Picture Thread 11.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a fan of pictures :). Let's me get an idea of who I'm talking to. So here it goes. Here are some of mine. Warning.. I'm a selfie whore.

IMG_20140516_182608_zps8923dc14.jpg

IMG_20140509_174503_zps10a4da6e.jpg

IMG_20140718_080601_zps40f02184.jpg

IMG_20140523_093122_zps52947ffe.jpg

OMG ! You are so cute..
And especially cause you know how to use a Bow! Congrats.. XD.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
816a097f82.bmp

I took this for a Skype group, yes my hair is messy, yes I'm willing to accept criticism.

Reactions: Angel Cake
I agree, I've always wanted to learn how to use a bow and arrow. -jealous now- :3

@Skarlet You're awesome! No criticism here :)

You should get a bow and practice. Save your money. A decent set up is only about $500. I used to be a bow tech so I can help you learn and give you tips :)

Make the bow and arrows then; it takes a very long time (one year plus) to get it to decent standards but it's a lot of fun. Hard work though.

Reactions: Hope
Make the bow and arrows then; it takes a very long time (one year plus) to get it to decent standards but it's a lot of fun. Hard work though.
He's right. It'd be awesome to do for a recurve. However, impossible if you want a compound.

Reactions: Reaper Jack
Why would you be ashamed?? That brown eye shaw makes your eyes pop! And you have really pretty hair :)

Since I practically don't wear make-up and it's a miracle to see me without my slasher grin, I feel this should be archived somewhere. May as well be here. And no, I'm not ashamed of my face xD
v8kda8.jpg
You look great!
By the way; love the Revy avatar! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.