Picture Thread 11.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 questions:

What the hell happened?

and

Is it not-serious-enough that I can laugh at you?

You may laugh, good sir!

Played organized football for the first time in ca. 10 years. Got injured(sprained ancle) during training! Thought it was no big deal. Walked back home(about 4,5 KM), my ancle was swollen, pretty bad. Went to the hospital the same night. Now I'm walking on crutches and acting like an old man every morning when I get out of bed. ;_;

It's not like I even recieved the injury from a tackle or something like that. I was jumping trying to prevent the ball from going into a danger-zone and then I landed wrong and I could hear a *KNACK* from my ancle.

So, yeah.....the nurse became the patient.

You may laugh, good sir!

Played organized football for the first time in ca. 10 years. Got injured(sprained ancle) during training! Thought it was no big deal. Walked back home(about 4,5 KM), my ancle was swollen, pretty bad. Went to the hospital the same night. Now I'm walking on crutches and acting like an old man every morning when I get out of bed. ;_;

It's not like I even recieved the injury from a tackle or something like that. I was jumping trying to prevent the ball from going into a danger-zone and then I landed wrong and I could hear a *KNACK* from my ancle.

So, yeah.....the nurse became the patient.
weird being on the other end, isn't it?

Taking patient practice to another level! Eh? EH??

I really miss deadlifting and barbell squatting.

Gotta love it when bedhead looks decent. I'm loving having short hair. @__@
new2.jpg

And now I will post pictures of the bugs I discovered in the middle of yardwork! :D

It's the size of a quarter! :D And apparently it's an orange Shamrock Orb-Weaver
spider2_zps208c5061.jpg

spider1_zpsc1001db2.jpg

spider3_zpsd4542cff.jpg

Someday, it'll be a beautiful Brown-Hooded Owlet Moth!
caterpillar_zpsc4619444.jpg

Last edited:
Figured I'd post a few recent holiday snaps for you guys to marvel at ^^

1908367_10152587468862450_4534757921780914906_n_zps7aa7a1dc.jpg

^ This was at the top of Mt. Skiddaw in the Lake District; Cumbria, England. It was a typical English July day.I'm the guy in the white shirt, though funny thing is, my male friend here is also called Jack XD

10271551_855701981111956_8217049286260069712_n_zpsf1d1f5ff.jpg

^ This was when I went to Hawaii back in February, I'm on North Shore on Oahu with a couple I met while I was there.

Me from a while ago, need to get it trimmed againIMG_20140523_170802_860.jpg

You see that woman with the white wig? Yeah that's me, teaching people 18th century manners and etiquette to people at a festival.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.