg

Oh, and Rocky (the dog) digging through some old laundry.
DcCSCMJ.jpg

Well you look good dude.
But I will admit my first reaction to this photo was "Dude! What the hell happened to your hair!?".

It's supposed to be all long and it's... not! ;A;

Aaaaand here's another picture sabotage!

YEj0jhj.jpg

But since I know some people only like proper looking pictures... Here's one in the spoiler.
8d2T4M8.jpg

Oh, and Rocky (the dog) digging through some old laundry.
DcCSCMJ.jpg

Well you look good dude.
But I will admit my first reaction to this photo was "Dude! What the hell happened to your hair!?".

It's supposed to be all long and it's... not! ;A;
Trust me, it's still long. XD Halfway down my shoulders dry, and when it's wet enough to weigh the curls down, it's just about to the small of my back. I haven't cut my hair since early '15.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
6OZPWZH.jpg

vnFaX2J.jpg

kyT5WWi.jpg

Have a daily dose of Bab and a good day <3

EDIT: Blimey, that's big. How do I make them smaller? D:
EDIT 2: Whew!

Last edited:
So this burrito said some bad things about my mom... here you see me attempting to choke said burrito, but alas, he pulled the Samson Double twist maneuver and put me to the ground. Yes, i lost a fight with a burrito.

:D

13502691_104142533351190_7467415871412938532_o.jpg

EDIT: Oh I forgot. Hello all you beautiful peoples <3 I loves all of you

Status
Not open for further replies.