Lasers on, target sighted here's your close up

Smile in the aura of greatness
Vision, prophecies in my peripheries
Quicker than Katniss, this is my last dis

Buckle down, give up 'cuz C and A was callin'
U K oh'd now, quit this smack talkin'

NYEEEEEEEEEEEH

20130728_123511_zps06d97c9a.jpg

Sidenote: Shit as "California Tedi"; pls2keep on topic of the Photo thread noob.

I just finished my internship that was a month long of 12 hour work days 5 days a week. :D
And what is the first thing I do on Iwaku?
Post insignificant and random pictures, of course.

Peek into a Stacisaur while she is at war with her hair for the day:

Snapshot_20130805_2.JPG

Only half way done with straightening The Beast/My Hair..

Snapshot_20130805_5.JPG

So, I try to battle the other half, which is my natural curls combed out. It holds the secret powers from a magical dark universe that has died off eons ago. I am no match..

Snapshot_20130805_8.JPG

What ever do I do? Why should I even waste my energy on The Beast when I already know it has entangled its genetics into my every strand?..

Snapshot_20130805.JPG

Eventually, I shall give in and coexist with this monster.

And we shall create an army someday.

An army of curls and frizz.
And frizz and curls.
And spirals.
[Because I just finished reading all of Uzumaki and DAYUM, I'M IN LOVE<3]

dhaiogbseiohirs
~hope you are all well, btw. <333

I did not know this thread existed - so here I am, to put a face with the name!
(And it totally looks like I am naked, I think I was wearing a tank top :P)

e1b4d47f5b66599729cc6acbe7e18d11.jpeg

Happy Eid Iwaku!! :)
Didn't have a new dress but did my hair ancient Greco-Roman style, well inspired by anyways. Before & after makeup // thiugh i am starting to think either I'm doing my makeup wrong, don't have color sense or just can't find anything that looks good on me:(

91d302d4-858b-4d36-8c7f-0981c4c83c2b_zps53fd63e2.jpg

3199566a-a83f-4bf8-8fda-fef347abc791_zps5342f600.jpg

d1ac2bdf-8e04-42a8-a58a-c190c695f284_zps45a24511.jpg

Won't be going to my cousins wedding this weekend so no pretty pics to show from that :(

Been gone and I have pictures to share! I'm putting them in spoilers to make it easier. Also there are two videos in here and you have to click them to get them to play.

So here is my dog! Bailey, the shetland sheepdog with weird eyes. So far I have taught her to sit, lay, come, jump, shake with both paws on different commands and bow. Haven't decided what I want to teach next.

I also have another dog at my house that is going to stay for an unknown amount of time. Eva the shiba inu! :D

Video!

My other roommate was trying to watch TV and this is what the dogs decided to do for about an hour. I started taking a video at the very end.

My neighbors also have dogs. :3

My brooks kingsnake Kuro is doing well. He is a lot bigger now and weighs about 73 grams and about 28 inches long. When I got him he was about 20 grams and 12 inches.

I got to be the medic for a mounted TOW missile range. That was a lot of fun, unfortunately no real explosions because for training they have cement heads instead of warheads. Also because the back-blast area is around 75 meters I was staged farther back and didn't get any cooler pictures.

I wasn't standing here when they were shooting, I would've been toast.

Lastly a picture of my new bike, some of my friends bikes, and me on a 1978 chappy.

And that's all! Let me know if something doesn't work.

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=1829]Super Cat[/MENTION] I love your snake! :D AND THOSE DOGS ARE SUPER ADORABLE <3

GAH!!! FLUFFERS YOU'RE SO ADORABLE!!! <333333 [MENTION=2857]Fluffy[/MENTION]

• Thank You
Reactions: Fluffy
972343_184276265066052_2074969916_n.jpg

Last picture i swear. Found this on my computer of my cat Shiloh when she was a baby.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
072.JPG173.JPG
Typical me, with two of my favorite hair colors.
The only good pictures I have are from prom my sophomore year.
574614_419150481447718_2127584543_n.jpg
As you can probably tell, I have freakishly large man-hands (three and a half ring sizes larger than my bf, who is in the tux, and incredibly larger than his mom, who is in pink) and that corsage didn't fit. I had to cut it off later that evening after my hand was lubed up to squeeze it through. That's why it took four people (his dad joined in immediately after this photo) to make the damn thing work. Hence the look of "I'm going to smile because I know I'm screwed" on my face. I also didn't put on a necklace. I don't know why. I look like I have a freakishly large chest, while my actual ribcage is only 30 inches around.
And this is how I dissect myself every time I look at a photo because I only have self confidence when I'm not actually looking at myself. Oops?

Lady Sabine-sans.
You are absolutely, outrageously, completely gorgeous.
I must say this, I just can't hold it in.
<3 And I adore your dress choice, and hair choice and everything choice.
Also, I have a naturally broad chest span/shoulder span, and rib cage.

I gotchu', gurl.

• Thank You
Reactions: Lady Sabine
aaaahnoI'mnot
:embarrassed:

Thank you. I can't take a compliment. I just see myself as pretty average. :/ The only thing I really like about me is my eyes, which are actually lime green but the camera always distorts them into a weird hazel-y mess.

The dress was fun. I wound up giving it and two others like it to a friend when I gained weight and couldn't squeeze in anymore, lol. XD Never got to wear the other two. :c Most of my style is nothing like that, though. Wrap skirts, pop culture tees, fatigues, pencil skirts, 40's style dresses, short-shorts, tank tops, stuff I'm "borrowing" from my boyfriend... my wardrobe is eclectic. Or maybe schizophrenic.
Before my hair was green it was electric blue. That was fun, but now I'm getting it all cut off for school. :c Oh, the humanity!

Reactions: Stacisaur
Status
Not open for further replies.