Anxious Tomato Will Bite You!
- Roleplay Invitations
- One on One Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
- My Usual Online Time
- Afternoons, evenings and nights.
- Writing Levels
- Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Male, Female, Androgynous
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Both. I usually start off a bit more passive while getting used to the world and my character(s), but once I feel like I know my character(s) well I usually feel very comfortable with becoming more aggressive.
I like it if both parties can do things for the plot and create new characters, both villains and heroes. If you are completely passive, we might not fit each other.
- Favorite Genres
- Historical, fantasy, magic, horror, supernatural, survival, vampires, demons, pirates, mutants, ghosts, romance (FxF, MxM, MxF) (Romance should be part of the plot and not the whole plot in itself), etc.
- Genre You DON'T Like
- Scifi. Mecha. Combat. Overly action oriented stuff. Overly ecchi or sexual (Characters can have sex, but fade to black is a must.). Slice of life (I need something to spice up the rp, like supernatural stuff or a fantasy/historical setting. Otherwise it gets boring real quickly.)