Picture Challenge: Cyberpunk 1

Hecatoncheires

un jour je serai de retour près de toi
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
NOTE: Feel free to respond to this challenge at any time; new additions are always welcome. Should you use some of the concepts and ideas posted in this challenge, please give some credit to whoever came up with the original idea. For more information, CLICK HERE.

CATEGORY: This week, the category is CYBERPUNK.
And so without further interruptions...

1319484096166.jpg

Next week's category will be WESTERN.

The year is 2076 and the world as you knew it, is gone.

Megacorporations are now the shadow governments, even the governments in some (read: MANY) cases. Everything has become subsidized, from the production to the shirt your wearing to the very air you breath to the knife that is going to go into your back at the end of the day and spill your blood, filled with little bots that the 'corps make and inject into you. Your no longer a person. Your a consumer. A statistic. A cash cow that the 'corps drain dry and then use your corpse as material.

There are people that don't like that. People who believe in themselves, not as consumers but as people. And they will fight for it. Fight with everything they got.

Not that that 'corps notice. No. Their stocks are up up up, especially weapons. With every bullet that is fired in rebellion, the corps make that much more money. How futile resistance is. How nice is the thought of oblivion.

This is your world now. Not mine. Try to last a bit. Oh, and mind the blood splatter, as well as the bits of brain. I'm afrade I don't give a shit about what happens after I pull the trigger.

Have fun.

Oh, and to the 'corps, suck on this.