Picture Challenge: Post-Apocalypse 2

Hecatoncheires

un jour je serai de retour près de toi
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
NOTE: Feel free to respond to this challenge at any time; new additions are always welcome. Should you use some of the concepts and ideas posted in this challenge, please give some credit to whoever came up with the original idea. For more information, CLICK HERE.

CATEGORY: This week, the category is POST-APOCALYPSE.
And so without further interruptions...

6a00d8345295c269e20120a8ed1c67970b-320wi.jpg

Next week's category will be MODERN.

the arrow thats all thats needed to save me. but will i make it in time no no i wont becuse another human will get it and i will be dead so why am I waiting for run god damd it run" James telles him self and start to run to the arrows and notice another person runing as well "shit" he runs faster "damd this world of hunger and pain" this world was never like this people lived in harminy but then the day changed eyerthing its not zombies that are tring to kil you its your own drothers and sister your friends and you eamies but now everyones your eanime you kill to sevie now nothing better to do then is to wait. he makes it to the arrows first but was attaked by behind the person hit him with a rock. he didnt fall but he was pissed he walked away from him but still had the bow he even started to run and nce he was on top of a bunh of cars he pulled out a bow and amid it at the guy and...........