1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Historical, fantasy, magic, horror, supernatural, survival, vampires, demons, pirates, mutants, ghosts, romance (FxF, MxM, MxF) (Romance should be part of the plot and not the whole plot in itself), etc.
INFO: They say that a picture can tell a thousand words. How many can you find?

Each week a new image will be posted, and your challenge will be to write whatever the image inspires you to write. It can be anything as long as it relates to the picture. A plot, a scene, a short story, a poem, a character, etc. You can write as much or as little as you wish. It's not the length that matters, it's what you put into it. There is no time limit to these challenges, so feel free to jump in at any time.

ninjas_vs__pirates_playmat_by_jamesdenton-d5xpiz5.jpg

(source)​

After days of travelling through the narrow sea..We have finally made it to our destination, a few months earlier we had raged war on the clan of Toriko after its members did a suddenly attack in one of our village, today we shall prey that we will get revenge for all the past crimes they did, we of course lost a few members during our travels in the sea..But we have now made it to the island of Toriko, where the clan resided.

However upon going close to the island we had made a shocking discovery, the Toriko clan had planned ahead of our invasion. Tons of there members were everywhere in front of the island, some on the watch towers and finally at the hills that blocked off there main home, however what really made us shiver was there ultimate weapon, a ghost dragon, the rarest of all dragons that is near impossible to find yet impossible to make unless you have a dead dragon and a wizard that knows dragon related spells, there near impossible to kill.

"Sir, Sir!" my shipmate cried as he ran towards me in a panicked state. "What are we going to do, some of our soldiers are panicking over the amount of Toriko members and the Ghost dragon...They say they will find us easy to wipe out!" he said. "Liars..The lot of them..Call everyone to the centre of the ship..For i shall calm there nerves." I said to my shipmate as he shook his head upwards before running off, a few minutes later every soldier appeared in the centre of the ship, with me on the main deck..I gave this speech which turned even the scared soldiers into fighters that can wipe out hundreds of Men and Woman.

"My friends, today we face a fierce battle with our mortal enemy's..They tried to destroy everything we owned, our men, woman and children that survived to live this day and the ones that had there lives taken by the cowardly Toriko clan..Today we shall repay them by slaying there murders, even if we don't survive we did our house a favour..

Of being strong..NOW...DO YOU WANT TO DIE COWARDLY, OR SURVIVE TO SEE YOUR FAMILY'S AGAIN!"

The crew cheered as the ship we were in was about to crash into the Toriko land where we will finally begin the last battle, however as we were about touch the land, the sound of screeching reached our ears as me, my crew and even the Toriko soldiers turned to see it..

The Kraken has awoken.

Reactions: redblood
And there they were... We knew they would come. I knew they would come. My people had been preparing for this moment, for their arrival. We expected them to raise in arms against such aggressors, and I can't blame the mortal motivation with which they did so. These bloody thieves, calling themselves 'pirates' have but been a curse from Kami to our lands. The ports they have raided, the innocent lives they have taken by the edge of their swords and blasts of their cannons, just to them escape on those damned ships that do but paint of red and black my clean waters.

My name is Mizu Ryuujin, the one spirit given the task of defending these lands. I trained my followers expecting their abilities to be enough against threats like this, but I was utterly wrong. Now it has come the time for me reappear, once again, and lead the defense of these holy lands. I will not leave my brothers disappointed, I will not let those who have praised me for thousands of years fall at hands of these ungodly men that come from the west.

Rise, my noble combatants, for the time has come. Now I will lead you, to the expulsion of these arrogant 'pirates' who attempt to once again take the lives of the innocent. Now, they shall fear the legends, and feel the wrath of the waters, of Mizu Ryuujin. They shall feel our blades slicing their throats. But remember, my loyal servants, do not plunder their ship, for I will curse anything that dares to leave even the slightest reminder of the presence of these savages in our lands.

There is no escape. Now, you are within my domains.

Reactions: redblood