Picture Thread 11.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking today how just a few months ago it was that I graudated high school and now i'm 18 and an adult. Feeling? GOSHDANG IM GLAD TO BE FINISHED WITH IT. Oh and here's a senior picture of me

20140427_140552.jpg

P.S: F*** My tie it was windy.
P.S.S: Dat backround

Last edited by a moderator:
This is most certainly a terrible plan.

R3fWPIk.png

After pulling an all nighter to write nonstop. Too many words. Not enough time. *_*

Reactions: Sinful_Lust
Me and my dad posing with superman on our family trip to Vermont :-)IMAG1325.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Hirohashi and Brovo
You sir do not look like your avatar.
I demand more otters. Or whatever woodland creature it is.
This, sir, is a ferret.

tumblr_lstzy5D9rU1qh0y97o1_500.png

Ferrets are smelly slinky snakes and kleptomaniacs, with the brains of eight year olds. They are some of nature's most inquisitive animals and they were one of the two animals mainly imported to North America to control rat infestations. (Cats were the more popular choice, probably because they don't randomly steal small things from you and hide them.)

But I love them anyway, and when I live in a pet-friendly apartment, first thing I'm doing is getting one. :bsmile:

This, sir, is a ferret.
Ferrets are smelly slinky snakes and kleptomaniacs, with the brains of eight year olds. They are some of nature's most inquisitive animals and they were one of the two animals mainly imported to North America to control rat infestations. (Cats were the more popular choice, probably because they don't randomly steal small things from you and hide them.)
But I love them anyway, and when I live in a pet-friendly apartment, first thing I'm doing is getting one. :bsmile:
The point is, more is needed.

This is an amazing shot of my lipstick that I love using lol barrym 146 :) love? Haha

Attachments

• IMG_20140616_201751.JPG
    IMG_20140616_201751.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 34
You know you have to erase some photos when you spend 5 minutes making sure you don't accidently upload something innapropriate onto the internet.

Phone wipe incoming. Anyhow, I'm new here but - here's moi. P.s, I'm uploading this from my phone and can in no way accurately judge the size, I apologise in advance...

1410123378218.jpg

LOOK AT MEEEE TRYING TO ACT COOOOOOOOL sideways pic

Attachments

• 20140712_142701.jpg
    20140712_142701.jpg
    468.1 KB · Views: 121
  • Love
Reactions: 3 people
Is that an actuak photo of you? It looks like an advertisement and if not than holy smokes good job making it look awesome lol

Yeah it's me, I edited the picture on photoediter. This is another one I edited :P

Attachments

• IMG_20140720_190043.jpg
    IMG_20140720_190043.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 34
  • Love
Reactions: GhostJoker
This, sir, is a ferret.

tumblr_lstzy5D9rU1qh0y97o1_500.png

I had three. They were a handful! !!!

Reactions: WarriorHeart
Status
Not open for further replies.